CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has decided to testify then he knows his DNA experts didnt move the needle one inch in his favor.

Please testify CM. Please.

This could wind up being even better than when Martinez crossed examined Arias!! The state has a boatload of evidence to throw his way.

Plus it means he gives up his right not to incriminate himself so it's very possible we could hear about many things the judge had already previously ruled inadmissible. Now all of that will come in if he testifies!!! Yah!!!!

Imo

Last edited:
I bet if it is about CM testifying his lawyers are screaming through the roof threatening to quit!!!

They will make sure to get it on the record they have strongly advised him not to do so.

But like I said early on no one can control a raging narcissist/psychopath.

Imo

So maybe Chase should not have asked MM to check on MM's brother? Would that make him look less guilty? And MM's keeping delaying to visit his brother's house is a sign of concern for his brother's family?[/QUOTE
Possibly, but I think they were told he is going to testify, and the judge cancelled court today to give the state time to prepare.

Jmo tho
delete

Possibly, but I think they were told he is going to testify, and the judge cancelled court today to give the state time to prepare.

At least that is what I hope the big surprise is that Bob mentioned. Lol

Jmo tho

What can he possibly add that hasn't been said in the clubhouse interview and the jailhouse recordings?

Maybe he wants to talk about the Provecho fountain and how beautiful it was.

That may not help score any points with the good Judge or the jurors.
The jurors shouldn't know anything anyway.

I thought I had read somewhere that at pretrial hearings this was an issue and the doc appointments are made without anyone knowing, they just come and get the inmates when it's time to go? Does anyone know? Maybe someone who has worked in the system can answer that.

Bobcat1 said:
Just got this from PM.

Camera's will be back.

defendant had a doctor’s appointment today and his attorneys didn’t bother to tell anyone.
Wondering if it was a scheduled or last minute appt?

I
Wondering if it was a scheduled or last minute appt?

It was a prior scheduled appointment and not a last minutes appointment. No excuses! The defense attorneys were aware and didn't notify the court or PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop