Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. There are party pictures in this article, did everyone consent? Kiely Rodni disappeared from party that was 'full of illegal activity'

I assume the new video may be from LE setting up the website for party attendees to upload. This video might have come from that site. But for some reason LE wants the focus on this shirt. I trust they have a reason.

There’s also a chance that the people in the photo/video would be able to identify who took the photo/video, particularly if it was a posed photo or had interaction between the camera person and the subjects, which would ruin the anonymity that the police promised when they obtained the photo/video.

Here are a few things I picked out of the interview:

WE WOULD GO BACK TO HER CAR TO GET SOME ALCOHOL SOMETIMES & THEN WE WENT TO HER CAR TO CHARGE HER PHONE.
(There was alcohol in Keily's vehicle and they made trips there to get more. Someone earlier thought that might been the case.

JUST ABOUT THE PARTY IN GENERAL AND THEN WE HAD A FEW OTHER FRIENDS IN THE CAR AND THEN WE ALL DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THE PARTY.
(There were more than SS and KR in the car, again as others had suggested earlier).

MOVED LOCATIONS IN TAHOE TRUCKEE AREA. NO COPS. NO PARENTS. NO PRESSURE TO GET IN TROUBLE. DON’T WANT MEDIA TO SPREAD PHOTOS.
THERE’S 100 OF VIDEOS. WE HAVE VIDEOS OF PEOPLE TAKING VIDEOS
WE HAVE 100S OF PHOTOS.
(So there ARE pictures, there ARE videos).

And now someone has come forward with pic/video of KR wearing a white sweatshirt.
Good.
Kids keep coming forward!!!

It is possible that LE have already been able to identify people with Kiely in the video of her wearing the hoodie, and for one reason or another, do not wish for those she was with to know that. It is also possible, I suppose, that the video clip may show up as evidence in some future criminal or civil suit, so I do not expect it will be released to the public. At most, a cropped still showing no one but Kiely perhaps may be. JMO

Good grief... If you read the article it contradicts itself.

What I saw referred to "Sierra college" - but...once you get out of the immediate area, who knows what reporters will say or how they'll phrase it. You could well be right (YAY for KR!!)!!
Anna Larson would also be "Mags" Larson's mom... Mags and KR went to the party together as they'd been hanging out together (at least according to SS) before the party.
I thought she was making creme brulée with Kate?

There is a website for anonymous pictures and videos. Kids are utilizing this. Thus why only a statement about the white sweatshirt, not the video itself.
Sounds like LE are sticking to their word.

“She’s a good kid, she always kept in touch with me,” said Lindsey Rodni-Nieman. “She always came home on time, she always shared her location with me. This is completely out of character that we haven’t heard from her.”

Rodni’s friend ML who is one of the organizers said the oldest of two was not in the right stage to drive herself that day.

“We know there’s no way she could have gotten herself out of there if she was drunk,” she said. “The roads in and out are too hard. With how drunk she was she wouldn’t have been able to navigate them.”

“We have reason to believe she might’ve left that party spot to go to another campground with a smaller group of people,” said Marika Veck. “All signs point that somebody took her and probably drugged her and has her.”
Sadly, that's the most hopeful scenario.
I've been on dark, dirt roads in the night...I knew where I was and still took a wrong turn.
They had folks checking all the roads, looking for broken brush where she might have gone through...and by roads I mean dusty dirt roads that cover that area. It's pretty good sized. I'm not sure if the dirt roads on the map are intersected by any other roads or paths... LE will have that covered though.

I would be interested in reading that early interview with KR's mom about trafficking. That makes me so sad to think about.
Can you please link it?

JMO
Here’s one.
And another

So they do have video of Kiely at the party. I’m trying to understand why they are showing us a picture of a sweatshirt and not just show the video of Kiely. Others that were at the party might be able to identify themselves in a video. If they were nearby her, but just didn’t know her, they may see the video and their memories could be jogged to recall additional details. Yet we get a photo of a shirt. Odd.
To protect the minors and the truly innocent...

Or did she trade sweatshirts with someone, just for shats and giggles... Does someone have the white shirt now? Been seen wearing it?

What does it even say? Odd future? Od’d future? What is going on here?
Interesting, that particular sweatshirt isn't listed for sale in stores anywhere. I had to look at google images to find it - only listed on Poshmark and Ebay.

Do we think the sweatshirt was hers, or did someone loan it to her? Being an older item not currently for sale, may make it more unique and memorable. So she wore two different sweatshirts that night, but they don't know which one she left in - if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum