Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm not sure it reads like that to be honest. "where Kelly may have gone after the party".

As her car is missing too then the assumption would be that she did go somewhere after the party.
Yeah, but saying that the white sweatshirt could help them figure out where she may have gone after the party is suggesting that she may have been somewhere where someone could see her wearing it, right? If they were only talking about her leaving the party and driving straight into water somewhere I can't see how it would matter. Not much chance for anyone to see what she was wearing in that scenario.

Yeah, but saying that the white sweatshirt could help them figure out where she may have gone after the party is suggesting that she may have been somewhere where someone could see her wearing it, right? If they were only talking about her leaving the party and driving straight into water somewhere I can't see how it would matter. Not much chance for anyone to see what she was wearing in that scenario.
My impression exactly. If she headed for home and veered into the water, there is no reason to have people pay sharp attention to what she was wearing.

yea this theory seems pretty accurate since the person got an opportunity because the girls never locked the car and then when KR was leaving to proceed home the person might have forced her to do something different altogether.
jmo
Another scenario I'd not considered - admittedly convoluted - is that with the back-and-forth to the car, not only was it unlocked, but possibly with keys left inside somewhere. Did someone else take the car either
a) as a practical joke (knowing that she'd still have a ride from someone else
or
b) as a means to keep her from driving herself when she was in no state to do so
believing they'd just return it the next day; only to find that she was missing and that they'd committed grand theft auto on an MP.

Clearly, option 3 for keys-left-in-the-car is that it was stolen - an obvious possibility, too.

Hmmm not sure it reads like that to be honest. "where Kelly may have gone after the party".

As her car is missing too then the assumption would be that she did go somewhere after the party.
Moo-no evidence of abduction and girl with a car who is not home means she MAY have gone elsewhere after the party. I agree it’s not a definitive statement that she did.

Moo-no evidence of abduction and girl with a car who is not home means she MAY have gone elsewhere after the party. I agree it’s not a definitive statement that she did.
But like her mother said in the interview that she always updated where she was going and KR also texted her mom so I don't think she went somewhere else.

It still gets down to the 40s at night in Truckee/Tahoe this time of year and it looks like it got down to 47 degrees F 8/6.

It would make a lot of sense if they decided to go leave and go to party location #2/afterparty at someone's house or vacation home. It would not surprise me, if there were older college kids, if someone's parent had a vacation home that they were able to party at with no supervision.

OK, great input everyone.

For the good of the order, please allow me to update my list of LE or MSM verified facts so far:

1) 6pm store surveillance image of KR with description of KR's apparel (black body shirt, green dickies, etc.)
2) make, model and license plate # of KR's car
3) gold necklaces KR may have been wearing
4) a text to Mom from KR's phone at 11:30pm
5) final ping from KR's phone at 12:30am from party location (near water and land)

Happy to add more if other's have further input. Still a very short list.

Again, not disparaging any of KR's friends who have provided their own information. Just teasing out the verified data.

ETA: apparel confirmation by LE in #1
Updated list of LE or MSM verified facts:

1) 6pm store surveillance image of KR with description of KR's apparel (black body shirt, green dickies, etc.)
2) gold necklaces KR may have had
3) two possible hoodies KR may have had
4) confirmation KR was at the Posser Camp party
5) a text to Mom from KR's phone at 11:30pm
6) final ping from KR's phone at 12:30am from party location (near water and land)
7) KR may have gone somewhere after the Posser Camp party (not to home?)
8) make, model and license plate # of KR's car (2013 Honda CRV...)

Let me know if I missed or misstated anything.

What if KR turned her phone off at 12:30am before she left the Posser Camp party - to head to another party location with other party goers and their cars - so her whereabouts could not be traced by anyone; and never turned it back on before whatever happened to her?

I wouldn't read too much into LE's statement about KR going somewhere after the party.

Since she was not at the party site the next morning, she obviously went somewhere.

I find sex trafficking somewhat unlikely since I am not aware of traffickers who also steal cars. If she was grabbed while getting into her car, I would expect the car to be disposed of as soon as possible.

My hunch is that she was taken to an after-party, possibly not of her own volition.

Although there are many documented cases of cars being found in water after someone has been missing for years, in this case, we know very specific locations which have already been extensively searched.

Updated list of LE or MSM verified facts:

3) two possible hoodies KR may have had
6) final ping from KR's phone at 12:30am from party location (near water and land)

Let me know if I missed or misstated anything.
The white & pink sweatshirt she was wearing at the party and the black one she borrowed the day before

The white & pink sweatshirt she was wearing at the party and the black one she borrowed the day before
Thanks @Linda7NJ. I embellished #3 with the detail you provided.

3) two sweatshirts / hoodies KR wore or had (one black and one pink & white)

Hi everyone, following from a distance as time allows, feel free to summarize your theory, curious as to what you all think happened, thanks.

PS - I don’t know enough Kiely’s case to have a theory, that’s what I’m asking you guys.
I wish she was just taking a break and rocking the single life up in Reno… but she would not worry her family this long. Unless..
she has backed herself into a situation and doesn’t know how to back out of it now that it’s a full-blown missing persons investigation with nationwide media coverage.

I think (sadly) that she and her car went into water or a ravine in the Tahoe area.

jmo

Unless the sweatshirt was borrowed from a party-goer who hasn’t yet come forward. Someone who was in close contact with Kiely at the party.

Also an item to simply BOLO for along roadsides, in the woods, or being currently worn by someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom