CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 9m9 minutes ago
#McStay - Dr. Grey is excused. The state will now play the police interrogation video of #CharlesMerritt. Watch: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/charles-merritt/watch-live-charles-merritt-trial-for-murder-of-couple-and-children-2/ …

DxoNyx1U8AIZpf6.jpg

0 replies1 retweet0 likes

That's the kind of courtroom I am used to

Rather than endless objections the judge himself will tell counsel to pull his head in

Lol..I'm sure that will get their attention.

I've seen some judges tell the defense if they don't stop asking questions they know they arent suppose to ask they will do it for them. Telling them it's their choice so choose wisely. Lol

That usually makes them stop for awhile at least. I have seen a few judges who did find them in contempt. Lol

I really prefer a no nonsense trial judge. Everyone knows not to push their buttons and the trial moves along at a much more fluid pace.

Stream get's worse in the afternoon, probably due to more other court activity in the building? Maybe more traffic on their "Net?" It is only working on 144kb here now and I had 420kb earlier. Just a guess tho.

I took off and went to work for a few hours... when court started after lunch, I had it on my phone to listen... not once did it stop LOL I am back on the computer and so far no issues.. knock on wood!

Chase saying Joey never told Summer what he was earning as she was a big spender.

It makes me wonder if he kept quiet on the lones Joey gave Chase as I can not imagine Summer liking that 1 bit.

how much money could Summer really spend when she seemed to go on Craig’s list and cheap stores?

It’s not like she was shopping at harrods weekly???

ETA - had to say Harrods as no idea on the U.S equivalent of what that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234