Found Deceased CA - Kolby Story, 32, last seen Venice Beach, car found in Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles, 7 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Skeletal Remains Found While Searching For Missing Woman Kolby Story Amid Homeless Encampment Cleanup On Venice Boardwalk

I wonder what led LE to the “Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve and Ballona Creek, located south of Marina Del Rey.” ?? Although I always hope the missing are still alive, I think it’s doubtful in this case and I therefore sincerely hope the remains are that of Kolby. It’s time her family found some peace and hopefully it will also lead to the arrest of her killer.

JUL 16, 2021
Kolby Story case: Possible human remains found amid search for missing woman at Ballona Wetlands - ABC7 Los Angeles
Story's family and friends joined LAPD in a search of the area on Friday after a good Samaritan turned in some of her personal property, which were found at a homeless encampment in Venice.

Kolby Story: Skeletal remains found near Marina Del Rey amid search for woman missing since December (foxla.com)
LAPD officer Jader Chaves told FOX 11 Friday morning that some of Story's property that was located in the area of the Wetlands was turned over to police, but did not specify what those items were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back