CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are back after morning break

I was able to listen to a little bit this morning, but missed lots (need to get headphones for my phone lol) What have we learned??? anything??? lol

I have considered Joey being 'tied' up to get the password as well. My only issue with that is that we have no indication that Joey actually changed the pswd, and because we know that CM already had the password, he would have no need to 'get' it. I believe that Quickbooks would have had a log of the password change considering they kept logs of when it was accessed, what was done, etc.

If CM was able to access the account on the 2nd, Joey became aware of it the morning of or before the meeting with Chase on the 4th... why wouldn't Joey change his password immediately? That is just not logical to me at all. We know he had access to it on his phone, he had access to it at home... change the password before it happens again! JMO
Attempting to reconstruct the interplay of events that took place that day is a major challenge and the reason for my wild speculation. I wasn’t aware until you informed me that the online QB’s account logs all password changes, that knowledge pretty much shoots down my theory. However, there must be an explanation as to why JM was bound, which suggests to me there must have been a reason to keep him alive but the big question is why.

Attempting to reconstruct the interplay of events that took place that day is a major challenge and the reason for my wild speculation. I wasn’t aware until you informed me that the online QB’s account logs all password changes, that knowledge pretty much shoots down my theory. However, there must be an explanation as to why JM was bound, which suggests to me there must have been a reason to keep him alive but the big question is why.
He doesn't want to create another bloody crime scene he is going to have to clean up. Maybe it wasn't a place where you could do a clean up, like a nice tiled floor. Just one idea.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 45s45 seconds ago
#McStay - Det. DuGal still under cross examination by Rajan Maline. DuGal. Now talking about the stains found on the table. They weren't seen until photos came back. Maline asking about wood stain drips/spots.

DxDnWlbUYAAc0t6.jpg

DxDnWlaUUAAn5en.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

I guess I should be more clear... it's my opinion that they would log the password changes because of the knowledge that we do know they log other activity such as login in times, creating/deleting checks, backdating, etc. I would be shocked to find out that it wouldn't log in a password change as well.

JMO

I do agree though, trying to figure out how it all happened is hard ... ;-)

Unless one can provide a verifiable source for information about jealousy issues, early childhood family dynamics, etc. I would take it with a grain of salt.
I agree, possibly missarmchair, can provide a link that supports her statement “I also know Mike has had jealousy + anger issues towards Joey since childhood.”

images.jpg wood1.jpg The table....I don't believe it was blood. Many pieces of furniture have patterns similar to that. I got these off of wood stain site images.

He doesn't want to create another bloody crime scene he is going to have to clean up. Maybe it wasn't a place where you could do a clean up, like a nice tiled floor. Just one idea.
Are you suggesting that JM was subdued at one location and then moved to another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme