CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
THIS kind of crap makes me feel so bad for Michael Jackson. Now i really see the evil pirhana's that he had for a family that loved to exploit him and make him dance to their tune so they could collect the $$$$$.

Michael, as the youngest and most talented, was always at the mercy of these bullies and had his childhood ripped from him and was beaten by his disgusting bully of a father.

I can see why Michael chose to retreat into a second childhood surrounded by kids. He couldn't trust any adults after the way he was used and bullied by so many people.

Kudos to Paris Jackson for being so open and public with this BS. She is Michaels child and i am sure her father was very honest with them about he was treated and the way he sheltered them proves that Michael did NOT EVER want to parade his kids for money but his siblings absolutely want to use those kids to maybe make them perform and use them.

No, none are in the will. But those are the ones that signed the document claiming the will was fraudulent.

Thanks for clarifying. I either misundstood or what was said on JVM was very misleading.

Reading Paris' tweets... omg, they really do call the youngest one Blanket. No wonder the little boy always looks mad... I thought it was only a name the media called him. Poor kid... horrible extended family and a no-so-great nickname to boot.

At least it's not like a little girl's nickname that grew up near my grandfather's house. Her family called her Poot. That was the only name she answered to... :|

My opinion is that these money hungry, talentless losers want the KIDS so they can parade them around, put them on stage and exploit them for money. They want to get control of the kids and manipulate them and cheat them out of what their father left them. They want to "manage" the children and get paid a pretty penny for it and get a profit off of anything the kids would make.

Unbelievable 's!!!!!!!

you are one hundred percent on the money.

now it looks as though KJ is protecting them...stockholm syndrome...

no way she gave up her phone...and blew off the kids cause she didn't want to talk. ...come on does anyone believe one word of this garbage?

Lawyer talking lawyer speak. He didn't see KJ yesterday in Tucson but he's not concerned because 'these things happen'. Okay. :what:

Reading Paris' tweets... omg, they really do call the youngest one Blanket. No wonder the little boy always looks mad... I thought it was only a name the media called him. Poor kid... horrible extended family and a no-so-great nickname to boot.

At least it's not like a little girl's nickname that grew up near my grandfather's house. Her family called her Poot. That was the only name she answered to... :|

I don't think the name Blanket is that bad.... never gave it another thought. JMO

poor kid. Now think about Blanket's initials. Blankie is kind of cute though, especially when he grows up!

IF These statements are all true I am very concerned about those children. If she just decided to leave 3 kids for a week without any communication then I'm not sure she should have guardianship of them.

If they are true she has been drugged, brainwashed or otherwise made incapable of being a guardian imo.

However if she got real help that could change. At this point I wouldn't believe her even if she did an interview to say how terrible everyone has been to remove her guardianship and all she wanted was a vacation (WHO goes on vacation with kids (grandkids to be technical) and doesn't leave word or get in contact even after it is known they desperately need to speak to her)

I have followed MJ's trial, his death and the will'/guardianship etc. and KJ always had it together..this is just not like her.

Just want to say, before I go back to reading, that Paris's reaction was very telling to me.

She has nannies and security and is, no doubt, taken care of with or without Katherine. Finding out your caretaker is with family, when you are as secure as MJs kids are, should not be alarming. The fact that she quickly suspected that something was amiss tells me that shenanigans have been going on for some time, she is aware of them, and, she is concerned for her grandma, rather than herself and brothers.

If Karen did just choose to not talk to the kids, then I agree, she shouldn't be guardian. These children lost their father too early in life. I'm sure they were scared to death something was very wrong with Karen, or that they might lose her too. It's cruel to just leave them without a word and not respond to them, IMO.

If a doctor advised Karen not to talk to the kids due to her blood pressure, perhaps she is too old to care for them, and TJ should remain guardian.

I wonder if Michael's siblings just lied to Karen and said the kids were fine, or knew where she was, or hid the kids' attempts to contact Karen from her.

Still, if a doctor ordered me to go away with no word to my child beforehand or during, I'd laugh and ignore him. Who does that? How could anyone be that callous?

Even if Michael's siblings hid that the kids were upset and trying to contact her (in addition to the sane siblings, attorneys, LE) why would she not call them just to touch bases once during all that time.

We all know this family is dysfunctional and Karen's had her hand in that. Just staying married to Joe shows that, IMO.

I hope all the info regarding what really happened here comes out and appropriate decisions are made re: the kids.

IF they reinstate Karen as guardian, I hope it's only as a coguardian with TJ, given all that's happened. And I hope Joe is kicked out of that house.

MOO

I just freaked out, had a power blackout and my system dinged and dinged when it came back on. I thought, no tv at the moment and no puter>??? How will i follow this all lol

Turned out it was a keyboard that got toasted and my partner called me and said there is a spare in the hall!

I personally think grandma is too old at 82 to be looking after these kids for one, and that she did go on a holiday.....maybe it was all too much, hasnt she been looking after some of the other grandchildren as well!!! Maybe she thought that the older two were old enough to look after themselves..........I am in the minority here, but I think nana needed a break and took it....

If this is the case, then it is definitely not right.............especially for the youngest. I watched the Oprah show where she was interviewing them all and it seemed like a house full of kids that ran rampant and did what they want and an old woman. Someone needs to sought it out, but I do agree with the rest of you, maybe not the rest of the family............especially since money is involved.

KJ Lawyer on JVM:

"I spoke to KJ a little while ago. She sounded great, she sounded fine. She is in a car ride home"

"Bottom line is I think this is just been one gigantic misunderstanding".

He's desperate to get her reinstated as guardian. IMO, it's not going to happen. The judge advised TJ to apply for permanent guardian ASAP.

His first name is Flannel. :waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I didn't know Randy and Jermaine asked the estate to pay their child support. Both have kids by the same woman. You just can't make this stuff up. Evidently Radar broke that story. The estate just shut them down on that one.

He's desperate to get her reinstated as guardian. IMO, it's not going to happen. The judge advised TJ to apply for permanent guardian ASAP.

Oh did he???? I can only hope he does.

There are only one of two possibilities. KJ did have a stroke or a mini stroke and it affected her personality and thinking, or she has been manipulated in a number of ways, kept incommunicado, had things "explained" to her etc.

I don't think she is to old to be guardian but I do think she is old enough that ruthless and mercenary children can force her to bend to their will.

Just look at their attempt to essentially steal the kids the night before the hearing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back