Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could she have taken highway CA-178 through the canyon towards Lake Isabella? That canyon is so treacherous. Maybe she took the long way round...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long time ago, I drove to visit a boyfriend that was living in Palmdale. I remember driving thru the mountains, on both sides...and it seemed so desolate. I went thru Tehachapi if I remember correctly.

If it was dark, and the fact that she wasn't familiar with the area, it would of been a scary ride...imo

We need more drone runs. They can cover so much territory faster than anything else. Sounds like the canyon should be explored.

Sigh....this is so heartbreaking

We need more drone runs. They can cover so much territory faster than anything else. Sounds like the canyon should be explored.

Sigh....this is so heartbreaking

I can not believe she hasn't been found yet. Heartbreaking is right...the agencies passing her back and forth... [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I am naive (anymore), but this LE ping-pong game with Lisa's life is downright unprofessional and quite frankly, cold-blooded.

Still no updates :( I keep watching for them and hoping something comes up!

How so terribly sad!

Lisa, where are you? Give someone a sign.

ugh. My heart is heavy today.

I keep watching this thread. And praying for Lisa.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I went and read the WS rules on public "Help Find" pages and I think it's ok to copy and paste this. It's an update posted 10 hours ago.

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLisaGailHarvey/ (this page is run by FAMILY and the approved site, FYI. There is another page that you have to join but it is not approved by family.

HELP FIND LISA GIAL HARVEY- UPDATE: URGENT BOLO-TULARE -PIXLEY-TIPTON , CALIFORNIA
We received confirmation from Law Enforcement that Lisa’s last cellular ping was on 4-29-2017 at 11:51 p.m. was in between Pixley & Tulare - More towards Tipton/Tulare (Tipton is N. of Pixley) on the 99. That call was to her friend stating she had missed her turn off to Lake Isabella and needed to get gas and head back to the turn off she had missed. We are seeking the public’s help to please s...hare with everyone you know in the all cities in the area above, along with towns on her possible route back to Lake Isabella. Please help us find Lisa and her car. We are desperate to find her. ALL POINTS BULLETIN ON MISSING LISA GAIL HARVEY’S CAR White 2000 Toyota Solara CA plate 4KKU552- IF YOU SEE LISA OR HER CAR DIAL 911 . For more information on how you can help please go to the family’s missing Facebook page created to find her.
It is Help Find Lisa Gail Harvey
Age: 51 Sex: Female Ethnicity: Caucasian Hair: Red Eyes: Hazel Height: 5’ 6 Weight: 250 lbs.
#TIPTONCALIFORNIA #TULARECALIFORNIA #PIXLEYCALIFORNIA #HELPFINDLISAGAILHARVEY #CALADVOCATESFORTHEMISSING

It seems Ventura County Police Department took over and gave them an update on the ping location. Finally, someone is doing something! Praying they can search and find her now. Still no confirmation of the 12:30 ping because that was via FB Messenger Calling and is different records.

Wow! All those good hearted and gung-ho searchers wasted their time and Lisa's precious time. I hope those same people will find it in their good hearts to go search again in these new areas.

Because of this ping and the muffled 12:30 am muffled call, I feel more strongly than ever that she had a car accident. Poor woman. :(

20 days today. If she has any food any water packed for her trip, she could still be out there clinging to life and hope. Please let her be waiting for help.

She would have been smart to stay on the freeway back to the 178, but there's countless roads leading east from the 99 to the 65. She could have taken any of those roads. *sigh* I wish I was close to come help search. We need low flying planes and drones, even if they already did that. Do it again.
Here's the 3 main arteries.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8526.jpg
    IMG_8526.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 301
The equations need to be 40 minutes out from Tulare, Tipton, and Pixley. My money is on Tulare because I think she knew where she was.

So, driving 40 minutes from Tulare towards Lake Isabella, how far can she have gone?

And we need to figure out where any cameras are in the Tulare area that may have captured her getting gas.

I know she did speak with her cousin and told him she was in Tulare so I'm with you, I agree she knew where she was at. It was debated for awhile because of the first "ping" location in the beginning putting her somewhere else. But now that Ventura told them for sure, it goes back to original conversation. He sent her instructions on how to get back but I'm unsure of what those were, they have not been shared. So I'm hoping the family has a little more information on possibly which way she might have gone based on the cousins instructions. Fingers crossed!

I know she did speak with her cousin and told him she was in Tulare so I'm with you, I agree she knew where she was at. It was debated for awhile because of the first "ping" location in the beginning putting her somewhere else. But now that Ventura told them for sure, it goes back to original conversation. He sent her instructions on how to get back but I'm unsure of what those were, they have not been shared. So I'm hoping the family has a little more information on possibly which way she might have gone based on the cousins instructions. Fingers crossed!
Wait, what! Her cousin gave her instructions and no one thought to share that information with searchers, LE or the public who is frantically worried?

Suddenly I'm having suspicions about his family, and questioning their integrity and common sense.

Her cousin gave her instructions and no one thought to share that information with searchers, LE or the public who is frantically worried?

Maybe the instructions she gave or other information wasn't made public in case it contained sensitive information. I just wouldn't jump to questioning their integrity.

How do you find updated news since no news has posted in the last 10 days?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back