GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well you guys certainly didn't do much posting while I was having lunch with Browneyes today. Stupid ctv tv was covering Nifong instead of Spector. *rolling eyes*

We talked about most of y'all over lunch...but it was mostly good. :)
I've been busy watching the trial and posting here and over there. :D Glad you had a good time!

Marta: Makes you never want to touch anything again, this testimony!!

I loved it when Renteria would respond to Plourd: I think we went over this already, but...

I thought you said you were golfing.
Maybe she was golfishing like Scott Peterson. lol

You won't get that if you didn't follow his trial. :)

Lisa, of course I didn't think you were fishing...you know that both Browneyes and I think a lot of you. Mostly it was me making fun of a few people...browneyes is too nice to do that...but not me. :)

Oh, well, if I had been there with you, I'd be making fun of a lot of people!!

And can I just share with you something from the other world, their daily thread, something that made me laugh aloud and credit goes to Shell:

no bloo tahlit. ees soo-side. too muh bloo fa maduh.

:D

Oh, well, if I had been there with you, I'd be making fun of a lot of people!!

And can I just share with you something from the other world, their daily thread, something that made me laugh aloud and credit goes to Shell:

no bloo tahlit. ees soo-side. too muh bloo fa maduh.

:D
that was funny but some of the other comments along the same subject of the toilet bowl weren't and if I'd said what I wanted to I wouldn't be over there any longer.

Let me just put it this way here and try to be nice ~ for those who think it's funny to have your pets drinking out of the toilet bowl, please go buy them a bowl and put water in it. Several years ago my father left the seat/lid up and a cat got in there to drink and the lid/seat came crashing down and the cat was killed. So, it's NOT FUNNY.

(Sorry, but I couldn't vent over at CTV) :banghead: :furious:

Oh....I got a picture of browneyes and me at lunch today. I've emailed them to her for approval before posting...but if she gives the okay, y'all will get to see what a cutie she is!!

Maybe she was golfishing like Scott Peterson. lol

You won't get that if you didn't follow his trial. :)

Lisa, of course I didn't think you were fishing...you know that both Browneyes and I think a lot of you. Mostly it was me making fun of a few people...browneyes is too nice to do that...but not me. :)

Hey Lady HeavenlyDaze an I Tradmarked that word I want you to know Laffin

sorry to hear about the cat.
thanks lisa :) and again I'm sorry for the rant, it's just that people don't see how dangerous that can be.

ok ~ back on topic. Nancy Grace was supposed to cover PS trial tonight on HLN, and she's skimmed over it so far and halfway through the show she's still talking about Paris. :doh:

Panthera, I didn't mean to ignore your post about the kitty...I just suck at condolences, I never know what to say and I'm sorry just seems so inadequate. :(

JDB...from now on when I use the term golfishing, I'll be sure to add the trademark symbol (if somebody shows me how to do it)

:)

Panthera, I didn't mean to ignore your post about the kitty...I just suck at condolences, I never know what to say and I'm sorry just seems so inadequate. :(

JDB...from now on when I use the term golfishing, I'll be sure to add the trademark symbol (if somebody shows me how to do it)

it's ok, and thanks ;) I was just upset that I couldn't say what I wanted to on the CTV forum directly to the poster, without getting a warning or being banned for being off topic ~ and I love animals.

However it really was too bad that PS didn't have "bloo" toilet bowl cleaner in there so they'd know whether he dipped the cloth in the bowl after it was blood soaked or got it wet beforehand in the basin.

I was kidding!!! I was trying to find the Golfishing thrad the other night. We had rules and everything. I never had so much fun posting on a thread!!!:blowkiss:

I was kidding!!! I was trying to find the Golfishing thrad the other night. We had rules and everything. I never had so much fun posting on a thread!!!:blowkiss:

I knew you were kidding...I don't even know how to do the trademark symbold. lol

I just watched Nancy's "coverage" of the spector case which I tivo'd so I could skip through the Paris carp and commercials. Why don't they just go ahead and rename these shows? Like "Paris and Anna Forever Digest" or "Celebrity Fluff In Depth"

This is news??

Okay, so getting to the few mins. Nancy actually devoted to Spector--- They opened with a voice over summary containing bad info. "5 am at the mansion. The driver had been waiting in Spector's Mercedes for about an hour."
Wrong. It was more like two hours.

"Court records say Spector emerged from his house, blood on his hand"
Court records? You mean testimony? And no mention that in the bloody hand was A GUN???

"and told his driver- quote - I think I just killed someone."
Isn't it "I think I killed somebody"? Well, I mean if you're gonna quote.

"Police would find Lana Clarkson's body slumped over in a chair."
I wouldn't describe how she was found as "slumped over," would you?

2nd VOICE: "There was also a sanitary napkin found in an upstairs sink with the blood, which apparently had been used to wipe off the gun."
So the Curity diaper with her blood on it found in the downstairs bathroom floor becomes transformed and moved. We know some facts now. How can they run this old incorrect carp??

"There was blood on him. There was blood all over the kitchen."
No there wasn't any blood in the kitchen.

"Teeth strewn throughout the foyer."
Hyperbole.

Pathetic.

I just watched Nancy's "coverage" of the spector case which I tivo'd so I could skip through the Paris carp and commercials. Why don't they just go ahead and rename these shows? Like "Paris and Anna Forever Digest" or "Celebrity Fluff In Depth"

This is news??

Okay, so getting to the few mins. Nancy actually devoted to Spector--- They opened with a voice over summary containing bad info. "5 am at the mansion. The driver had been waiting in Spector's Mercedes for about an hour."
Wrong. It was more like two hours.

"Court records say Spector emerged from his house, blood on his hand"
Court records? You mean testimony? And no mention that in the bloody hand was A GUN???

"and told his driver- quote - I think I just killed someone."
Isn't it "I think I killed somebody"? Well, I mean if you're gonna quote.

"Police would find Lana Clarkson's body slumped over in a chair."
I wouldn't describe how she was found as "slumped over," would you?

2nd VOICE: "There was also a sanitary napkin found in an upstairs sink with the blood, which apparently had been used to wipe off the gun."
So the Curity diaper with her blood on it found in the downstairs bathroom floor becomes transformed and moved. We know some facts now. How can they run this old incorrect carp??

"There was blood on him. There was blood all over the kitchen."
No there wasn't any blood in the kitchen.

"Teeth strewn throughout the foyer."
Hyperbole.

Pathetic.

I was so disappointed! They gave the spector trial a whopping ten minutes! Everything else was Paris...enough with her already.:loser:

Good morning all. I'm wishing my days away just waiting for thursday. Who's next up on the stand?
I was so excited to see that Nancy was covering the trial...and then we got a ctv whole 10 minutes.:mad:

I watched the NG show and was also very Dissapointed in the amount and factual coverage. I did note tho the ME that she had on speaker said the bruising on LC's tounge speaks volumes against suicide. It was a purely defensive wound.

I still lean toward the theory of LC's DNA on PS's lil boys was from the bloody pants pocket, by way of transfer. Phil may have wanted a party in his pants, but the guests were all no shows, except for Righthand Rosie and Lefthand Louise, IMO.

Hello All! I have lurked here since Laci Peterson days! I could never get my darn cable email to work, and finally had enough CTV people push me to call my cable co and demand they explain to me how to get my paid email going so I can discuss cases with real adults who dont post like they have severe mental illess....

JMHO

Hugs,
Anna

Welcome Spyder. We're glad you came out of lurking. That's no fun.
The thing about Lana's dna being on his boys. I think they said it had amylase in it which usually comes from saliva. I don't for a minute think Lana would let her lips touch any part of that freak. I think he may have gotten her saliva on his hand from shoving the gun in her mouth then he touched himself using the br. Just a guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back