CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the stream keeps cutting out, obviously. She DID mention they took "notes" of his call tho, right?
No she wouldn't have known about it if he did - she was only notified after the McStays disappearance and then after that date any calls would be put through to her. None were though - only the detectives called.

No she wouldn't have known about it if he did - she was only notified after the McStays disappearance and then after that date any calls would be put through to her. None were though - only the detectives called.

Ok, that makes sense. Wish my stream would work, OMG this is frustrating to say the least!

Ok, the stream keeps cutting out, obviously. She DID mention they took "notes" of his call tho, right?
I understood her to say that if he had called into a call center, they would've made notes on his account. But, if he called a branch, they may not have made notes. But I don't think any notation was actually made on February 4th?

I understood her to say that if he had called into a call center, they would've made notes on his account. But, if he called a branch, they may not have made notes. But I don't think any notation was actually made on February 4th?

Thanks !

I had to laugh when I read that... we are still in the Prosecutions case, aren't we? LOL

Of course. But we get lots of clues and they did have Opening Statements. And we know DK's girlfriend is a big part of their defense case. Once they put her on the stand, they have to stand behind her, right?

It was cutting in and out for me as well on my drive home... I *thought* she said IF... but not that it did happen, wish we had someone that is there tweeting :( missing one word can change the whole meaning LOL

#McStay - Under cross examination bank fraud investigator was asked about paypal transfers on Joseph McStay's account by Dan Kavanaugh after family went missing. She said she couldn't say what person originated transactions but total was 5 transfers, $10,047.99.

Did we know it was that much that came out of Paypal?

Paypal experts? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members