Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure releasing any new eveidence on here will help the families security, but I guess if you're running with the press release from yesterday and making it national news on NG the cats out of the bag. I'm assuming nothing more than the press kit is going to be released which might bring some new ideas, I just know that the media can create a bias which will sometimes turn away possible witnesses who don't want to get involved anymore. I'm sure you and Alan have it all figured out and wish you the best today and look forward to the show. Go get em!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have been following, I don't see a press release link from yesterday to read, can someone link so I can read?

I can't post the link but please search Maricela Goodwill video.
I can pm the link if you can't find it.
Thanks for your suggestions and your patience.

I haven't put it out yet. As soon as I record with Alan, I will post here. It will be on FB at 100 PST.

I have been following, I don't see a press release link from yesterday to read, can someone link so I can read?

Guys, can anyone please help me locate media contacts for the Rio Rancho NM area?
Please?

Guys, can anyone please help me locate media contacts for the Rio Rancho NM area?
Please?

I found this

RIO RANCHO

THE OBSERVER

1594 Sara Road, Suite D

Rio Rancho, NM 87124

Phone: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .505/892-8080

web address: . . . . . . . . . . ..www.rrobserver.com

Thank you..I have the KRQE info and am working, I think, on KOB? Something like that. I so appreciate your help, will look at koat now

Please?

I had a feeling that particular area may come into play on this one after early digging.

I had a feeling that particular area may come into play on this one after early digging.

I would tread lightly here. If she ran off voluntarily to be with the ex-bf, she is an adult.

The press release will be made available to the public soon. Please remember this was not my decision. This release has been put together by me from a compilation of information the PI stated would be helpful in locating Maricela and not endanger anyone further.
I see both sides.

ETA: The feeling is this person knows more than he is saying. Being he is a coward, they think he will give up either her location or what he knows. The PI/Family feels this may very well lead them straight to her.

Mistivon, I know you're busy, but do you know if the FB group has any country restrictions or the 'preferred page audience' activated? I'm trying to figure out why I cannot see this page, but not just for myself - I'm just hoping to get maximum visibility for the page so as many people as possible can see it. Right now the only thing I can see that could be the problem is a country restriction or ppa set under the page's settings.

The press release will be made available to the public soon. Please remember this was not my decision. This release has been put together by me from a compilation of information the PI stated would be helpful in locating Maricela and not endanger anyone further.
I see both sides.

ETA: The feeling is this person knows more than he is saying. Being he is a coward, they think he will give up either her location or what he knows. The PI/Family feels this may very well lead them straight to her.

bbm

Hoping and praying this will happen!

I was just told it was restricted to USA only. I don't know why. We are trying to get it changed. I'm really sorry.

Mistivon, I know you're busy, but do you know if the FB group has any country restrictions or the 'preferred page audience' activated? I'm trying to figure out why I cannot see this page, but not just for myself - I'm just hoping to get maximum visibility for the page so as many people as possible can see it. Right now the only thing I can see that could be the problem is a country restriction or ppa set under the page's settings.

When this first broke and I made three calls, two of them said" this is going to be a domestic situation ( meaning a lover-ex lover-whatever) and more then likely when those end up in the living victims not cooperating with authorities so ......"
It'll be extremely interesting if those people where able to call that from that far out.

Are you logged in to Facebook and still unable to see the page? I'm in the UK and can see it when logged in, but not when I've just logged out.

I thought the FB page was releasing a statement about the new info this morning?

It will go out in about twenty minutes. I'll be posting it here first. Sorry, I have been on the phone with the PI for the last hour.

I thought the FB page was releasing a statement about the new info this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3