Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait, what! Her cousin gave her instructions and no one thought to share that information with searchers, LE or the public who is frantically worried?

Suddenly I'm having suspicions about his family, and questioning their integrity and common sense.

I don't think the integrity is in question at all. Everything I have read has been on the FB pages and public knowledge if you are on that page, it wasn't not shared (the specific instructions weren't shared but it was known there was a telephone conversation, I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the original flyers too). It was discussed on the FB pages that the family was told the cell phone ping was in a completely different area and they were searching based on WHAT WAS KNOWN/what the PD told them, not based on a phone conversation. If that makes sense. They were trying NOT to mislead anyone by going based on what was proveable (is that a word?? Lol) and true.

Maybe the instructions she gave or other information wasn't made public in case it contained sensitive information. I just wouldn't jump to questioning their integrity.

How do you find updated news since no news has posted in the last 10 days?[/QUOTE]

If I understand your question, you are wondering where I'm reading updates?? I posted the FB page link a few posts above., that's where I saw the update today that I posted and comments of people asking questions and the family answers them.

I went and read the WS rules on public "Help Find" pages and I think it's ok to copy and paste this. It's an update posted 10 hours ago.

Thanks. This helped to answer a question I found earlier

so she wasn't in palmdale?

The equations need to be 40 minutes out from Tulare, Tipton, and Pixley. My money is on Tulare because I think she knew where she was.

So, driving 40 minutes from Tulare towards Lake Isabella, how far can she have gone?

And we need to figure out where any cameras are in the Tulare area that may have captured her getting gas.

What's the status of search parties? I was looking at other threads and noticed they offered search parties. I sure hope she turns up soon.

LE cannot always just release an individuals phone records - those records are private and only belong to the individual who made the calls and the phone company. Some states have laws in this regard... So, I'm sure the police have had to obtain a subpoena to get them.

Oh, good one. Better to guard against a lawsuit from the lost person's "estate", than find the lost person before he becomes an "estate" matter. (Snark not directed at you!)

That's a ridiculous policy! I can't believe LE would let someone die because they won't search for 30 days. Seriously?

And they won't release the phone records because no one wants to take ownership?

We need to review some LE policies from that area and start firing people.

With you, all the way, GigTu! Outrageous!!
Won't search for her, despite the fact that she has difficulty seeing at night! If this were one of their own family members, these "policies" would be out the window in a heartbeat!

Maybe the instructions she gave or other information wasn't made public in case it contained sensitive information. I just wouldn't jump to questioning their integrity.

How do you find updated news since no news has posted in the last 10 days?

I believe the cousin was a male: "I know she did speak with her cousin and told him she was in Tulare." Per post by interestedcases.

Someones seem to be setting themselves up for huge lawsuits by not doing the only right thing , which is retrieving vital phone records and locating this poor woman. I just cannot arrive at the place where NOT helping the family more in locating her is THE right thing to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Someones seem to be setting themselves up for huge lawsuits by not doing the only right thing , which is retrieving vital phone records and locating this poor woman. I just cannot arrive at the place where NOT helping the family more in locating her is THE right thing to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Agreed, 1 million percent, Hazelnutty! LE, go count your 30 days. SIt on the sofa, in front of the boob tube, smug in your knowledge that you need DO NOTHING until she has been missing for 30 days -- after which time, you can mosey on in your "quest" to find her. But, NO hurry, she's long dead! Because you didn't HAVE to look for her until she was missing for 30 days.

Despite the family telling you (all -- all jurisdictions involved -- not any one jurisdiction in particular) that her going missing was OUT OF CHARACTER -- GET IT? Probably not. You have to be half-way intelligent to read between the lines.

She was AT RISK. She could not SEE to drive IN THE DARK. What more do you need to comprehend the grave situation that is at the heart of her disappearance? I am without words. (It's a good thing you can't hear me!)

This is a very odd case, and there has to be more to this than we are publicly aware of. I have never heard of a LE agency, or agencies that didn't band together to help find a missing person. I know there are exceptions to everything, but every LE agency I have ever known has gone out of their way (with the under resourced teams and tools they have) to help the community.

I am baffled, but there has to be more to this.

This is a very odd case, and there has to be more to this than we are publicly aware of. I have never heard of a LE agency, or agencies that didn't band together to help find a missing person. I know there are exceptions to everything, but every LE agency I have ever known has gone out of their way (with the under resourced teams and tools they have) to help the community.

I am baffled, but there has to be more to this.

Rosesfromangels, you are right I am sure. With the experience you have had on this board, I defer to your judgment. I was unduly harsh in my criticism of LE, and I do apologize for that.

Unless a verified subject matter expert, our amateur opinions all have equal weight, regardless of our tenure here. : )
:greetings:

BIG RED FLAG with the gas station attendant. How can you not remember/distinguish a 250 lb. woman with red hair?! Not that common. I'd "request" a polygraph of that atttendant immediately and that's where my focus would be. Speculation and opinion only.
I mean they may see a lot of people. If I saw someone with that description at a gas station i probably wouldn't remember.

Added: it sounds like he did remember talking to a woman matching her description but it may not have been the missing woman just another similar looking woman

BIG RED FLAG with the gas station attendant. How can you not remember/distinguish a 250 lb. woman with red hair?! Not that common. I'd "request" a polygraph of that atttendant immediately and that's where my focus would be. Speculation and opinion only.

And a drug test.

We were updated that her phone pinged up near Tipton when she made the 11:50 pm call.

if she was no where near Palmdale, how did her phone also ping in Palmdale at that same time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back