Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*There’s a teacher in the area with the same name…

Marika Beck, who is friends with Rodni’s mom Lindsey, fears she may have been trafficked.

Marika Beck, 42, is best friends with Kiely’s devastated mother Lindsey and said she is “shattering in a free fall” but trying to stay strong and did not feel okay to talk late last night following a long day of searching.

Marika told US Sun she had also heard a lot of older boys had crashed the party at nearby Prosser Family Campground.

“We have been told she may have been with one or more older boys. Around 12.30am, these guys, possibly from Reno showed up and it got kind of weird,” she said.

“A lot of the younger teens chose to leave at this time. It was meant to be just teens in the woods, they party there all the time, it’s unregulated and it’s not a campground.

“There is drinking and stuff, it’s really unfortunate. It is a parent’s worst nightmare and we’re just trying to get her home.
Thank you for clarifying and verifying.
I sincerely hope and pray this scenario is not true.

JMO

So they do have video of Kiely at the party. I’m trying to understand why they are showing us a picture of a sweatshirt and not just show the video of Kiely. Others that were at the party might be able to identify themselves in a video. If they were nearby her, but just didn’t know her, they may see the video and their memories could be jogged to recall additional details. Yet we get a photo of a shirt. Odd.
I agree. I guess there must be some logical reason not to show the video clip — I just wish I knew what it was.

This is new ! If Kiely had her own sweatshirt, why borrow the Lana del Rey one?
Does she own this one I wonder, or maybe it's also borrowed if the owner of the black one needed it back?
Or did she trade sweatshirts with someone, just for shats and giggles... Does someone have the white shirt now? Been seen wearing it?

What does it even say? Odd future? Od’d future? What is going on here?

Attachments

• 89E9DB89-58AE-4C22-AD3F-9AA677562DB9.jpeg
    89E9DB89-58AE-4C22-AD3F-9AA677562DB9.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 16
Kiely had been excited to attend the party after graduating early from high school. Aged 16, she was younger than most of the kids graduating.

'I last saw her on Friday morning, she was going to meet us to go to a vintage car show but then she changed her mind and wanted to go to this party instead.

Anna Larson is the mother of one of Kiely's best friends, and is also Lindsey's best friend.

'We don't know if it was someone who was attending the party or a predator. We also don't know if there's someone she planned to go and meet who we don't know about yet. It is a nightmare.'

Says she doesn't know if family hotel had any guests staying at the time, and that the parents keep Kiely apart from guests as a 'rule'. Cops are not, however, pursuing that as a line of inquiry – at least not yet.
View attachment 359703
Good grief... If you read the article it contradicts itself.
I thought Sierra college was just short for "Sierra Nevada University" located in Tahoe.
What I saw referred to "Sierra college" - but...once you get out of the immediate area, who knows what reporters will say or how they'll phrase it. You could well be right (YAY for KR!!)!!
Anna Larson would also be "Mags" Larson's mom... Mags and KR went to the party together as they'd been hanging out together (at least according to SS) before the party.

Maybe the video of Kiely is not very clear or would not be helpful, in terms of identifying a missing person. I think someone mentioned upthread and it hasn’t been mentioned again as far as I’ve seen but is a very good point- it’s possible LE likely can’t or doesn’t want to release photos/videos with identifiable faces or individuals in them because they are minors and potentially seen in photo/video doing things minors aren’t legally allowed to do. Either way- I don’t know the legality of it, but posting non-consentual photos of minors in general seems a bit risky.
True, but we’ve already seen random party pictures posted, IIRC in MSM. What is different about this video?

Who is Marika Veck and what is their verified connection to this case.

Sorry to be critical, but the allegation of Marika Veck and of this magnitude needs to be verified.

JMO
Marika Veck is a close family friend and only echoed a theory that I first read in an interview with Kiely’s mother. That was her first theory. And SS speculated the same on Day 1.

Given the sheer lack of coherent, transparent recollections of the evening’s events or even a clear timeline, so far there is no evidence that leads to an abduction. Other than the pings and the friend’s statements there is no evidence she was there or left.
Except now maybe- a photo with a different hoodie. Earlier in the evening? SS said they were side by side from the time Kiely arrived.
Maybe now LE can backtrack with SS and see if she can remember more clearly.

So they do have video of Kiely at the party. I’m trying to understand why they are showing us a picture of a sweatshirt and not just show the video of Kiely. Others that were at the party might be able to identify themselves in a video. If they were nearby her, but just didn’t know her, they may see the video and their memories could be jogged to recall additional details. Yet we get a photo of a shirt. Odd.
If minors are in the photo or video would media need consent from the parents of the other minors to publicly post or release?

Or did she trade sweatshirts with someone, just for shats and giggles... Does someone have the white shirt now? Been seen wearing it?

What does it even say? Odd future? Od’d future? What is going on here?
Odd Future is a popular music/rap collective. Pretty normal thing for teenagers to be wearing.

If minors are in the photo or video would media need consent from the parents of the other minors to publicly post or release?
Maybe. There are party pictures in this article, did everyone consent? Kiely Rodni disappeared from party that was 'full of illegal activity'

I assume the new video may be from LE setting up the website for party attendees to upload. This video might have come from that site. But for some reason LE wants the focus on this shirt. I trust they have a reason.

Marika Veck is a close family friend and only echoed a theory that I first read in an interview with Kiely’s mother. That was her first theory. And SS speculated the same on Day 1.

Given the sheer lack of coherent, transparent recollections of the evening’s events or even a clear timeline, so far there is no evidence that leads to an abduction. Other than the pings and the friend’s statements there is no evidence she was there or left.
Except now maybe- a photo with a different hoodie. Earlier in the evening? SS said they were side by side from the time Kiely arrived.
Maybe now LE can backtrack with SS and see if she can remember more clearly.
I would be interested in reading that early interview with KR's mom about trafficking. That makes me so sad to think about.
Can you please link it?

JMO

True, but we’ve already seen random party pictures posted, IIRC in MSM. What is different about this video?
Also, faces could be blurred. It's done all the time. Or they could just show a still, crop out or blur the other partiers.

Maybe though Kiely is in a compromising position, holding an alcoholic drink or whatever, or something about the video may be future evidence in a trial...?

This is new ! If Kiely had her own sweatshirt, why borrow the Lana del Rey one?
Does she own this one I wonder, or maybe it's also borrowed if the owner of the black one needed it back?
Well as a teen out at the gravel pits, I remember one time I was on the back of a dune buggie. After all the racing and starting and stopping I had peppermint schnapps all over my sweat shirt. I couldn't wear that home, no way. So I barrowed one from a friend.

Anything can happen at a party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member