Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The visual cues down there for someone familiar with the area would have alerted them they were not on the road home. The road home is on a dirt road through trees. Not a hill/bank without trees which is every way into the water from that side.

It isn't sounding like this is by the boat ramp but rather on the other side where the party was rumored to be. I understand the car could have drifted some. Still trying to get an accurate map as that one video shows car on one side and then found car on the other side. It's my understanding the car is on the party side which is not by the boat ramp. Correct me if someone has better info.
Being local, could you please point out the boat ramp location

1661136538230.png

Being local, could you please point out the boat ramp location

View attachment 360956
My understanding is that #5 is the boat ramp location, which is the end of the only paved road out there. My understanding is the skinny black lines are dirt roads and that's how they got to the party location that is not next to the boat ramp.

Anyone with better info please correct me if that is not right

My understanding is that #5 is the boat ramp location, which is the end of the only paved road out there. My understanding is the skinny black lines are dirt roads and that's how they got to the party location that is not next to the boat ramp.

Anyone with better info please correct me if that is not right
If the boat ramp is at point 5, then she did not go off the boat ramp.

Found in 14 ft. of water! LE should have been able to find her within a couple of days. Do they not have the same equipment as AWP? AWP should be consultants for LE everywhere. All MOO.
You have a very good idea that AWP might also evolve into a side consulting group for local LE.
Seems there are never enough specialized resources. AWP has consistently gone above and beyond the call.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members