Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only law enforcement can request it and now that it's been over 30 days how likely is it that it hasn't been recorded over?

This is probably the most frustrating case I've ever followed. I've seen cases where someone had a high risk lifestyle and all signs point to a walk away, and LE seems disinterested. I don't agree, but at least I understand where they're coming from. This is not anything like those cases! This poor woman almost certainly had an accident, from which she may have been rescued if LE had taken action. And yet LE sat on their hands. I am infuriated, and I've never met Lisa. I have so much sorrow for her friends and family, who have been the only ones searching for her. I hope she is found soon, and that there is a media backlash against the LE dept(s) that basically ignored this poor woman.

This is probably the most frustrating case I've ever followed. I've seen cases where someone had a high risk lifestyle and all signs point to a walk away, and LE seems disinterested. I don't agree, but at least I understand where they're coming from. This is not anything like those cases! This poor woman almost certainly had an accident, from which she may have been rescued if LE had taken action. And yet LE sat on their hands. I am infuriated, and I've never met Lisa. I have so much sorrow for her friends and family, who have been the only ones searching for her. I hope she is found soon, and that there is a media backlash against the LE dept(s) that basically ignored this poor woman.
THIS!!! Amen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Only law enforcement can request it and now that it's been over 30 days how likely is it that it hasn't been recorded over?
I think anyone can request anything. It's up to the business owner who they share things with, and why. I think it's worthwhile to ask.

The problem is with the calls that were made through Facebook messenger, supposedly the deputy sent the request almost two weeks ago and Facebook said it takes ten days. We still haven't heard anything.
No accountability. It's unfair. We have to be able to do something.... Can you get copies of the request for YOUR casework?

probably we'll hear "jurisdiction" plenty, as in this department didn't search because it didn't happen in their jurisdiction it happened in Tulare, and then of course Tulare didn't search because it happened in Palmdale, and on and on and on.

Where is Lisa???

(not picking on Tulare or Palmdale, KWIM?)

This is so sad and frustrating... come on LE! I care for Lisa and I've never met her. The disregard for human life by LE in this particular case is sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is from another one of my cousins.

Today we learned that the Tulare County Sheriff went to the gas stations near Lisa's cell tower ping and asked the attendants about her. Thank you, Tulare, for looking for her. Thank you to the Ventura Detectives for coming to my home tonight, the home I share with Lisa Harvey, and asking about her. Thank you for investigating and offering us support. Thank you for hearing us!

Now that we are past the 30 days, when the chances of finding her are less, someone finally decides to do something.

I don't have enough hugs to give what you need, but I'll give all I have. :grouphug:

Thank you, I just can't believe it's 33 days and we don't really know anything more than the first day. 😩

This happens on tv not in our real life.

This is from another one of my cousins.

Today we learned that the Tulare County Sheriff went to the gas stations near Lisa's cell tower ping and asked the attendants about her. Thank you, Tulare, for looking for her. Thank you to the Ventura Detectives for coming to my home tonight, the home I share with Lisa Harvey, and asking about her. Thank you for investigating and offering us support. Thank you for hearing us!

Refresh our memories: Who was the last person to see Lisa Harvey "In the Flesh"?, and when exactly did they see her?

The last person that we know to see Lisa was her friend in Filmore around 9pm.

The last person that we know to see Lisa was her friend in Filmore around 9pm.

Has LE asked any questions at all? Like "is there anyone who would want to harm her"? And questions of that nature?

Also I couldn't find Lisa's name in NamUS have you checked out getting her in there?

https://namus.gov

I really think Lisa had a tragic accident... IMO

The Toni Anderson case has left its scars on me... I think a dive team is needed to inspect all bodies of water along her route from Tulare to the lake. And the lake itself..

Hoping Lisa magically appears safe somewhere...

Lisa spoke on the phone with her cousin and stated she was in Tulare at 11:39 pm. At 11:51 pm she left Tulare to head back towards Lake Isabella, presumably following the instructions given to her by her cousin while they were on the phone. Her car is small, so if it slid into some brush or is on its top, the car will be very very hard to find.

I think the best course might be to get the 12:35 am FB message audio analyzed by someone who has the software and know-how, to see if anyone can figure out if it sounds like the phone was underwater, or other sounds that can be isolated out, possibly even her speaking. Maybe we can figure where she was this way. Maybe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back