CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this, why should Joseph pay more than other MSM clients for the same work done? I don't know of any manufacturer who does that based on what the retailers markup is. MSM bid for what the work they did. Maybe they could have did a little more homework on EIP.

The answer depends if you see MSM as a pure vendor or strategic supplier

If pure vendor then client and vendor will tend to encounter tensions around margins... as apparently happened

Personally I think Joey mismanaged the MSM relationship as they were expected not only to deliver as vendor but collaborate with Chase and provide premises for his operations

I can see why they got fed up with it all pretty quickly once they realised Chase was making lots more money and not pulling his weight.

Why do they cut the video feed during break? It barely works as is, lol.

I believe the judge doesn't allow the camera to be on when the jury isn't in the courtroom, he does allow them to turn it on momentarily when the defendant enters the room, and then not again until the jury is seated. Agree though, the stream and sound are annoying, but better than not having it at all.

Its long overdue. These kind of attorneys thinks the rules don't apply to them.

If the already consistently late attorney is suppose to be there the judge should find him in contempt of court.

But I get the feeling he knows this judge isn't going to darn thing.

They need a firm but fair judge who runs a tight ship.

Also one who will dress them down when they know they are asking questions that aren't suppose to be ask but they arrogantly do it anyway thumbing their nose at the judge.

I have seen many trial judges who were furious when defense attorneys kept asking questions they knew all too well they were not to be asked and the judges rebuked them right in front of everyone.

These judges demand that rules will be followed. If they keep it up after being warned then the judge will tell them the next time they do it they will hold them contempt and they mean what they say.

Its the only way the judge can stop these shenanigans.

Imo

That's the kind of courtroom I am used to

Rather than endless objections the judge himself will tell counsel to pull his head in

I've been wondering about the direction the defense cross was taking. What was he trying to get at? Anyone who has been watching this with me know where the heck he's going with his questions?

To establish that the injuries were caused AFTER death, possibly during burial (theory), so that when the prosecution claims the injuries were caused/used to "stun" a person prior to the fatal blow(s) they received, IMO.

Yes I know why I thought that, it was in the Pros OS that I typed :D

"They drove two vehicles.

"The green Dodge you see here in the driveway of the residence, the evidence will show was always parked there, and typically Summer drove that vehicle.

"The family also owned this white Isuzu Trooper that Joseph primarily drove."

Did McGyver say it was the other way around?
Either McGyver or Mike or both testified about the Trooper and Dodge iirc. Joseph had the truck initially to haul/deliver fountains and other goods.

To establish that the injuries were caused AFTER death, possibly during burial (theory), so that when the prosecution claims the injuries were caused/used to "stun" a person prior to the fatal blow(s) they received, IMO.
Is this to make him appear less of a savage at sentencing phase?

He beat them with a sledgehammer after death. As if. I can't imagine that tossing a body in the grave would cause broken bones, unless it was a toe or a finger, but I have a feeling from the picture it was a large bone.

Is this to make him appear less of a savage at sentencing phase?

He beat them with a sledgehammer after death. As if. I can't imagine that tossing a body in the grave would cause broken bones, unless it was a toe or a finger, but I have a feeling from the picture it was a large bone.

Savage: Possibly. I believe the cause of death is Blunt Force Trauma and manner is Homicide, from what the Prosecution said the Coroner's conclusion was in OS and didn't the Anthropologist also state that today? Why do some think they were beaten AFTER death? I haven't heard anything like that from the few days I've been watching. Thanks

Also, the large bone was JM's Sr Fibula/Tibia (Leg) bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley216