Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Adding a picture from googlemaps of the 711 across from the church.

Attachments

• 711.JPG
    711.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 455
this post totally lands at random as I am still catching up so please forgive me if this has been discussed but... could she still be at the church? Sanctuary. Clergy don't have to tell.

Usernames are mgbella, mgbella90, tabular026

She could be anywhere. I have not even been able to find out yet where the car is...has the trunk even been opened?

Usernames are mgbella, mgbella90, tabular026

Found some results with these usernames.

-instagram (mgbella90) https://www.instagram.com/mgbella90/
-instagram (tabular026) https://www.instagram.com/tabular026/
-Myspace: https://myspace.com/mgbella90
-mgbella90@gmail.com is tied to Mission Hills, CA (LA suburb) http://publicemailrecords.com/city/Mission+Hills/California?page=4
-To be honest, IDK what this is...but its her in some of the photos http://www.pp365.co/u/mgbella90 (a google search of mgbella90 revealed this info and link Photos by @mgbella90 - QViewer, quick photos viewer
www.qviewer.co/u/mgbella90
Photos by @mgbella90. ... Photos by @mgbella90. Maricela Bella · Sexy Maricela Bella · <3 · Maricela )

ETA: if you google Tabular026 you'll see some comments she made on public instagram profiles. One only 3 weeks ago, another 13 weeks ago. That must be her most current/active instagram account. It is private.

A place to be honest ... any info you have. Do you think it might be possible she got involved with someone that is into sex type rings? She was introduced , agreed then backed out which then she was threatened . There are some risky type photos that seem amateur shot then same type professional type shot... ones that high income girls you see on backpage. No judgement ... I just fear she got in over her head situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two men were by Payless. The one she did not talk to had a hood up and she is not even certain it was a man.

A few years ago, her dream was to be a Playboy model. I don't know if she was lured with modeling or drugs from her past. I feel that one of those is key.

A place to be honest ... any info you have. Do you think it might be possible she got involved with someone that is into sex type rings? She was introduced , agreed then backed out which then she was threatened . There are some risky type photos that seem amateur shot then same type professional type shot... ones that high income girls you see on backpage. No judgement ... I just fear she got in over her head situation.

A few years ago, her dream was to be a Playboy model. I don't know if she was lured with modeling or drugs from her past. I feel that one of those is key.

One of her friends know ( girls talk) where or how the more professional photos were taken and by whom. She was introduced no doubt. Find that person. I have a gut feeling it's linked.

I'm pretty convinced she was meeting someone. I don't believe she 'dissapeared' on her own from the evidence and back story. If I was a family member I'd be hounding the local news media every second of everyday to run a story on local TV. My x wife was kidnapped at 19 while in a busy shopping center waiting in line to buy tickets at a tower records in downtown LA back in 1991. She knew the abducter but felt safe enough to leave her friend in line and go to the man's car to get a small amount of drugs. When she reached the car a man in the back seat choked her out then took her to a hotel. While they were pulling her clothes off and removing a sanitary device she came to. She had been injected introveaniously with heroine. She was able to get up for a moment and convince the abductors she was cool with it and needed to go to the bathroom to clean herself. That's when she jumped out the window to an alley naked and ran to a gas station. Thats when a newly released convict in a tow truck saw her and then drove back to the motel with a gun and chains to take the guys out while police were on there way. The abductors fled before LE and the tow truck driver could serve justice. Her story was on breaking news with reporters live on scene before she even escaped. It's been over two weeks without media coverage and LE assuming her disappearance is voluntary. I'll be doing everything I can to get this story out to the media and make sure her story is heard. BTW, LAPD did nothing in my X wife's case, ever. I spent more time tracking the abductors even though I found out about the incident years after it happened. Unfortunately this is all to commen and I suspect a similar situation could of occurred here, although I hoping that's not the case and she ran away.

code4SAR

I'm pretty convinced she was meeting someone. I don't believe she 'dissapeared' on her own from the evidence and back story. If I was a family member I'd be hounding the local news media every second of everyday to run a story on local TV. My x wife was kidnapped at 19 while in a busy shopping center waiting in line to buy tickets at a tower records in downtown LA back in 1991. She knew the abducter but felt safe enough to leave her friend in line and go to the man's car to get a small amount of drugs. When she reached the car a man in the back seat choked her out then took her to a hotel. While they were pulling her clothes off and removing a sanitary device she came to. She had been injected introveaniously with heroine. She was able to get up for a moment and convince the abductors she was cool with it and needed to go to the bathroom to clean herself. That's when she jumped out the window to an alley naked and ran to a gas station. Thats when a newly released convict in a tow truck saw her and then drove back to the motel with a gun and chains to take the guys out while police were on there way. The abductors fled before LE and the tow truck driver could serve justice. Her story was on breaking news with reporters live on scene before she even escaped. It's been over two weeks without media coverage and LE assuming her disappearance is voluntary. I'll be doing everything I can to get this story out to the media and make sure her story is heard. BTW, LAPD did nothing in my X wife's case, ever. I spent more time tracking the abductors even though I found out about the incident years after it happened. Unfortunately this is all to commen and I suspect a similar situation could of occurred here, although I hoping that's not the case and she ran away.

code4SAR

Wow, I am exhausted reading about your ex-wife's ordeal. No one deserves that and it is good to hear she was able to get away.

Where are you, Maricela?...

I think this poster has a point. she is Catholic and may not want to tell her family about this but she got in too deep. I am praying she is ok!

One of her friends know ( girls talk) where or how the more professional photos were taken and by whom. She was introduced no doubt. Find that person. I have a gut feeling it's linked.

That is horrible, code! I am really glad that she was okay. Wow. I really appreciate your help so very much.
I have been swamped today and have not had time to look at different resources (Got 1000 flyers donated, tho, for Saturday's search so it's all good :)). Does anyone happen to know offhand if there is an SAR group in this part of Cali that might guide and direct me through this search?
TIA

That is horrible, code! I am really glad that she was okay. Wow. I really appreciate your help so very much.
I have been swamped today and have not had time to look at different resources (Got 1000 flyers donated, tho, for Saturday's search so it's all good :)). Does anyone happen to know offhand if there is an SAR group in this part of Cali that might guide and direct me through this search?
TIA

I don't know if this will help but it might be worth giving them a call as they are local
http://www.cemp.org/
Quick Contact
C.E.M.P. Search and Rescue
California Emergency Mobile Patrol
P.O. Box 924
Reseda, CA 91337-0924
(866) 448-3213
operations@cemp.org

I just want to take a second and thank you all. I've been here a long time and always been more of a lurker. Being a VI has made me realize that every single person, post and opinion are vitally important to each case. That gives me hope that maybe I can be useful to someone after we find Maricela. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper