Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE

The auto road service fellow is a possible witness in this case. He is not a POI, and while you may reasonably question what he has to offer, there is absolutely no need to trash him in the process.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

AWP found her amazingly fast, and there were solid reasons to search Boca and Donner first. They didn’t need to make excuses for what they did.

All this MOO

Last edited:
SBM

It hasn't been verified yet, in any way, that the person he spoke with was Kiely. It may well have been recorded but no info has yet been released by LE or by the towing company.

Also, Stockholm Syndrome is the opposite of what you've suggested. It's when a captive starts identifying with, and developing positive feelings towards, his or her captor. Not running away from their captor. It's a coping mechanism to help the captive survive emotionally.
Well IMO its a pretty significant statement Nick is making. So I will judge it when LE has said somehing for now because it isn't being denied by LE I will stick to what my opinion is on the Roadside Assitant's statement. And about Stockholm Syndrome in the beginning when a person is in the presence of a captor of course they are going to be terrified of the captor. According to the witness Nick it was a very recent period of time from the actual party that she attended. So its a gradual process to develop this syndrome it doesn't happen in one minute or an hour or a day it takes time. So its possible she was in the beginning stages because she didn't ask for help from the tow truck driver. She could have. As I said in the original post there could be a number of reasons she did what she did and said what she did. All in all I feel very sorry for her if this witness statement is true.

Last edited:
If kiely was indeed found in the trunk area behind the back seat and head rests (small gap} did she climb through to get out? Or was she put there by another party. Because i find it difficult to believe that she would float there given the car was upside down. If she had passed away. How did she get there. Is it possible for someone to float back there when the car was upside down. Would she not float upward which would be the floor area of her car not the roof making it virtually impossible to get to were she was found.

MOO

I have another scenario if the fingerprints one is far out there. Kiely passes away somehow (OD, fight, fall, etc.), and the culprits or accessories actually can't figure out how to start the car. Perhaps they tried for hours, frustratingly, to start the car. Hence the distressed appearance. It may have been something dumb like they didn't put their foot on the brake or something. It sounded like it wasn't their car. Wouldn't Kiely call her step-dad or dad if her car didn't start? So after hours of fighting they finally decided to call a tow truck to help. They may be THAT dumb. ALL IMO

Why would the tow truck driver lie to try to get on AWP? I don't see a motive there.
This is exactly what I am thinking, too. And given the tow truck driver’s description of the two people, it’s fairly obvious who this theory indicts (which also makes a bit of sense).

BUT, when did they move the car back to Prosser and into the water without anyone noticing? The search for her started at 8am Saturday morning and I’d suspect Prosser had a lot of folks searching that area. The car could be driven in via the beach/non-road access at night, but that couple would have had to leave Boca and hide that car for the next 12 hours. This just doesn’t seem realistic and it sinks the first part of the theory.

If kiely was indeed found in the trunk area behind the back seat and head rests (small gap} did she climb through to get out? Or was she put there by another party. Because i find it difficult to believe that she would float there given the car was upside down. If she had passed away. How did she get there. Is it possible for someone to float back there when the car was upside down. Would she not float upward which would be the floor area of her car not the roof making it virtually impossible to get to were she was found.

MOO
I don't think we know whether she was found near the bottom or top of the trunk compartment.

Typically, dead bodies sink first and then float to the surface after decomp gases develop and make the body bouyant.

If LE has proof of Nick's story then its possible they won't release it to the public since its being investigaed.

Does LE's silence on the encounter imply that it is connected to her death? MOO: I feel that with all the SM pressure (tweeters and such tweeting out to Nevada LE for confirmation/dismissal), they'd have already stated that it didn't involve KR or people connected to her. I think the public simply wants confirmation/debunking of Nick's account, they don't need to see the footage.

MOO
I think I'm very spatially challenged here, but am rethinking all that JC.

I was initially considering that she may have crawled into the back to see if she could get the hatchback open, BUT ... we are given to understand the one front window was broken. If she was still conscious when the car went upside down, it would have been easier to attempt to get out the broken front window rather than trying to crawl to the trunk area.

If she was deceased while in the driver's seat, she would have sunk down to the roof, and as decomp gases formed, she would then float up to the floor of the front of the car.

I didn't think that car looked damaged severely enough to have resulted in a totally broken out window. Cracked perhaps, but almost completely broken out? Automotive glass is hard to break through to the extent that it almost doesn't exist. IMO, it takes a lot of whacks to get it removed to only small corner sections remaining as we've seen in the images of the vehicle being recovered.

1662196045747.png
(image from Divers find body and overturned car in search of missing California teen Kiely Rodni)

Hold on.

Go to 44:06 in the AWP video. Am I not correct that the female sheriff has put her hands through a totally lowered driver's side window as she helps push or steer the car?

Also, if you look closely at what is hanging down from the driver's window by the mirror, it appears to be the rubber seal of a window that is not there.

Sorry, it's late and I don't have time fiddle with it, but enlargement shows it more clearly, and IMO it is the rubber window seal.

1662197920826.png
(image is still shot from AWP video)

After watching a few of their recoveries, I think I now understand what they are looking for/at. Nick (the person who later dove to Kiely's car) first noticed an object casting a long shadow on his side scan (image at the link). It was later confirmed to be an overturned vehicle with down imaging.

61616927-11134263-image-a-41_1661187604078.jpg

so its basically that big black line right is where her car is? that's between the 18's?

Does LE's silence on the encounter imply that it is connected to her death? MOO: I feel that with all the SM pressure (tweeters and such tweeting out to Nevada LE for confirmation/dismissal), they'd have already stated that it didn't involve KR or people connected to her. I think the public simply wants confirmation/debunking of Nick's account, they don't need to see the footage.

Well, I think that the classic military answer may apply. “I can neither confirm nor deny...” Once you start confirming/denying, then the place where you go silent gives the enemy (the news media, bloggers, etc., no to mention any possible suspect) answers that you don’t want to give.

Last edited:
She sure did! Good catch Sillybilly
Hold on.

Go to 44:06 in the AWP video. Am I not correct that the female sheriff has put her hands through a totally lowered driver's side window as she helps push or steer the car?

Yes but wasn’t the drivers window broken during recovery? This was discussed previously, and pretty sure it was broken by LE during recovery. Along with the driver side mirror, IIRC. It was not reported to be broken when found by AWP.

Yes but wasn’t the drivers window broken during recovery? This was discussed previously, and pretty sure it was broken by LE during recovery. Along with the driver side mirror, IIRC. It was not reported to be broken when found by AWP.

Agreed. You can see in the video that the window is up,and in the recovery photo's @CharlestonGal pointed out that you can see the guide wire looped through both windows quite clearly when you zoom in. I think this is from where they flipped the car right side up before they towed it out.

Agreed. You can see in the video that the window is up,and in the recovery photo's @CharlestonGal pointed out that you can see the guide wire looped through both windows quite clearly when you zoom in. I think this is from where they flipped the car right side up before they towed it out.

Thank you for the confirmation, that’s what I thought. It does get confusing, though.

Last edited:
so its basically that big black line right is where her car is? that's between the 18's?
The car location is pinned on the image (label wpt003). The car is to the right of the pin and its shadow left of the pin. The big black column is water.

Attachments

• sonar.jpg
    sonar.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

MOO
Assuming no foul play, if she opened/broke her front window and water flooded in while at same time car the starts tipping forward then I think the natural reaction would be to just scramble upwards following the trapped air towards back of car (and she would fit through the gap into the ‘trunk’ area) hoping she will either be able to somehow break out or be rescued before the air left disperses:(

One thing that confuses me if it the car went in front first and then the back tipped over due to the front sinking / weight of engine plus motion of the wheels (as the theory states), then in the recovery and while under water the car was somehow flipped the right way up and other way around hence pulled out backwards?

Or did it go in frontwards and flip side over somehow, or go in backwards and some how flip upside down?

I can’t see how they could turn a car right way up and turn it around to face opp direction under water without a lot of commotion on the tow ropes and risking losing any evidence?

One thing that confuses me if it the car went in front first and then the back tipped over due to the front sinking / weight of engine plus motion of the wheels (as the theory states), then in the recovery and while under water the car was somehow flipped the right way up and other way around hence pulled out backwards?
Yes, it's odd, isn't it?

I believe the car went in forwards, tipped to the front (heavy engine) and then did a forwards roll, landing on its roof. (So the headlight would be facing back to *advertiser censored* and upside down.)

However! That's if it went in forwards! No-one yet has any proof it actually did. But if it didn't I'll be surprised.

If it didn't, then that's really a sign of foul play!!

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members