Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are there any irrigation canals along her route? If so how rapid/full have they been if at all?

I think she was in the Tulare area for the 1139 and the 1151 calls. If she made it to the 178 that road is along the Kern river.

If she went into the river then we wouldn't find her car until the water levels go down. We've walked all along and looked for places where it looks like she may have gone over but we've found nothing.

If you haven't already been consulting with a skilled search and recovery organization, I would recommend doing so immediately. While what they can help you with will have it's limits, they may be able to give you some good ideas. I still say drones and drop cameras are your best bets here. Unfortunately, mother nature tends to cover up cars when they go offroad, and unless there are big skid marks, it's just hard to see disturbance to the foliage.

Tulare Sherriff has search and rescue, and there are scores of horse stables, etc. I would have the Tulare Sherriff ask the horse community to join in the search. Horse people are good people, they would help. Horses would be very helpful in this situation; horses and dogs.

I think she was in the Tulare area for the 1139 and the 1151 calls. If she made it to the 178 that road is along the Kern river.

If she went into the river then we wouldn't find her car until the water levels go down. We've walked all along and looked for places where it looks like she may have gone over but we've found nothing.

Ok I lost a cousin in Yosemite when the car went of the road, but it was much higher up and steep embankments and plenty of places to have an accident.

So if she was in Tulare she was still somewhere around 1 1/2 to 2 hours from her destination correct? Have you (LE) asked any business to look at their security video to see if she even made it to 178?

I did email yesterday about getting verified but haven't heard back yet.

Search and rescue has to be called in by the sheriff and honestly we have looked in Tulare county but most likely she should be in Kern County. We even tried to see if we could pay but they said sheriff has to invite them no matter what.

Honestly the sheriff deputy has done next to nothing. I would have thought once it was discovered that he let us look in the completely wrong place for days that he would be more helpful but no, he hasn't been at all.

We feel like he thinks we will just get tired and go away but we won't, we won't ever stop looking for Lisa.

The media is your friend. Court them, and see if you can get them tobinterview the Sherriff about this mysterious dissappearance.

My heart skipped a beat and I got a lump in my throat. :( I'm really sorry. This is awful and hurtful. I wish I could help. I'm thinking.... *hugs*

It's been in the media, the sheriff's office won't speak with the media. It's been on good day la, Fox News, and dateline. Plus local news stations and papers. Still nothing.

11:51 PM to 12:35 AM is 44 minutes. At a pretty good pace she could have made it to Bakersfield. Right there she has to change highways. Were all those interstate exchanges and nearby waterways thoroughly searched?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8547.JPG
    IMG_8547.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 256
We've driven through there multiple times looking for her car and haven't found anything.

Traffic cameras do record information and we had a pi run her plate but the last day it recorded was April 13 so well before she went missing.

DARN! This is just awful. :(

Have you considered asking the media to share her muffled voice recording? Maybe it can be analyzed, but it will also raise a great deal of awareness and curiosity, which will spread the word and put lots of pressure on LE to search. There should be ZERO delays on getting the ping information to family. It makes no sense and is wrong.

I was referring to traffic cameras on regular streets not the freeway ones.

Is it cellular privacy policies that are hanging up the access to records? It should be possible to opt out of that in advance! If I ever disappear, I want my records accessible immediately!

The problem is with the calls that were made through Facebook messenger, supposedly the deputy sent the request almost two weeks ago and Facebook said it takes ten days. We still haven't heard anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back