CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savage: Possibly. I believe the cause of death is Blunt Force Trauma and manner is Homicide, from what the Prosecution said the Coroner's conclusion was in OS and didn't the Anthropologist also state that today? Why do some think they were beaten AFTER death? I haven't heard anything like that from the few days I've been watching. Thanks

Also, the large bone was JM's Sr Fibula/Tibia (Leg) bone.
Oh I thought she went on to discuss the leg bone after that part I saw, but I haven't been paying close attention because I'll watch it on catch up without all the stops. I wondered if it was his collarbone because I tuned in just at the moment she was using McGee as a dummy (hehe) to point out for the jury which bone was which.

Oh I thought she went on to discuss the leg bone after that part I saw, but I haven't been paying close attention because I'll watch it on catch up without all the stops. I wondered if it was his collarbone because I tuned in just at the moment she was using McGee as a dummy (hehe) to point out for the jury which bone was which.

She talked about the leg, a child's rib and a child's fractured skull as well. Those are the "injuries" I was referring to, sorry about the mix up.

She talked about the leg, a child's rib and a child's fractured skull as well. Those are the "injuries" I was referring to, sorry about the mix up.
No you could be right, I wasn't concentrating.

Watching Sgt Hart testify about the initial bone locations was fascinating. Some were found more than a football field length away ! I didn't know that, thought they were close to the gravesites. His initial measuring link ended at 224 feet and he had to establish a 2nd "stake" to measure from there.

Also, I noticed how CM hair is greying, along with his goatee. He hunches in is seat, uses eyeglasses etc. The Defense wants to present him to the jury as old and frail, IMO. Most of the time defendants appear in court in their Sunday best to impress a jury, IMO

CM is left-handed, is that correct? Would the location of the fractures suggest a left-handed person as opposed to a right-handed?
Good point! Yes he has been using his left hand to write notes in the courtroom and I noticed in a picture posted here today of him digging a hole he was holding the shovel handle with his left hand. I don't know if they could tie that to the fractures though, I suppose it depends where he was standing.

CM is left-handed, is that correct? Would the location of the fractures suggest a left-handed person as opposed to a right-handed?

I don't know which handed he is? We do know that MS Sr Leg was hit from the front (fibula) and broke the back (tibia). I don't know if it was his right or left leg, I missed that part.

It would also depend whether you are facing someone, or hitting them from behind, IMO.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Court is back in session. Dr. Grey, anthropologist continues under cross exam. She's been the only witness today. Watch Live: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/charles-merritt/watch-live-charles-merritt-trial-for-murder-of-couple-and-children-2/ …

DxoF791VAAA2Hl-.jpg

0 replies1 retweet1 like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members