Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the "accidental dial"- if a facebook contact was connected to a number on that phone and you went to call it and didn't have phone coverage but did have data cover would it divert thru messenger or do you have to open the app and go to the person?

I've only accidently called thru fb messenger or whatsapp when writing a message and not paying attention.

We have called multiple search and rescue but they have to be invited in by the sheriff.

Here's a long shot question. Was there anywhere in the vicinity of where we believe Lisa disappeared that was a "special destination" or serenity retreat for her? If there are any spots like that, even if they seem improbable, they should be searched. Where would Lisa go when she needed to be alone to think? Did she have any special place like that?

We have called multiple search and rescue but they have to be invited in by the sheriff.

Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it has been filed with the appropriate law enforcement agency, a case number has been assigned, and law enforcement gives their consent for Texas EquuSearch to become involved. Requests for Texas EquuSearch’s assistance must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/report-a-person-missing/

It looks like the family can invite TX EquuSearch, but EquuSearch has to have consent from LE in order to actually search.

Hi Everyone,

FindLisaHarvey is now a verified insider in Lisa's case.

Please continue to treat FindLisaHarvey with respect.

Remember FindLisaHarvey does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what FindLisaHarvey posts or not.

Thank you

I have been playing with the "case map".
Disclosure, this is the FIRST time I've ever done anything like this so I'm not an expert by any means. I went with information printed on the flyers from the family. Then, I added points for Pixley & Tipton since that was confirmed by the police of her last known ping. If you click on any of the markers, they will tell you the information.

Then I put markers for the Pixley area and Tipton areas and then tried to add markers for gas stations. I used Mapquest to try to get this information so it may not be perfect!

What I WANT to do is then see if I can do markers for 40minutes routes. I don't know if I will have time to do this but it's my hope I can somehow figure out how to do it.

You should be able to zoom in and out. I added markers for the starting point, her first stop and the final planned destination.

Map link: http://j.mp/2qUdBuR

Disclosure, this is the FIRST time I've ever done anything like this so I'm not an expert by any means. I went with information printed on the flyers from the family. Then, I added points for Pixley & Tipton since that was confirmed by the police of her last known ping. If you click on any of the markers, they will tell you the information.

Then I put markers for the Pixley area and Tipton areas and then tried to add markers for gas stations. I used Mapquest to try to get this information so it may not be perfect!

What I WANT to do is then see if I can do markers for 40minutes routes. I don't know if I will have time to do this but it's my hope I can somehow figure out how to do it.

You should be able to zoom in and out. I added markers for the starting point, her first stop and the final planned destination.

Thank you dear! Excellent job. Keep up the good work and we sure appreciate your efforts!

PM'd you regarding your very cool map... and to say that CA-99 between Tulare and Bakersfield has very fast-moving traffic, always has traffic, and much of the traffic is big semis. A 40-minute route could essentially be a 40-MILE route.

This may have been said earlier, but forty minutes would get her almost to Highway 46, and another twenty minutes would get her to Bakersfield, where she should have taken 178-East.

(my opinions only)

:hug::grouphug:

We won't give up but it's hard to know what to do each day. People say what they would do but I hope you never have to go through it to find out nothing happens like you think it will.

I lay awake at night and the thought of her having wrecked, and survived, then waiting for someone to help her and us not getting there in time just haunts me.

I just can't get past her waiting for us.

I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to maps and I'm wondering what the different colours of pins mean?
green is sightings of Lisa?, red is pings?, purple is gas stations & stores?

is #16 her last known location?

just had a thought ... do we know if there was any road construction in the areas she was travelling?

I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to maps and I'm wondering what the different colours of pins mean?

just had a thought ... do we know if there was any road construction in the areas she was travelling?

Colors don't mean much other than different areas. If you take your mouse and click on each individual marker, it will tell you what that "pin" means. That's the easiest way. You can zoom into areas by the + or - and then see the markers a little better.

And the numbering is way off. Just click on the marker to see and that should help.

It's still a work on progress. I'm not local. My only hope is that is people had a visual, maybe they would think "oh, I drive this road every day, I didn't realize she was this close, I will look harder". I know I would if I were to see a visual map.

I will continue to work with it. I did not pay for a subscription so I'm limited to what I can do. But I truly hope maybe, just maybe it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM'd you regarding your very cool map... and to say that CA-99 between Tulare and Bakersfield has very fast-moving traffic, always has traffic, and much of the traffic is big semis. A 40-minute route could essentially be a 40-MILE route.

This may have been said earlier, but forty minutes would get her almost to Highway 46, and another twenty minutes would get her to Bakersfield, where she should have taken 178-East.

(my opinions only)

I used Mapquest and went with a "40 minute driving time" which I assume uses the mile a minute. My hope was it would get CLOSE to where she could be. My thinking was within a 5-10 range.

And I'm doing it in all directions. The reality is they have no idea if she got back on the highway in the right direction. Anything is possible at this point.

Sorry, the Tipton/Pixley is her last known location. The notes will be on there. Her phone pinged in that area at 11:51pm. The Facebook call was 12:30am so that is where I based my 40 minute driving time from.

Tipton and Pixley are little towns. If Lisa decided to take an off ramp into one of those towns, well I doubt there's much going on in the late evening. Pretty desolate.
I'm just want to give you folks a little idea abt the 2 towns. Kind of like a one stop light town, unless things have changed.
Please correct me if I wrong.

eta: i'm just now seeing the above post...
I wouldn't want to get lost in either town late at night.

(my opinions only)

Ok, am I understanding that you think 40 minutes would be to highway 46 and not the marker I have on the map? I will check mapquest tomorrow and see how they average the speed. I did Tipton to Soca I think it was and that told me it was a 44 minute drive (which I assume was based on a mile a minute). But I'm going to double check myself tomorrow. Thank you!

Ok, am I understanding that you think 40 minutes would be to highway 46 and not the marker I have on the map? I will check mapquest tomorrow and see how they average the speed. I did Tipton to Soca I think it was and that told me it was a 44 minute drive (which I assume was based on a mile a minute). But I'm going to double check myself tomorrow. Thank you!

I think I'm muddling things.
Forty minutes / forty miles from TULARE is very close to where the 46 goes west.
Forty minutes / forty miles from TIPTON would be very close to Bakersfield and the interchange that would be where 178 goes both directions (178 turns into 58 going west, 178 goes east.)

I'd be a worried that she decided that "anything east" would be good, that 190 out of Tipton looks shorter / 155 out of Delano looks shorter, and chose not to continue to Bakersfield.

(my opinion only.)

This weekend we plan on starting at the last known cell location in pixley Tipton area then driving out different directions from there. I can't imagine that she would have gone the wrong way again on the 99 but at this point I have no idea. I also couldn't imagine we would be 30+ days in and not be any closer to finding her or her car.

Again we appreciate suggestions from everyone!

I'm not going to debate the wording of the communication that has to happen between search and rescue organizations and the sheriff's department. No matter what you call it the sheriff has to okay/invite/request/approve/whatever and we haven't had good luck there, lots of yes I'm doing it but little to no follow through.

I think I'm muddling things.
Forty minutes / forty miles from TULARE is very close to where the 46 goes west.
Forty minutes / forty miles from TIPTON would be very close to Bakersfield and the interchange that would be where 178 goes both directions (178 turns into 58 going west, 178 goes east.)

I'd be a worried that she decided that "anything east" would be good, that 190 out of Tipton looks shorter / 155 out of Delano looks shorter, and chose not to continue to Bakersfield.

(my opinion only.)

Ok, I went from Tipton out 40 minutes because her ping was Pixley/Tipton. I'm still going to double check mapquest tomorrow to see if they average the mile a minute too so I can be FAIRLY close. Hopefully within a 10 minute range at least.

This weekend we plan on starting at the last known cell location in pixley Tipton area then driving out different directions from there. I can't imagine that she would have gone the wrong way again on the 99 but at this point I have no idea. I also couldn't imagine we would be 30+ days in and not be any closer to finding her or her car.

Again we appreciate suggestions from everyone!

I'm not going to debate the wording of the communication that has to happen between search and rescue organizations and the sheriff's department. No matter what you call it the sheriff has to okay/invite/request/approve/whatever and we haven't had good luck there, lots of yes I'm doing it but little to no follow through.

I'm with you, I would have to think she would make sure she got on the right way. From there, possibly taking the wrong exit again but initially, getting on going the right way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back