GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Laxer- forgot to add I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter's dog

in response to mrstrf I have never been interested in a case like this before. I am a Wheaten breeder and the wheaten community has been sharing this since day one and thats when it caught my interest. Why would Julias sister go on this sight and say ask away and then disappear?? I want to help out desperately because my daughter just moved a few blocks from julia to start Law School and I am scared to death that she lives in the same area as Julia. And my daughter just lost her wheaten terrier to a heart disease so having these two in trouble hits very close to home and the public is given no info to help. I literally watched a dateline tonight where an extremely similar case was aired. They got the FBI involved right away. Julia is a Veteran! When is the FBI going to step in for Julia??????:gaah:

I don't know but I've asked the family some questions on Facebook and they honestly aren't being told anything from LE either and it sounds like they're just as frustrated with lack of information.

Not sure if this will give you consolation but I've lived in this neighborhood too for 4 years and we've never had anything like this happen before. I've seen SDPD warn the public in the past if they needed to in other cases but they haven't done this yet. You could call our neighborhood officer (mid city division) and ask questions, maybe they can help?

my mom also doesn't live too far from there, near Alabama and washington. its probably someone known to her :(

I don't know but I've asked the family some questions on Facebook and they honestly aren't being told anything from LE either and it sounds like they're just as frustrated with lack of information.

Not sure if this will give you consolation but I've lived in this neighborhood too for 4 years and we've never had anything like this happen before. I've seen SDPD warn the public in the past if they needed to in other cases but they haven't done this yet. You could call our neighborhood officer (mid city division) and ask questions, maybe they can help?

I understand that Julia's brother Jon is a PI and I would hope that he could cut through some of the red-tape with LE and get some answers or at least some explanations for lack of info. It seems that the SDPD is conducting this investigation as a criminal investigation instead of a missing persons case which could mean a negative outcome. I hope I am wrong on this.

Bumping for Julia!

Wish I had something helpful to add.

a030.gif

Bumping the original TimeLine. Jumping in a bit late to the discussion, too.

I haven't found the case map yet. How can anyone be cleared in a case without a resolution to its end? The Ex has an alibi that must suggest he was far too far away to be guilty. Her boyfriend, what about him?

Is it possible that someone was inside of her car, along with her, at the gas station. The items she purchased do not seem to support that idea. Could the Ex have followed her?

Whoever parked and abandoned her car, with the keys inside, along the street, near her home, knew where she lived. Yes?
The article (now?) only says the ex is being cooperative... doesn't say he has been cleared...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Two sides of the car coin:
Could be left near her home because the person knew her and where she lived, and they also either lived nearby or had a car there (like maybe they started the roadtrip together so they took her car back there to get back to their car). Or
Someone took her from wherever she actually was (palm springs or Ontario) and her address was in the car so they ditched her car near there to throw off LE.

However that is a far drive to ditch a car. Im guessing whoever ditched her car had their car waiting nearby.

Even though this seems it must be someone who knows her, it is eerily similar to the Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso disappearance.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Her car being back within half a mile of her house bothers me. If she didn't bring it back, who did and why? If she brought it back, where is she now?

Question - did she have parking at her house or did she have to find parking on the street? My daughter lives in another neighborhood in San Diego. She doesn't have assigned parking at her place so there are nights when she parks several blocks from her home.

Question - did she have parking at her house or did she have to find parking on the street? My daughter lives in another neighborhood in San Diego. She doesn't have assigned parking at her place so there are nights when she parks several blocks from her home.
There was a previous post that said she may have parked on the street, but never that far from her house.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone have her exact address? Or the nearest cross street?

She wouldn't have parked where her car was found and walked home, it was 1/2 mile away from her home. There's street parking closer to her house. She could've parked there to run into the corner store though.

There was a previous post that said she may have parked on the street, but never that far from her house.

Thank you. I missed that post. I was just in that neighborhood last week which is why I asked. I didn't know about this case at the time and never saw any flyers. Have any flyers been distributed in the neighborhood? I will post one on my daughter's FB wall as she and all her friends who are the same age group as Julia live in SD and some of them even live in Julia's neighborhood.

Thank you. I missed that post. I was just in that neighborhood last week which is why I asked. I didn't know about this case at the time and never saw any flyers. Have any flyers been distributed in the neighborhood? I will post one on my daughter's FB wall as she and all her friends who are the same age group as Julia live in SD and some of them even live in Julia's neighborhood.

There are definitely flyers up in the neighborhood. What general part were you in?, I can check.

There are definitely flyers up in the neighborhood. What general part were you in?, I can check.

I was staying over on Hotel Circle off of I8 and going to various Starbucks, gas stations and places in the Mission Valley area. I know it's a couple of miles away from her general area but would think it would be good to get some flyers over there in the Starbucks and gas stations. I will pull a flyer from the family's Find Julia FB page and ask my daughter to circulate it among her friends.

I was staying over on Hotel Circle off of I8 and going to various Starbucks, gas stations and places in the Mission Valley area. I know it's a couple of miles away from her general area but would think it would be good to get some flyers over there in the Starbucks and gas stations. I will pull a flyer from the family's Find Julia FB page and ask my daughter to circulate it among her friends.

That's a great idea! I was only referring to flyers in Normal Heights where she lives. ( I live in NH too)

Good coverage of Julia's case.....

[video=youtube;mVIb65C0coU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVIb65C0coU[/video]

Agreed good coverage on the YouTube vudeo. Keep in mind Ontario, CA has an airport. She could have been picking someone up from there then went on to palm Springs, big bear, etc... that could explain the out of the way route.

my mom too. her complex has a lot, but the parking isn't assigned, and sometimes if she stays late at my sister's, she has to find street parking.

Agreed good coverage on the YouTube vudeo. Keep in mind Ontario, CA has an airport. She could have been picking someone up from there then went on to palm Springs, big bear, etc... that could explain the out of the way route.
It could also explain the "meeting someone" theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M
Back