Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how does one explain RA company logs, video footage, car registration, license plate. A company has to uphold its business practices. If her car was identified in the footage the company provided then how is that explainable?
LE has not confirmed any of that info. Not that they would anyway one way or another until case is solved.
<modsnip - off topic>
JMO, any funny business with Nick RA is with Nick awp. LE knew about Nick RA before awp and went on a wild goose chase abduction theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then how does one explain RA company logs, video footage, car registration, license plate. A company has to uphold its business practices. If her car was identified in the footage the company provided then how is that explainable?
There hasn't been confirmation on the company logs, video footage and so forth. I'm hoping LE will elaborate on their findings on this once their investigation is complete.

If only this were true.

There are people being killed by drunk drivers every day.

IMO
The context is different in Kiely's case because its water on the road as in driving on a main road is something entirely different than what we have here with Kiely. On a main road at the time of a fateful tragedy there is no time to react. Going the speed limit as opposed to a rough road in the dark is a totally different scene than what you have suggested, the context is entirely different as the other factors at play so its difficult to compare the two scenes.

I wonder why it took such a long time.
I am guessing then had to secure the vehicle, right it as it was upside down under water without losing any thing in it, then slowly refloat it as it was being towed out. That can take quite a bit of time to do it correctly.

There hasn't been confirmation on the company logs, video footage and so forth. I'm hoping LE will elaborate on their findings on this once their investigation is complete.
LE confirmed that they spoke to Nick and took his account. To confirm such a witness account LE would need to have proof that it occurred so why should it not be believed that the RA company's reputation is at stake.

I am guessing then had to secure the vehicle, right it as it was upside down under water without losing any thing in it, then slowly refloat it as it was being towed out. That can take quite a bit of time to do it correctly.
Amateur divers found several items that were in Kiely’s car (as seen in AWP video) in the lake after LE towed her car - I’m not sure LE was too concerned about losing anything that was in the car.

MOO

This is why I wonder if Kiely was possibly drinking already when she arrived with Mags?

We will probably never know, but certainly not having a safe ride home as good a reason for leaving with your boyfriend as being irritated by pushy guys with bongs.
The photo of Kiely dancing at the party in the green pants(?) there Kiely looks like she is okay. She is having fun and she doesn't look like she is falling down hurting herself or throwing up etc.

They have no background or teaining in forensics, or recovery of remains. Kiley is the second or third vehicle they have found with remains. The other or other 2 were very much older cases and LE moved them off to a great distance after they reported finding the car with a man inside. lE recovered the vehicles from the water.
They are not investigators but scuba divers, sonar readers, video makers, marketers and photographers.
But they also take video footage of thier finds. So it either corroborates or dispells what ever. I'm sure they hand in copies of what they witnessed by video to LE.

The photo of Kiely dancing at the party in the green pants(?) there Kiely looks like she is okay. She is having fun and she doesn't look like she is falling down hurting herself or throwing up etc.
I have read every post of all nine threads of this case, and this is the first mention I have heard of a photo of Keily dancing, in green pants, at the party. I haven't even heard of the existence of such a pic on any of the places we cannot mention here. There is a surveillance pic of her, in a store, taken about 4 hours before she went to the party, but that is the only photo that has been shared of Kiely that night, at all, to my knowledge. Please post the link to this alleged picture. Thanks.

Last edited:
LE has not confirmed any of that info. Not that they would anyway one way or another until case is solved.
<modsnip - not this case>
JMO, any funny business with Nick RA is with Nick awp. LE knew about Nick RA before awp and went on a wild goose chase abduction theory.
Lets put it this way it is a pretty big witness account with the RA company and their employee Nick so for LE not to ask for proof is incomprensible and would amount to a negligence IMO. Or if LE totally dismissed a possible witness account with a company's data supporting such it would also amount to negligence IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have followed every post of all nine threads of this case, and this is the first mention I have heard of a photo of Keily dancing, in green pants, at the party. I haven't even heard of the existence of such a pic on any of the places we cannot mention here. There is a surveillance pic of her, in a store, taken about 4 hours before she went to the party, but that is the only photo that has been shared of Kiely that night, at all, to my knowledge. Please post the link to this alleged picture. Thanks.
Its floating around I'll try and find it but its definetly out there its been posted a zilloin times

Its floating around I'll try and find it but its definetly out there its been posted a zilloin times
Please find and provide the link, bc I have not heard of such a pic. For the longest time, people were even debating whether Kiely was even at the party, until LE finally confirmed that they had seen video of her at the party, but they never shared it.

MY BAD ITS NOT THE PHOTO AT THE PARTY ITS EARLIER IN THE EVENING.
This is the photo I was referring to.

What? There's a photo of Kiely dancing at the party? When did that surface? Can you link to it?
IDK I made a mistake and thought it was from the party it was earlier at 6pm at her work I believe at that time she looked fine.
She looks fine in this photo at around 6pm not at the party but surveillance at ffrom her leaving workplace.

Please find and provide the link, bc I have not heard of such a pic. For the longest time, people were even debating whether Kiely was even at the party, until LE finally confirmed that they had seen video of her at the party, but they never shared it.
Its a photo earlier in the evening at 6PM she looks fine there.

MY BAD ITS NOT THE PHOTO AT THE PARTY ITS EARLIER IN THE EVENING.
This is the photo I was referring to.

The one of her taken at the store in town on their CCTV cameras?

6pm bfore party my bad.

Its a photo earlier in the evening at 6PM she looks fine there.
Well, that pic was taken about 4 hours before she arrived at the party, and a little over 6 hours before she allegedly left the party, so I am not sure that how she looked then would be indicative of how she looked at 12:30. Also not sure how well we can gauge someone's level of sobriety from a somewhat blurry, single, still photo. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member