Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It makes me really sad to write this but I think they may need to hire a dive team.

The fact that she was lost, it was dark, it was late, she had poor vision, and her car cannot be seen from the bird's eye view..... this is the next plausible step to finding her. The question is where to start?

She told her friend she was in Tulare at 11:50? If her phone pinged at 11:50pm, at the Palmdale gas station let's say, then how far could she have gone in EVERY possible direction until the butt dial at 12:30AM?

How far could she have gone in those 40 minutes? We need to see that radius on a map. Maybe if I have time tonight I'll do the math and make a map or venn circle, unless someone beats me to it.

Case map....how do you do one? How do you pin locations that have been searched and/or she travelled? I think I've seen Skibadoo (eek, is that the spelling) do it on previous cases I've followed but I have no idea how to do it. Any suggestions?

Edit to add: I found Skibadoo and asked but I'm still open to any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Lisa followed the directions to Elizabeth Lake she could have arrived there in 25 to 30 minutes. Maybe at that point she realized she was in the wrong place and after a few minutes she dialed her friend again. Have the family checked the hotels at Elizabeth Lake?

I've been looking at a map today and wow, if her 11:50PM ping was in Palmdale.....it's a HUGE area from there to Lake Isabella....sigh..........So many different routes to take and search :(

I started trying to do a map but since I'm not familiar with the area, it's challenging. If I can make something of it, I will post. It's a big IF though [emoji15]

According to LE in the Alycia Yeoman case, we learned that a phone ping is good for 100-200 feet. So, we need to know which carrier she has, and if any of the carriers piggy back off each others' towers.

The corner of 25th and E Ave S is the ARCO claiming to have given her directions. Forget that. WHICH tower did her phone ping from? Click a red marker to learn whic carrier owns that tower.
http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=palmdale&state_abr=ca

attachment.php

Attachments

• cell towers.JPG
    cell towers.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 424
According to LE in the Alycia Yeoman case, we learned that a phone ping is good for 100-200 feet. So, we need to know which carrier she has, and if any of the carriers piggy back off each others' towers.

The corner of 25th and E Ave S is the ARCO claiming to have given her directions. Forget that. WHICH tower did her phone ping from? Click a red marker to learn whic carrier owns that tower.
http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=palmdale&state_abr=ca

attachment.php

Boost Mobile which I understand is Sprint

If they would release cell phone records so they could see 12:30AM FB call.... it would narrow it down tremendously

Boost Mobile which I understand is Sprint

If they would release cell phone records so they could see 12:30AM FB call.... it would narrow it down tremendously

For sure. Tracking the direction she went from 11:50p to 12:30a would tell the whole story.

What can "we the people" do to get this info before it's too late? Even if she had an accident, she coukd still be alive but not for much longer.

Remember the old couple who got stuck in the sand and ATV riders found them? They were missing a little over 2 weeks.

Have LE checked the airport or train station for her vehicle ? Just a thought

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

For sure. Tracking the direction she went from 11:50p to 12:30a would tell the whole story.

What can "we the people" do to get this info before it's too late? Even if she had an accident, she coukd still be alive but not for much longer.

Remember the old couple who got stuck in the sand and ATV riders found them? They were missing a little over 2 weeks.

Yes, I have been thinking about them as it relates to this case. I feel the same sense of urgency for this woman. Here's an idea, a long shot, but what the heck. We are down to longshots. Do a search on FB for Boost Mobile Technician and the town name. See who you come up with and send them a message begging for help. Tell them LE can validate this is real, and you're not a crackpot.

I live near the AV. I'm going to go out today and look. I know the roads pretty well.

I live near the AV. I'm going to go out today and look. I know the roads pretty well.
Where will you search? They have apparently searched a lot of areas north of Palmdale. What about the park-n-ride lot right down the street from the ARCO gas station? Did anyone look for her car there? Did anyone try toe roads leading south out of Palmdale, in case she truly thought she was in Tulare?

I'm going to go to all of the park and rides in that area. There are a few roads south, I'm mainly checking out in the desert areas.

Thank you. Keep safe.

I'm going to go to all of the park and rides in that area. There are a few roads south, I'm mainly checking out in the desert areas.

Thank you so much, please be careful. Lots of us are with you in spirit.

So-cal, not sure when you were going to search...just thinking of you, hoping you're staying safe.

Please be ok, Lisa. ❤

What 👆 Truman said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs