CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how he tries to paint the victims as not getting along, Summer spends too much $$$ etc. Painting them as having problems and JM giving him access to his money, rather than Summer knowing how much JM made. He's trying to be the "good" guy in their relationship, lol. You're NOT that clever CM !!!

Could he be elderly and sickly now?

More than any other witness I hope Merritt takes the stand.

Whether he does or not the prosecutor is fully prepared to cross examine him if it does happen.

Although it doesnt happen often I thoroughly have enjoyed the trials of those who did.

It's a different game then and many things that may have been ruled inadmissible as too prejudicial will come in since he/she has given up his/her right not to testify.

It also greatly diminishes the appellate issues if the defendant testified in their own behalf and was convicted.

I know the state is hoping he will and he is narccistic enough he very well may testify.

It was the highlight of Daron Wint's recent trial to me. It helped seal his fate even more.

Jmo

Similarly in the van Breda case.
Having the Defendant testify, revealed his arrogant, cold nature and pack of lies.

Last edited:
Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#McStay - Merritt says he understands Dan Kavanaugh owns part of McStay's business. "Joseph was buying him off. Joseph wasn't' happy having to pay him so much." Merritt says he has never met Dan. The first time he talked to him was a little over a week ago.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#McStay - Merritt: "I do a lot of Joseph's finances and stuff because I probably make 75% of his income. We were working so damn close together. I would buy lights and pumps and things like that with his credit cards. We were kind of co-mingling our businesses

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 29s29 seconds ago
#McStay - Merritt says he doesn't physically have McStay's credit cards, he would write down the numbers when Joseph needed him to get supplies.

I assume the Detectives ALREADY knew about CM accessing JM's Quick Books account and credit card(s) withdrawals. They are hammering him about actually having access to those accounts. This recording is another nail in his coffin for the Prosecution, IMO.

I assume the Detectives ALREADY knew about CM accessing JM's Quick Books account and credit card(s) withdrawals. They are hammering him about actually having access to those accounts. This recording is another nail in his coffin for the Prosecution, IMO.

hmmm I'm not sure they did on the 17th, they didn't even get the search warrant until the 19th. I think it was the 16th that they told Susan to stop cleaning and have mike return the computer to the house. I guess Mike could have told them something... but we didn't hear that in DuGal's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234