CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping someone can help me out here re timelines. If I remember correctly sm was texting the boyfriend at either 5.49 and then fell asleep, or even if it was 4.49 and then fell asleep how is she waking the other kids up at 5.30 to take them to other family members? Also how is she out searching when taking the kids elsewhere when there is no mention that while she was driving them that she was also looking for Karli?

I find it curious that sm felt the need to take the kids elsewhere at 5.30 in the morning, if anything I would have had someone come and pick them up that night when Karlie was behaving strangely.

I find one of the biggest issue is the inconsistency of information. I can imagine be confused at a time like that, but there is the level of panic immediately upon waking when Karlie may have just been in the bathroom.

One question I have is would Karlie have been still in a confused state, wouldn't the drugs have worn off by then?

Why did sm take the kids away and not dad, even if he was drunk in the evening wouldn't that have worn off, maybe not enough to drive but at least sit with Karlie as she wasn't missing at 5.30 if I am remembering correctly.

So did sm leave Karlie alone while taking the kids to other family, why didn't she wake dad up to sit with Karli?

Dad wasn't that drunk that he has no knowledge of what happened in the evening. So I am getting confused here with all the changing stories of the events the night and morning.

I am hoping someone can help me out here re timelines. If I remember correctly sm was texting the boyfriend at either 5.49 and then fell asleep, or even if it was 4.49 and then fell asleep how is she waking the other kids up at 5.30 to take them to other family members? Also how is she out searching when taking the kids elsewhere when there is no mention that while she was driving them that she was also looking for Karli?

I find it curious that sm felt the need to take the kids elsewhere at 5.30 in the morning, if anything I would have had someone come and pick them up that night when Karlie was behaving strangely.

I find one of the biggest issue is the inconsistency of information. I can imagine be confused at a time like that, but there is the level of panic immediately upon waking when Karlie may have just been in the bathroom.

One question I have is would Karlie have been still in a confused state, wouldn't the drugs have worn off by then?

Why did sm take the kids away and not dad, even if he was drunk in the evening wouldn't that have worn off, maybe not enough to drive but at least sit with Karlie as she wasn't missing at 5.30 if I am remembering correctly.

So did sm leave Karlie alone while taking the kids to other family, why didn't she wake dad up to sit with Karli?

Dad wasn't that drunk that he has no knowledge of what happened in the evening. So I am getting confused here with all the changing stories of the events the night and morning.
Unfortunately, SM has rescinded the comments she made that we relied upon, and we don't really know when Karlie was last seen.
CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

I read that Zac has a truck and both Melissa and Karlie have cars. Yeah, if you look at the terrain via google maps, it's pretty flat. Didn't happen. We need to find out which body shop she went to. There aren't many - four that specifically are body shops - but others that do body work/glass installers.
Unfortunately, it seems that everyone knows everyone and are pretty tight. I doubt anyone is going to give information but I may still give it a go.

ETA: Who ever took care of her car isn't talking, obviously, but then if there was something damning about the car, I'm sure she and Zac took care of that ahead of time - probably in the early morning.
Yes, I'm convinced that they're covering up for far more than what could be perceived as neglect for not getting her medical attention.
Karlie had her own car?

Karlie had her own car?
That is what 'Lindsay' said in the Armchair Detective live chat today. If it was indeed Lindsay (armchair guy said he verified it), she said that Melissa offered her Karlie's car to help find Karlie. I remember Melissa saying on DP that she offered Lindsay a car, so maybe it was Karlie's.

I definitely don’t like the feelings I’m getting about the dad and Melissa. I don’t think I would ever take a car to be fixed and detailed while I have a family member that went missing recently. I would not have time for a detail. Just sounds sooo shady. And the videos I seen are weird too.

There’s so much wrong with this picture. The changing times and stories are not good and it makes me doubt everything they’re saying. IMO the backlash from FB caused them to be more concerned with how they appear than getting Karlie’s face out there. And what father says to his ex “at least you have an alibi” Having an alibi would be the absolute last thing that would occur to me. I find it interesting that within hours of Karlie going missing, Dad is thinking about alibis. I’m not accusing them of some nefarious deed (yet) but there’s definitely a lot of disinformation (not a typo) and missing timeline data here. I hope LE are on top of this and have searched the home, property and cars thoroughly especially the car that had work done right after Karlie went missing. Maybe the attention from Dr Phil show will generate calls and shed some light. I just have a very bad feeling about this one.

Unfortunately, SM has rescinded the comments she made that we relied upon, and we don't really know when Karlie was last seen.
CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018
That's what happens when the story changes four or five times now, I've lost count after reading many different versions of the timeline. Melissa can't keep her story straight which makes me think she's very unstable.

Yes, Melissa has not made it easy. NBC editor updated the following since Dad and his wife appeared on Dr Phil.
Sixteen-year-old Karlie Gusé missing after vanishing from California home

Right off the bat, Melissa says:
“She called me to come pick her up,” Karlie’s stepmother Melissa told Dateline. “I picked her up from town and <i>just</i> brought her home.”
I highlighted the 'just' as she did. Who says "just" brought her home instead of " I brought her home".
Not quite what she said on DR, is it.
That stood out to me, this time, although I'd already read the article.
On the live video by 'Armchair' above, Lindsay said that Karlie sat in the back seat when her mother picked her up (yes, Melissa said the same on DP, but acted as though it was because Karlie was in such a hurry to get into the car - I don't think that's the reason) and was saying, according to what SM told BM, "Don't kill me! You're going to kill me!", and at one point Karlie grabbed the steering wheel from the back seat.
Was Melissa really high and mad as hell and Karlie was afraid?

Just checked and haven't been accepted to the Armchair Detective group so I'll get the quotes from 'Lindsay' when I have a few minutes.

Can't code here, I see, lol.

This is a random thought, but in the beginning of the first Dr Phil show, SM said that she put teal ribbons with her posters... I live in bishop and see her posters everywhere but I have never seen a teal ribbon or any ribbons at all with any of the posters. JMOO
Thanks for your local insight on this missing girl.

Perhaps the teal ribbon display was from last October-- can't believe it's almost 6 months since KG vanished.

I can't confirm but I believe all bio mom comments were screen shot and posted on AD fb.
I haven't been confirmed to join the group, as of yet.
I think I caught all of Lindsay's responses. Note that she was answering questions that were being asked by youtubers so it will seem quite disjointed:

7: FAIRLEY Good morning/afternoon

12:02 LINDSAY FAIRLEY My P.i. offered the actual tape. No one but Dr. Phil got to hear what was on there.

13:31 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Dr. Phil asked them if it was a memo, because it kept stopping and playing...

16:36 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Prior to this, we had a co-parenting relationship, until I approached him about getting a page started. He got really defensive and called the "C" word. After that, he won't speak to me.

19:31 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I've asked to release the audio to the public, but am told it's an ongoing investigation. The page was to hire a p.i. and find some answers. That's when he assumed it was to investigate them.

21:34 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I can't speak on their drug use because im not there. But Karlie told me back in August that her dad was on psych meds because he can't handle life.

23:38 LINDSAY FAIRLEY For the record, I was crying my eyes out behind stage, and when i got on stage I couldn't shed one.

24:25 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Their stories have changed so many times.

25:30 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Dr. Phil got his man card revoked when their attorneys called in...

26:54 LINDSAY FAIRLEY We followed up on the Lebec sighting. No luck!

27:30 LINDSAY FAIRLEY They left my boyfriend in my dressing room. He was so upset...

29:46 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I have full legal custody, but we agreed to let Karlie live there with her peers.

33:18 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Law Enforcement didn't even go into my daughter's residence until 10 hours after Karlie went missing.

35:18 LINDSAY FAIRLEY The local sheriff wirnessed the beating of Rodney King in her rookie years and never reported misconduct...

36:36 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I live 2.5 hours away from Karlie's residence...

38:01 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I would have had the ambulance at my house if Karlie was acting that way in my presence...

39:52 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I filed a formal complaint against the sheriff... Please share it from my facebook page.

41:25 LINDSAY FAIRLEY She told us she took her boys to her brothers early that morning... But why?

45:41 LINDSAY FAIRLEY It's really hard to get a real timline when the stories change...

46:52 LINDSAY FAIRLEY FBI Refuses to take over the cae 100% because they claim they have to have a working relationship with the sheriff...

47:26 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I have screen shots to prove it.

48:34 LINDSAY FAIRLEY The boys were never questioned because they weren't there.

50:53 LINDSAY FAIRLEY When Karlie was picked up by stepmom, Karlie was scared to get in her car and said she was scared she was going to kill her.One point Karlie reached to the front seat and grabbed the steering wheel.

51:54 LINDSAY FAIRLEY She kept saying "slow down, you're going to kill me."

53:39 LINDSAY FAIRLEY They tried to offer me Karlies car to drive while i was there and i refused because i didn't want my dna in that car.

54:12 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Step mom told me about Karlie grabbing the wheel.

55:02 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Why audio at all???? CALL 911

58:48 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I've known Karlie's boyfriend since he was a baby... They went to daycare together.

1:00:02 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Yes, step mom texted bf throughout the night.

1:00:46 LINDSAY FAIRLEY No surveillance footage retrieved.

1:01:38 LINDSAY FAIRLEY 2 of the 3 witnesses called their tips to step moms phone. I don't believe they saw Karlie.

1:02:26 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Law Enforcement claims theyre confirmed

1:04:20 LINDSAY FAIRLEY There is too much conflict in the department... Step mom and sheriff went to school together and she is friends with the "patrol officer" investigating the case.

1:07:30 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I must go right now! Bless you all for the support. I pray to find my baby girl safe and without harm.

I haven't been confirmed to join the group, as of yet.
I think I caught all of Lindsay's responses. Note that she was answering questions that were being asked by youtubers so it will seem quite disjointed:

7: FAIRLEY Good morning/afternoon

12:02 LINDSAY FAIRLEY My P.i. offered the actual tape. No one but Dr. Phil got to hear what was on there.

13:31 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Dr. Phil asked them if it was a memo, because it kept stopping and playing...

16:36 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Prior to this, we had a co-parenting relationship, until I approached him about getting a ******** page started. He got really defensive and called the "C" word. After that, he won't speak to me.

19:31 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I've asked to release the audio to the public, but am told it's an ongoing investigation. The ******** page was to hire a p.i. and find some answers. That's when he assumed it was to investigate them.

21:34 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I can't speak on their drug use because im not there. But Karlie told me back in August that her dad was on psych meds because he can't handle life.

23:38 LINDSAY FAIRLEY For the record, I was crying my eyes out behind stage, and when i got on stage I couldn't shed one.

24:25 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Their stories have changed so many times.

25:30 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Dr. Phil got his man card revoked when their attorneys called in...

26:54 LINDSAY FAIRLEY We followed up on the Lebec sighting. No luck!

27:30 LINDSAY FAIRLEY They left my boyfriend in my dressing room. He was so upset...

29:46 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I have full legal custody, but we agreed to let Karlie live there with her peers.

33:18 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Law Enforcement didn't even go into my daughter's residence until 10 hours after Karlie went missing.

35:18 LINDSAY FAIRLEY The local sheriff wirnessed the beating of Rodney King in her rookie years and never reported misconduct...

36:36 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I live 2.5 hours away from Karlie's residence...

38:01 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I would have had the ambulance at my house if Karlie was acting that way in my presence...

39:52 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I filed a formal complaint against the sheriff... Please share it from my facebook page.

41:25 LINDSAY FAIRLEY She told us she took her boys to her brothers early that morning... But why?

45:41 LINDSAY FAIRLEY It's really hard to get a real timline when the stories change...

46:52 LINDSAY FAIRLEY FBI Refuses to take over the cae 100% because they claim they have to have a working relationship with the sheriff...

47:26 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I have screen shots to prove it.

48:34 LINDSAY FAIRLEY The boys were never questioned because they weren't there.

50:53 LINDSAY FAIRLEY When Karlie was picked up by stepmom, Karlie was scared to get in her car and said she was scared she was going to kill her.One point Karlie reached to the front seat and grabbed the steering wheel.

51:54 LINDSAY FAIRLEY She kept saying "slow down, you're going to kill me."

53:39 LINDSAY FAIRLEY They tried to offer me Karlies car to drive while i was there and i refused because i didn't want my dna in that car.

54:12 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Step mom told me about Karlie grabbing the wheel.

55:02 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Why audio at all???? CALL 911

58:48 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I've known Karlie's boyfriend since he was a baby... They went to daycare together.

1:00:02 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Yes, step mom texted bf throughout the night.

1:00:46 LINDSAY FAIRLEY No surveillance footage retrieved.

1:01:38 LINDSAY FAIRLEY 2 of the 3 witnesses called their tips to step moms phone. I don't believe they saw Karlie.

1:02:26 LINDSAY FAIRLEY Law Enforcement claims theyre confirmed

1:04:20 LINDSAY FAIRLEY There is too much conflict in the department... Step mom and sheriff went to school together and she is friends with the "patrol officer" investigating the case.

1:07:30 LINDSAY FAIRLEY I must go right now! Bless you all for the support. I pray to find my baby girl safe and without harm.

Thanks so much for doing this! It was horrible trying to listen to the whole thing to see BM's comments.

Also FYI that BM has a FB page that is open to the public. Just type in her name and you will see Karlie's picture

@marylamby thank you for posting!! I’d really like to know why the other children were taken out of the home so early that morning. Seems fairly certain we can’t rely on anything those two have presented. If the 3 witness tips were called in to SM we can’t rely on those either. Reminds me of Scott Peterson’s parents claiming they had all sorts of witnesses who saw Laci. I feel so badly for L.

@marylamby thank you for posting!! I’d really like to know why the other children were taken out of the home so early that morning. Seems fairly certain we can’t rely on anything those two have presented. If the 3 witness tips were called in to SM we can’t rely on those either. Reminds me of Scott Peterson’s parents claiming they had all sorts of witnesses who saw Laci. I feel so badly for L.

LE did interview all 3 witness's and said they were credible.

That's what they said. But we've heard bio mom contacted the show and initially they didn't want on.

They certainly got her face out there though. Unfortunately their bizarre behavior made them the focal point rather than Karlie, IMO.

No one is really talking about Karlie, where she could be and how to help instead everyone is focused on their inexplicably odd performance.

I think they made a huge mistake going on the show.
The reason no one is talking about where Karlie’s could be, is it’s useless. If you were to see her neighborhood you would know she could not have run away. She would have had nowhere to run to. If she had wandered off into the desert she would have been found because she couldn’t have gotten far. The searchers and helicopters would have found her. An abduction is even less likely, as that highway is pretty much empty at 7am on a Saturday morning. <Modsnip - not named POI>It’s been said that Desert people know how to hide a body. It is no joke. There are mines. I worry this girl will never be found

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member