Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love whenever I see your posts cvaldez! I always agree, people don't seem to understand how things really are here in this area of California.. I can almost guarantee they see a lot more people than everyone seems to think.. it's warm out already at night and with school ending among many other things even in little towns here they get a fair amount of traffic at night...

Thank you! Palmdale might not be as big as LA, but I grew up in an area similar. There is a lot of unemployed and addicts. Not judgin just the truth. They are out at night in warm weather. And warm weather is April to end of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do I have this right, that Lisa's last known location was in Tulare, this due to what she told her cousin and due to her phone ping ? If so, is it known which gas station she stopped at and asked for directions ? Sorry for the questions, just got caught up. TIA

Hoping they find this dear lady.

Correct. But they do NOT know what gas station she was at. They have request in for FB records for the 12:30AM FB call but it will take at least 10 days (I think they are 3-4 days in since I've read that.

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLisaGailHarvey/

HELP FIND LISA GIAL HARVEY- UPDATE: URGENT BOLO-TULARE -PIXLEY-TIPTON , CALIFORNIA
We received confirmation from Law Enforcement that Lisa’s last cellular ping was on 4-29-2017 at 11:51 p.m. was in between Pixley & Tulare - More towards Tipton/Tulare (Tipton is N. of Pixley) on the 99. That call was to her friend stating she had missed her turn off to Lake Isabella and needed to get gas and head back to the turn off she had missed. We are seeking the public’s help to please s...hare with everyone you know in the all cities in the area above, along with towns on her possible route back to Lake Isabella. Please help us find Lisa and her car. We are desperate to find her. ALL POINTS BULLETIN ON MISSING LISA GAIL HARVEY’S CAR White 2000 Toyota Solara CA plate 4KKU552- IF YOU SEE LISA OR HER CAR DIAL 911 . For more information on how you can help please go to the family’s missing Facebook page created to find her.
It is Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey
Age: 51 Sex: Female Ethnicity: Caucasian Hair: Red Eyes: Hazel Height: 5’ 6 Weight: 250 lbs.

There is the small complication that her phone shows a ping 2 hours north of Palmdale at the same exact time. It seems unlikely the person he gave directions to was our Lisa.

The person he spoke with wanted directions to Lake Elizabeth.

My goodness. I can't believe that neither her car nor her has been seen yet. May God have mercy on Lisa & family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

See post #63 by GigTu. From a FoxLA article Lisa has vision issues and doesn't see well at night. Her friend in Fillmore didn't want her to leave because it was dark.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

ETA: I should really finish reading before I post. I just knew I had seen that posted somewhere and as soon as I saw it, I posted. The post went to say that commenters on the FB story are saying that is only partially why she was asked to not drive.

some posts have been removed. Please read the following relevant section from the rules linked in my signature:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

Excuse me. It was important. Especially when they were posting flyers. It was still before bars and liquor stores closed. She may have needed or wanted more than gas. It also shows state of mind. From many of the posts about her she is very friendly and outgoing. If she stopped into a bar to get something to drink, possibly someone there knows something more. Anyone who doesn't want Lisa found is insane. We ALL want her found safe!

Okay, it's been OVER 30 days now.....I'd like to see an update from LE on what they are doing to find Lisa since now we have reached their 30 day marker...

Okay. I'll not mention family members pages posts. On one of the many Find Lisa's pages May 2nd and 3rd a response was "She wasn't sober". That was in response to Driving way past her exit. That may answer some questions you may have as to why she was in Tulare. In those same dates it also states at one time some believed that she just up and left because she took no clothes, no cell phone charger, no medication for high blood pressure. Vanessa a non family member is also mentioned on those same threads on a find Lisa page to have said how bad she feels as she couldn't stop her. Hope I haven't broken any rules here as I just want truth out here and not assumptions or speculations. Those pages also state there were two calls from Tulare to two different people. The last approx. an hour later believed to be an accidental call. That said, they also stated there was only one call from Tulare on the timeline. Different info which changed. Not the times, just who the call was to.

Hi there, I'm a family member and most of what is here is correct to the best of our knowledge. A couple points of clarification though.
1. We don't know if Lisa was intoxicated when she left filmore, even if she was I would expect her to have been okay hours later when she was in Tulare.
2. We have no reason to suspect anything with the clerk, who was MALE, from the Palmdale gas station. I'm sure someone else just happened to ask for directions to Lake Elizabeth. I spoke with him myself.
3. The Palmdale information was provided by the kern county sheriff deputy, it never made sense how she would have ended up in Palmdale so we kept asking him to recheck the information. He never did and we reached out to Ventura, because that's where she lives, and they are the ones who discovered the error and informed the family.
4. The Facebook messenger call location is still a question we don't have an answer to at this point. Facebook requires law enforcement to submit a special request and we were told the kern County deputy submitted the request at least a week and a half ago but we have had no information from him on if he has received the information.
5. The kern County sheriff deputy also told another law enforcement agency that he was calling in search and rescue a week and a half ago but that has not happened yet.

We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to look, pray, send good thoughts, or offer different ideas over the last month.

Kern County Sheriff needs to step it up! I'm very sorry Lisa is still missing. It breaks my heart. I wish your family the very best of luck in locating her. :rose:

Have you carefully checked the 155? It seems like the most likely route, and one with some curvy spots once the mountains come into play.

Thank you for a more accurate update. We can only go by what is posted. Many times the scenario changed. Not in the time of the calls but who she called. Same with the clerk. Her state of mind is important and I agree that by the time she got to Tulare, she would have been fine and should be able to get to Bodfish. He sent her a map right? Anyway, thank you again. My family and friends have been praying for her to be found SAFE! I too am missing a friend in another State and can imagine what your family is going through. We are also praying for strength for your family.

Hi there, I'm a family member and most of what is here is correct to the best of our knowledge. A couple points of clarification though.
1. We don't know if Lisa was intoxicated when she left filmore, even if she was I would expect her to have been okay hours later when she was in Tulare.
2. We have no reason to suspect anything with the clerk, who was MALE, from the Palmdale gas station. I'm sure someone else just happened to ask for directions to Lake Elizabeth. I spoke with him myself.
3. The Palmdale information was provided by the kern county sheriff deputy, it never made sense how she would have ended up in Palmdale so we kept asking him to recheck the information. He never did and we reached out to Ventura, because that's where she lives, and they are the ones who discovered the error and informed the family.
4. The Facebook messenger call location is still a question we don't have an answer to at this point. Facebook requires law enforcement to submit a special request and we were told the kern County deputy submitted the request at least a week and a half ago but we have had no information from him on if he has received the information.
5. The kern County sheriff deputy also told another law enforcement agency that he was calling in search and rescue a week and a half ago but that has not happened yet.

We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to look, pray, send good thoughts, or offer different ideas over the last month.

My heart breaks for you and your family. I so sorry to hear what you are going through.

I have a couple questions for you...

1. Are there any new searches planned? If so where?

2. Is LE becoming more active in the investigation now that the 30 day marker has passed?

The times and called haven't changed.

She called her cousin at like 1139pm told him she was in Tulare, she called her friend at 1151 and said she missed her turn, was getting gas and directions and heading back to go to the lake, at 1235 she called her cousin again through Facebook messenger but he didn't answer a voicemail was left but you can't make anything out it just sounds like a pocket call.

Supposedly the sheriff has already sent the request to Facebook to find where she was when that call was made. We are hoping that can help us narrow down what route she took.

We still go out looking and handing out flyers. We were really hoping that with all the people out this last weekend someone would have seen her car.

I live the closest to where she was going (other than the cousin she was going to visit, I don't know them, they are her cousins on the other side from me) and we've driven hundreds of miles and some multiple times just incase we missed anything, to keep talking to people and to hand out flyers.

I chartered a plane and flew up and down the 190, 178, 155, and what ever other roads looked like something she could have taken on accident.

We won't ever stop looking for her and trying to get the sheriff to do his job. We just are regular people, we aren't trained in search and rescue to even always know what we're looking at or for other than her car? That is why we NEED the sheriff deputy to actually follow through and call in search and rescue.

Sorry, just to clarify the times and what was said on the calls hasn't changed. The LOCATION provided by law enforcement changed. She always said she was in Tulare, the deputy said no the cell coordinates put her in Palmdale but he was wrong. It's now been double checked and confirmed that was she was near Tulare.

Sorry, just to clarify the times and what was said on the calls hasn't changed. The LOCATION provided by law enforcement changed. She always said she was in Tulare, the deputy said no the cell coordinates put her in Palmdale but he was wrong. It's now been double checked and confirmed that was she was near Tulare.

Hello and Welcome~~

We are so truly sorry that you and her family are going through this.
Continuing our prayers for Lisa and all of you that you find her soon !!!
Keep calling the deputy's office and get them moving and searching!!!

The times and called haven't changed.

She called her cousin at like 1139pm told him she was in Tulare, she called her friend at 1151 and said she missed her turn, was getting gas and directions and heading back to go to the lake, at 1235 she called her cousin again through Facebook messenger but he didn't answer a voicemail was left but you can't make anything out it just sounds like a pocket call.

Supposedly the sheriff has already sent the request to Facebook to find where she was when that call was made. We are hoping that can help us narrow down what route she took.

We still go out looking and handing out flyers. We were really hoping that with all the people out this last weekend someone would have seen her car.

I live the closest to where she was going (other than the cousin she was going to visit, I don't know them, they are her cousins on the other side from me) and we've driven hundreds of miles and some multiple times just incase we missed anything, to keep talking to people and to hand out flyers.

I chartered a plane and flew up and down the 190, 178, 155, and what ever other roads looked like something she could have taken on accident.

We won't ever stop looking for her and trying to get the sheriff to do his job. We just are regular people, we aren't trained in search and rescue to even always know what we're looking at or for other than her car? That is why we NEED the sheriff deputy to actually follow through and call in search and rescue.
Can you please fill in the blanks of this timeline?

11:39 PM she was in Tulare.
11:51 PM she was in _____________ and had missed her turn.
12:35 AM she did a muffled call.
The route her cousin gave her to get back to Lake Isabella from Tulare was _____________.

Thank you!

11:39 PM she was in I'm not sure this was through Facebook messenger.
11:51 PM she was in Tulare and had missed her turn.
The route her cousin gave her to get back to Lake Isabella from Tulare was the 178.

Thank you!

11:39 PM she was in I'm not sure this was through Facebook messenger.
11:51 PM she was in Tulare and had missed her turn.
The route her cousin gave her to get back to Lake Isabella from Tulare was the 178.

Thank you!
Thank you! This is the first I've heard of the 11:39 PM call. And so, we are saying we think she was in Tulare from 11:39 PM - 11:51 PM?

And, she was told to take the 99 south back to the 178, then head east (left) on the 178?

At 12:35 AM she made a pocket dial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back