GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NO mention of pregnancy, the fertility clinic and plans to start a family were mentioned after she was missing to convey where she seemed to be in her life at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OT have a question. what if someone was arrested for a F but it was dismissed?

This page has lot's of information on the subject. Again though....I haven't read if he was completing classes for a registered nursing license or some of area of nursing.

http://www.rn.ca.gov/enforcement/convictions.shtml#confaqs

License Discipline and Convictions

Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to report an arrest if you were not convicted?
No. You only need to report an arrest if you were convicted.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/21/lisa-marie-naegle-bridalplasty-contestant-found-dead-in-suspects-yard/

"In an interview Monday with the Daily Breeze, Naegle’s husband said he and his wife were going to a fertility clinic in an effort to have a child"

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20161219/former-reality-show-contestant-from-san-pedro-goes-missing

“Everybody is beyond frustrated, beyond worried,” Naegle’s husband, Derek Harryman, said Monday. “I’m flipping out...We are trying to have a baby. We are looking forward to starting a family.”

I think the affair is true. I think everything points in that direction and I can't understand why people are having such a hard time accepting it TBH. The guy confessed to killing LM, I highly doubt he would lie about the affair. Her telling her sister he was gay was obviously a cover. None of the men I know would lie about being gay in order to be around a girl, that's absurd. Also, using the "same" uber driver, impossible. It was likely him picking her up all the while and her telling her husband he was an uber driver and that he was the same as last time because she requested it. And lying to her husband saying she was going to the party with her brother

Each one of those things by themselves doesn't point to affair but added all together I think it is kind of obvious.

Just because she was going for fertility treatments doesn't necessarily mean she was happy in her marriage.

I have a suspicion that he might be charged with two murders when his charges are revealed. JMOO I hope I'm not right.

I think the affair is true. I think everything points in that direction and I can't understand why people are having such a hard time accepting it TBH.

RSBM: Thank you. I hesitated saying exactly this.

Of course, regardless, no one deserves this.

Hi PrairieWind,

Thank you for your perspective on this. It's different than mine however as your profession as an attorney I can only imagine what
you have uncovered over the years in your practice. You have more than likely even been surprised at what you find out. I don't have your experience in this.

I do understand that many times the picture we are shown is very different than what actually goes on behind closed doors. Sometimes stress can lead people to do things they normally would never even contemplate before.

Sometimes people can lead individuals down a horrible path of destruction.

I tend to always give victims the benefit of the doubt until reality shows me something different. That's just the way I am though. I can't shake off hope. I will always have it!

I am sure you have hope as well. It's just that you have seen more reality than I have.

I appreciate your response especially with your experience behind it!

Thanks Zen. I don't think that being an attorney gives me any better perspective than anyone else. Especially in this regard. I am just speculating along with everyone else really. Maybe one advantage of being an lawyer is that it trains you to not focus on what people say, so much as look at what the evidence shows. People lie a lot and/or bend or stretch the truth, even when they don't need to.
I often want to give victims the benefit of the doubt too. I really do hope that there was no affair here, for her sake, for the sake of her husband and family. But I still think there is certainly some doubt. It really makes no difference to me. Even if she was having an affair with this creep, it doesn't mean she was a bad person and certainly she didn't deserve what happened to her. She maybe just made some bad decisions. Don't we all? But usually we don't have to pay for those mistakes with our lives.

Suspect in Death of Missing Nurse Whose Body Was Found Buried in Shallow Grave Due in Court

Jackie Jerome Rogers, 34, is expected to appear at the Inglewood Courthouse sometime later in the day, according to Sarah Ardalani, the public information officer for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office. Charges were also expected Thursday, she said in an email.

A GoPro camera was rolling at the time Rogers was questioned at their home Monday night, and the family has released the footage to KTLA.

In the video, Rogers -- who studied under Naegle at West Los Angeles College in Culver City, where she taught part-time -- admitted to having a relationship with the married woman, telling her relatives that "I'm not going to lie. I do -- I did -- like her, you know?"

He added, "I'll do anything. Like, I'll do anything for her. Like, I'm dead serious."

When asked if the two were having "relations," he responded, "Yes."

He also insisted that he had "nothing to hide from anybody," and showed one person his hands when prompted to do so.

more at the link

http://ktla.com/2016/12/22/man-who-...d-amid-search-for-missing-nurse-due-in-court/

Suspect in Death of Missing Nurse Whose Body Was Found Buried in Shallow Grave Due in Court

Jackie Jerome Rogers, 34, is expected to appear at the Inglewood Courthouse sometime later in the day, according to Sarah Ardalani, the public information officer for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office. Charges were also expected Thursday, she said in an email.

A GoPro camera was rolling at the time Rogers was questioned at their home Monday night, and the family has released the footage to KTLA.

In the video, Rogers -- who studied under Naegle at West Los Angeles College in Culver City, where she taught part-time -- admitted to having a relationship with the married woman, telling her relatives that "I'm not going to lie. I do -- I did -- like her, you know?"

He added, "I'll do anything. Like, I'll do anything for her. Like, I'm dead serious."

When asked if the two were having "relations," he responded, "Yes."

He also insisted that he had "nothing to hide from anybody," and showed one person his hands when prompted to do so.

more at the link

http://ktla.com/2016/12/22/man-who-...d-amid-search-for-missing-nurse-due-in-court/

This guy is psychotic!! I think in his mind he believed they were having relations and befriended her. His voice is weird.

This guy is psychotic!! I think in his mind he believed they were having relations and befriended her. His voice is weird.

I know! And then in that other story it said he wiped the blood off of her body before he buried her. He's a FREAK

Could it be he had deep seated anger issues struggling over being gay maybe due to family or even him not accepting it and possibly she came onto him because she was very drunk or he tried to be with her and he couldn't get an erection. Maybe he doesn't want to be gay but not a choice. Is that enough for someone to lose it and go berserk on her?

Well we do not know any of that for sure. I don't believe what the monster says though. I take everything he says with a grain
of salt. He could be saying there was an affair to minimize the situation. I do not know any of this for sure. Just my opinion.

I don't get how that minimizes anything in the least? He confessed to murder, affair, no affair makes zero difference. There is no "your honor my client pleads not guilty because he was having an affair " defense. It's not a mitigating factor like self defense....

Could it be he had deep seated anger issues struggling over being gay maybe due to family or even him not accepting it and possibly she came onto him because she was very drunk or he tried to be with her and he couldn't get an erection. Maybe he doesn't want to be gay but not a choice. Is that enough for someone to lose it and go berserk on her?

Possible, but that seems a bit complex to me. I think is more likely that either they had been having an affair and she was ending it and he snapped or he wanted a relationship, tried something in the SUV, she rebuffed him, and he snapped.

I feel sorry for hubby.

He is no longer able to grieve properly if it is prooven that she was in a ongoing affair with her killer.

Plus I also feel sorry for her.

Because she probably may have thought What Did I Get Myself In To: Before the violence escalated. Idk.

Very sad for both.

Dexter, I agree. That is why I am hoping there really was no affair. Otherwise, the husband is sort of victimized twice. Not only has his wife been taken from him horribly, but he learns that she had betrayed him. Just awful.

Yikes. Says he undresses her and cleans her body (to clean the scene?) But then buries her in his OWN backyard. Makes me think of a disturbing obsession, but then he buried her nude, face down...Anyhow, I agree - psycho.

I feel for the husband. At first I thought he seemed odd but can now understand it was probably confusion/anger having just had this "gay" man say he was having an affair with his wife.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I feel sorry for hubby.

He is no longer able to grieve properly if it is prooven that she was in a ongoing affair with her killer.

Plus I also feel sorry for her.

Because she probably may have thought What Did I Get Myself In To: Before the violence escalated. Idk.

Very sad for both.

You never know--her husband might have known about it and they were working things out. Something in the way he talked made me think that--and at the very least, she was breaking it off with the freak and going back to her husband.

He had a lot of restraint being able to sit there calmly and listen to the who had just murdered his wife.

The toxicology report will determine whether rape drugs were in her system.

There is a difference between two people engaged in an affair and a perpetrator who sexually attacks a person who thinks he is just befriending her.

As I said earlier, I do not know whether it is true about the affair for certain.

Such a sad and tragic end.

You never know--her husband might have known about it and they were working things out. Something in the way he talked made me think that--and at the very least, she was breaking it off with the freak and going back to her husband.

He had a lot of restraint being able to sit there calmly and listen to the who had just murdered his wife.

If she was having an affair. But her husband knew and they were working things out.

Then wouldn't hubby feel more obsolete if she chosed to get a ride at 3am while drunk with the same guy that she supposedly were to ditched prior?

So if you plan on breaking things up since last week or so. Then why get in the car with him and not call uber or have your brother or friend drive you home.

Because not many people That plan to break up will wait until 3am on a drunk night to do so. Jmo

So either way. Hubby is definitely probably hurting and mad at the same time if it is prooven that she was still willing to be with this guy. Even if she told the guy prior that there will be no more loving but we can still be friends.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back