GUILTY CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know Human, I really think he wanted us (the world) to see his ugliness, he showed us through his videos, his premeditated evil!! To me, the ice cream video is the most spooky... He's been daydreaming for sometime.

I

Is there anywhere that has the icecream video up? I'd like to see it

I 110% agree with tlcya!!!!

MOO I think this was an idea he may have been toying with in theory but had no specific plan or chosen victim for. I think the opportunity presented itself and he acted on something he may have been fantasizing about for a while. I believe there was a perfect storm of him being in the frame of mind (angry powerless whatever) combined with his apartment being available (no adult home at that moment) and he spots Madyson. BAM. He acts to exert his power and dominance and sick fantasy over this beautiful young lady.

I think his interest in the search and all his questions about it were prompted by fear and an inability not to watch with great interest the hubub he had created. Nothing more powerful than having a secret knowledge that literally everyone around you is seeking. So once more he feels powerful. His continued questions about the search etc were him, relishing in that powerful knowledge only he held. He alone knew the answer to "Where is Maddy?"

When cops found her little body I think reality hit him square between the eyes. All that power was gone, he ran - fight or flight - not gonna win a fight with all the LE there. Flight was the only avenue he saw. Just MOO of the motivations behind this crime and his behaviors afterward.

Is there anywhere that has the icecream video up? I'd like to see it

I haven't been able to find the video again. Basically... the video shows himself getting a container of ice cream out of the freezer. It seems extremely pointless and benign, untill we learned, this was what he lured his victim with. Ice cream.

Yes. Jessica Ridgeway. :rose: Maddy's case is very similar. There are no words for what Jessica (and Maddy) endured...(I've linked the arrest / probable cause affidavit for her case below. It will undoubtedly be the most horrific, disturbing thing you've ever read, so please proceed with caution.

ARS Arrest/Probable Cause Affidavit (Warning: Extremely, extremely graphic and heartbreakingly, frighteningly sick beyond words):
www.murderpedia.org/male.S/images/sigg-austin/austin-sigg-arrest-affidavit.pdf

*ARS had Jessica for at least a couple of hours. Jessica's last words while she was being tortured were to ask ARS if she would ever see her mother again. He lied to her and told her yes.

This is off topic, but why didn't the DNA found on the backpack and the jogger's shirt match Austin Sigg's DNA? That makes no sense?? I'm glad jessica wasn't raped. It sounds like he killed her then dismembered her- not that that isn't horrible!!! But Poor Mady was mostly alive while she was violated😞. Maybe the blunt force to the head had already knocked her out. I get sick to think about it, but as a mother, it's the torture and assault that would haunt me. Mady's nightmare experience would disturb me so much more. I mean, their kidnapping are both so so so so horrible, as they are both no longer with us. I'm just saying that I always feel a LITTLE better when I know the killer DIDN'T sexually assault the victim.

MOO I think this was an idea he may have been toying with in theory but had no specific plan or chosen victim for. I think the opportunity presented itself and he acted on something he may have been fantasizing about for a while. I believe there was a perfect storm of him being in the frame of mind (angry powerless whatever) combined with his apartment being available (no adult home at that moment) and he spots Madyson. BAM. He acts to exert his power and dominance and sick fantasy over this beautiful young lady.

I think his interest in the search and all his questions about it were prompted by fear and an inability not to watch with great interest the hubub he had created. Nothing more powerful than having a secret knowledge that literally everyone around you is seeking. So once more he feels powerful. His continued questions about the search etc were him, relishing in that powerful knowledge only he held. He alone knew the answer to "Where is Maddy?"

When cops found her little body I think reality hit him square between the eyes. All that power was gone, he ran - fight or flight - not gonna win a fight with all the LE there. Flight was the only avenue he saw. Just MOO of the motivations behind this crime and his behaviors afterward.

Very insightful, Tlcya!

:thumb:

This is off topic, but why didn't the DNA found on the backpack and the jogger's shirt match Austin Sigg's DNA? That makes no sense?? I'm glad jessica wasn't raped. It sounds like he killed her then dismembered her- not that that isn't horrible!!! But Poor Mady was mostly alive while she was violated��. Maybe the blunt force to the head had already knocked her out. I get sick to think about it, but as a mother, it's the torture and assault that would haunt me. Mady's nightmare experience would disturb me so much more. I mean, their kidnapping are both so so so so horrible, as they are both no longer with us. I'm just saying that I always feel a LITTLE better when I know the killer DIDN'T sexually assault the victim.

AS did sexually assault Jessica Ridgeway. http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...g-defense-team-calls-brain-development-expert

This is off topic, but why didn't the DNA found on the backpack and the jogger's shirt match Austin Sigg's DNA? That makes no sense?? I'm glad jessica wasn't raped. It sounds like he killed her then dismembered her- not that that isn't horrible!!! But Poor Mady was mostly alive while she was violated��. Maybe the blunt force to the head had already knocked her out. I get sick to think about it, but as a mother, it's the torture and assault that would haunt me. Mady's nightmare experience would disturb me so much more. I mean, their kidnapping are both so so so so horrible, as they are both no longer with us. I'm just saying that I always feel a LITTLE better when I know the killer DIDN'T sexually assault the victim.

Also, and someone jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there was an issue at the lab with a mix up of the DNA samples. They took around 500 so things got a little jumbled. Again, if I'm remembering correctly, when they re-ran everything his DNA matched.

Sadly, Jessica was sexually assaulted. He insisted that he didn't, and later admitted that was a lie. (The evidence was that he assaulted her anyway, so his insistence didn't matter.) The DNA evidence on the backpack (the water bottle more specifically) and the jogger also matched Sigg.

There was a misstep at the lab when Sigg gave his DNA sample. It had not actually been tested yet, so LE thought there was no match. (They were not aware some samples had not been tested.) When it was on the news that Jessica's DNA and the joggers matched each other, he told his mom and she called the police. BUT, at that moment, they believed his DNA not to be a match. When the lab realized there were untested samples, they tested them and his DNA was a match.

My opinion about him running when Maddy's body was found was that he WAS suicidal and maybe wanted to carry out his sick fantasy before he killed himself. I think the psychopath in him made him stick around because he was too curious about the search, the reaction about discovering Maddy and what people would say about him. Maybe once he knew he was caught he ran thinking he could off himself before an arrest. I am so disturbed by his fascination with the search and constant questioning of LE. That just shows how deeply messed up he is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This is off topic, but why didn't the DNA found on the backpack and the jogger's shirt match Austin Sigg's DNA? That makes no sense?? I'm glad jessica wasn't raped. It sounds like he killed her then dismembered her- not that that isn't horrible!!! But Poor Mady was mostly alive while she was violated. Maybe the blunt force to the head had already knocked her out. I get sick to think about it, but as a mother, it's the torture and assault that would haunt me. Mady's nightmare experience would disturb me so much more. I mean, their kidnapping are both so so so so horrible, as they are both no longer with us. I'm just saying that I always feel a LITTLE better when I know the killer DIDN'T sexually assault the victim.

(I'm afraid Jessica was sexually assaulted in unimaginable ways. The affidavit I linked contains only some information. The additional details that came out during her trial are unspeakable. Most of the "events" are so unspeakable that even msm doesn't report them.).

BBM...

I think you have brought up a very good point here...

Additionally... When we look closely at fairy tales many of us were raised on... As were generations before us... We see extreme brutality/abuse/etc...

Examples:
Hansel and Gretel... (The witch tried to cook them)

Little Red Riding Hood...(wolf tried to eat her)

And...many early Disney movies are heartbreaking...

Bambi's mother dies...

Dumbo is bullied unmercifully ...

Cinderella was treated abominably....

Were these tales created to teach life lessons?...

Or....

Help us confront our fears?

:waitasec:
Heck, I was singing "Rock-a-bye Baby" to my Little and my older son was listening and said, "Seriously? You're telling her she's gonna fall out of a tree? How's that supposed to put her to sleep?" 😁😁😁😁

I haven't been able to find the video again. Basically... the video shows himself getting a container of ice cream out of the freezer. It seems extremely pointless and benign, untill we learned, this was what he lured his victim with. Ice cream.

The video I saw was a close up of a box of Haagen Dazs ice cream bars in the freezer, then he showed a bar up close, out of the package and then showed the ice cream bar again after he ate some of it.

(I'm afraid Jessica was sexually assaulted in unimaginable ways. The affidavit I linked contains only some information. The additional details that came out during her trial are unspeakable. Most of the "events" are so unspeakable that even msm doesn't report them.).

Oh good grief. I didn't know. These poor little girls. It's making me cry. It's just so so so so sad and sick. How do these mothers pick up the pieces and go on? We need to continue to remember these mothers in our prayers. I can't imagine how I would have the strength to get out of bed in the morning knowing what happened to my sweet innocent child.

The video I saw was a close up of a box of Haagen Dazs ice cream bars in the freezer, then he showed a bar up close, out of the package and then showed the ice cream bar again after he ate some of it.

Thank you for the details! I never actually saw it, just read about it. I sure would like to know when he recorded it! Gee, it could be he lured her with some of the bars in that specific box. Yuck!

Seems AJG didn't have any male friends his own age, or any that I've read about... Just hanging around young kids, most boys his age ...are 24/7 with their guy friends, playing videos listening to music, going to the movies, skate boarding.

This teen is obviously teasing everyone. Including himself. IMO it is without a doubt that he chose to post the "Mad World" music/piano hands clip w/in 1&1/2 hours of killing Madyson.
This clip just shatters my soul. I see @least 1 or 2 little Maddy's in this. Arrrgh...
Sorry to take this off subject if I am cause I haven't been reading here today. Just grieving Madyson. So this lands at random.
Here's the clip from "Donnie Darko" (one of my cult favs back in the day):
[video=youtube;ElqRhtSEa4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElqRhtSEa4g[/video]
:moo:
It is a very artistic expression to me. One that Madyson's murderer would be attuned with, jmho.

Didn't Madyson have a braid in her hair?
A much smaller one than the girl in that video?
If I ever hear he put makeup/lipstick on Mady I'm just never gonna be the same.
icckkkk
jmho
Answering my own question from link:
https://www.facebook.com/Findmadyson
"Madison was last seen at her apartment complex at 1030 River St. on her white razor scooter, wearing a purple knee high dress with black leggings, helmet, and long dark hair pulled to the side in a braid."
:(

This is my first post, although I've read for years here! Maybe this is not on point, but everyone is wondering why AJ hung around, but then ran when they found Maddy. Since he had indicated he was suicidal, could he have been planning this as a "death by cop" if he was too scared to kill himself? Hence, him deliberately staying there then running from LE?

He might have been going for "suicide by cop," but he succeeded in committing "suicide by prison." He definitely killed his freedom.

He was bent on destruction of many lives, not just Maddy's and not just his own.

Seems AJG didn't have any male friends his own age, or any that I've read about... Just hanging around young kids, most boys his age ...are 24/7 with their guy friends, playing videos listening to music, going to the movies, skate boarding.

I think he does have male friend(s), at least one of his Instagram videos showed him in front of the apartment block messing around with a friend.
http://www.tout.com/m/wxzlwx It's the second clip in the second Instagram video.

Thank you for the details! I never actually saw it, just read about it. I sure would like to know when he recorded it! Gee, it could be he lured her with some of the bars in that specific box. Yuck!

Maybe he was an introvert?

Have they only talked to other kids at the Tannery, or have any of his schoolmates been interviewed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back