CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
right...K is in Arizona so did someone go to try and strong arm those children?

Huffington Post reported that the incident happened around 1:30. Paris had a tweet around 2 suggesting something happened with family and the police say family members involved. Arizona isn't too far from Cali, I'm wondering if someone went back over to try and control the situation.

Also, police are saying a battery did take place...so why no arrest? Sigh..

And Jermaine and Randy were with her. What a bunch of bullies.

(snip)
Janet Jackson was always considered the “normal” one of Michael’s performing siblings. But today, according to CelebBuzz.com, she showed up at her mother’s $30,000 a month rented home in Calabasas, California and tried to take Michael’s three kids away from their house while Janet’s own mother was involuntarily–perhaps– out of town. Janet was accompanied by brothers Jermaine and Randy.

Janet always seemed sane to me so I'm wonder what the heck she's trying to do.

If mom agrees that the executors are snakes then couldn't she do something about them not only because she owns some of the estate (I'm assuming - I don't know), but also because she's the guardian of the children who surely own the majority of it now? Especially because they're underage.

The letter the 5 sibs sent to the Trustees was poorly written. They have consulted with a well-known law firm. If they have concerns, best to let those lawyers handle it, and take the matter to Court where it belongs...not by these other questionable means they seem to be employing.

~jmo~

My comments in blue:

Janet always seemed sane to me so I'm wonder what the heck she's trying to do.

ITA

If mom agrees that the executors are snakes then couldn't she do something about them not only because she owns some of the estate (I'm assuming - I don't know), but also because she's the guardian of the children who surely own the majority of it now? Especially because they're underage.

Katherine is the legal guardian of MJ's children and receives allowances on their behalf (and more) to manage their lives. She does not 'own' a portion of MJ's Estate and as you correctly noted, it is left to MJ's kids.

Problem is, Mom aka KJ is not objecting but is allegedly being influenced and more by some of the Jackson children (MJ's sibs).

The 5 sibs want the 2 Trustees removed but they fail to disclose who would succeed. Surely the Will & Trust specified Successor Trustee(s). And so, their complaints look amateurish and not well-advised. There ARE procedures, but unfortunately for them, the 5 sibs have no legal standing with ref to contesting the Will & Trust, afaik. They know this, because they allude to it in their letter (criminal charges).

Huge Mess!

~jmo~

It is a full on 'money grab' and Katherine and the kids are just pawns. No wonder Michael kept his kids away from his money grubbing siblings. Somebody needs to protect those kids because Grandma is getting too old and feeble to do so anymore.

I don't think it is the executors that are the snakes here...imo.

It is a full on 'money grab' and Katherine and the kids are just pawns. No wonder Michael kept his kids away from his money grubbing siblings. Somebody needs to protect those kids because Grandma is getting too old and feeble to do so anymore.

I don't think it is the executors that are the snakes here...imo.

I'm not so sure...

In an article I read today (among many), there was mention of the Executors having persuaded KJ at least once if not twice to increase their percentage. If true, a big red flag! I will try finding the article to post a source but for now:

~jmo~

..tried to take the kids to their grandmother. The kids refused. Media is reporting very one-sided on the matter. All because a spoiled teenage kid is airing her family business on Twitter. I am all with Katherine. If she wants to spend some resting time with her own children then let her. She will call the grandkids whenever she wants to call them. At least she is not missing so this thread should be moved I think?

..tried to take the kids to their grandmother. The kids refused. Media is reporting very one-sided on the matter. All because a spoiled teenage kid is airing her family business on Twitter. I am all with Katherine. If she wants to spend some resting time with her own children then let her. She will call the grandkids whenever she wants to call them. At least she is not missing so this thread should be moved I think?

I agree that the media is having a field day with this. That said, the alleged circumstances of KJ's leaving the family home where she is the legal guardian of MJ's 3 children is surely questionable at least.

True, not missing according to some LE statements...except her typical and normal daily contact with the children she is in-charge of! To me that is a considerable omission at best.

~jmo~

BBM. Do you have a link to this? I guess it would be too easy to let Katherine pick up the dang phone and call her grandchildren?

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/2...ckson-family-members-in-minor-scuffle-at-home

(snip)
I’m told by a source that Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson tried to enter the house with the idea of taking Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson–three minor children whose guardian is Katherine–out. Where exactly? That part hasn’t been determined yet. But once the police left, security ejected the trio and told them not to return.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/2...ckson-family-members-in-minor-scuffle-at-home

(snip)
I’m told by a source that Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson tried to enter the house with the idea of taking Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson–three minor children whose guardian is Katherine–out. Where exactly? That part hasn’t been determined yet. But once the police left, security ejected the trio and told them not to return.

One of the links posted above said the 3 were trying to take the kids to AZ to meet-up with their grandmother. Not only would Security have stopped such an action, the house is apparently leased by the Estate of MJ which ousted the trio. Looks like a bold move was attempted, not unlike the removal of KJ from the home, azif she was willing to go w/o telling her grands/charges.

Are these kids in a summer session at Buckley? I thought so, for some reason. In any case, disrupting their lives in this fashion and with the lure of seeing grandma, IF true, is beyond the pale.

As I posted above, I do not know if the 5 sibs have cause to go against the Ttees, but these methods just make their case look more than flimsy if not shady. They need better advice, just as MJ's kids need a guardian ad litem asap.

~jmo~

Maybe they just want attention and PUBLICITY. Thinking they will be more famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL what are they thinkng?? Just crazy if you ask me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris may be extremely privileged, but I believe she is doing what she is doing because her grandmother has been taken from her, she has no idea what is going on, and she needs help. All she knows is that her aunts and uncles have been trying - and failing - to get MJs estate and suddenly they have her grandmother, wont let her talk to her, and come to her house to try and take her and her brothers too. I wouldn't want to go with a bunch of sneaky people either, I think she did the right thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back