GUILTY CA - Marysa Nichols, 14, found murdered, Red Bluff, 26 Feb 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the same time Marysa’s biological father and an aunt said they’re frustrated and uncertain as to whether authorities even have the right suspect.

“If it’s that rock-solid of a case, then hand over what you have and let’s get started with this,” said Ricky Nichols, Marysa’s biological father, after the hearing for the Quentin Ray Bealer, the teen’s alleged killer.

http://www.redding.com/news/2013/apr/03/red-bluff-teens-accused-killer-may-enter-plea-toda/#comments

it is simply MOO, but this to me, sounds like Ricky and the paternal family are feeling left out of the loop, not as if they doubt necessarily that LE has the right man. Just that without knowing what specifically LE has they feel unsure.

Your opinion may vary, this is mine. I do not think the paternal family knows Bealer or is espousing his innocence. in other words.

SO given what the dad said In tlcya's post below, I'm beginning to wonder if it is the right guy. This guy turned himself in. Why would he do that if he had killed her? He might have seen the news and thought ' oh crap they think i did that , i better just go turn myself in on the lesser charges and clear this up ''.

Tlcya's comments below :

At the same time Marysa’s biological father and an aunt said they’re frustrated and uncertain as to whether authorities even have the right suspect.

“If it’s that rock-solid of a case, then hand over what you have and let’s get started with this,” said Ricky Nichols, Marysa’s biological father, after the hearing for the Quentin Ray Bealer, the teen’s alleged killer.

http://www.redding.com/news/2013/apr...toda/#comments

Dude would have to be in the absolute wrong place/ wrong time in a horrible set of coincidences or he's guilty. I'll believe LE has their man and hope it is right ! But it is a little odd.

BBM my comments

Lots of interesting comments beneath that article SCHMAE, wouldn't you say?

Thinking of Marysa :heartbeat:

Read those comments under that article and they are very interesting....

Yes, something is definitely not as it seems here.
However, sometimes were the super ne'er do wells, their lives are so unbelievable
that they are hard to believe. I will say that !

Bealer hearing delayed until January
By RICH GREENE-DN Staff Writer
UPDATED: 10/21/2013 07:42:59 PM PDT

"Quentin Ray Bealer, the man accused of murdering 14-year-old Marysa Nichols, was back in Tehama Superior Court Monday afternoon for a confirmation of his upcoming preliminary hearing.

That hearing was scheduled to occur this week, but on Monday Judge Todd Bottke granted a 90-day extension request filed by Bealer's attorney, Shon Northam.

Tehama County District Attorney Gregg Cohen did not object to the request.

The preliminary hearing is now scheduled for Jan. 23-24. Bealer once again waived his time rights to have the hearing delayed."

More...

http://www.redbluffdailynews.com/business/ci_24358460/bealer-hearing-delayed-until-january

I hope Mr Bealer's "good samaritan" friends are being looked at very closely.

I am sorry if this is outside TOS but I have always found them interesting and the fact that Bealer was wearing some of their clothing items to be very convenient.

I suppose the argument, if that DNA ended up belonging to one of those two unusual Samaritans, could be made that it came from the clothing Bealer was wearing during the assault/killing.

I have just always found it rather convenient that Bealer was wearing clothing not his own and that the owners' made sure to let the press know that when being interviewed about how they "talked" Bealer into doing the right thing and turning himself in.

There's a lot of convenient or coincidental things about this case.
I hope the REAL killer gets justice whoever that may be. LE seems to have
good reason to think it is Bealer so I 'll agree with that arrest and prosecution for
now. But I do get a little dark feeling that someone, somewhere is grinning like a
cheshire cat at Bealer's predicament. Please let the truth be known!

What seemed like a tragic but all to common situation where a "career criminal" murders an innocent young girl has suddenly taken a very strange turn. What appeared to be a slam dunk conviction is now very questionable and it would appear that Law Enforcement and the County D.A. have been untruthful to the defendant, the defense and the public.

All along, it has been represented that DNA found on the victim's body belonged to Quentin Bealer, an ex-con with a long rap sheet who was seen walking near the victim at the time she was last seen, near where the body was found. It now turns out that there was no DNA match with Bealer but there was unknown male DNA found on the victim's breast.

Apparently, LE has been using the "we have your DNA" ploy to try to get him to either confess or to accept a plea bargain. Bealer has refused to "take the bait" and continues to profess his innocence. It was definitly Bealer seen by witnesses walking a few feet ahead of the victim when she was last seen but there is no known witness who can verify that Bealer went into the dry creek area when the body was found and the murder appears to have occured. Bealer has a long history of drug use and property crimes but no history of violence or sex crimes.

The DA has insisted that they are convinced that Bealer did it, they do have enough real evidence to convict, and the public needs to be patient until all evidence can be disclosed. However, I don't see how they can get a conviction on a purely circumstancial case while there was unknown male DNA on the breast of a 13 year old.

In the meantime, there is serious concern in the community that Bealer is innocent and LE has wasted the last 6 months trying trick him into a confession with the phony DNA results while the real killer walks free.

What seemed like a tragic but all to common situation where a "career criminal" murders an innocent young girl has suddenly taken a very strange turn. What appeared to be a slam dunk conviction is now very questionable and it would appear that Law Enforcement and the County D.A. have been untruthful to the defendant, the defense and the public.

All along, it has been represented that DNA found on the victim's body belonged to Quentin Bealer, an ex-con with a long rap sheet who was seen walking near the victim at the time she was last seen, near where the body was found. It now turns out that there was no DNA match with Bealer but there was unknown male DNA found on the victim's breast.

Apparently, LE has been using the "we have your DNA" ploy to try to get him to either confess or to accept a plea bargain. Bealer has refused to "take the bait" and continues to profess his innocence. It was definitly Bealer seen by witnesses walking a few feet ahead of the victim when she was last seen but there is no known witness who can verify that Bealer went into the dry creek area when the body was found and the murder appears to have occured. Bealer has a long history of drug use and property crimes but no history of violence or sex crimes.

The DA has insisted that they are convinced that Bealer did it, they do have enough real evidence to convict, and the public needs to be patient until all evidence can be disclosed. However, I don't see how they can get a conviction on a purely circumstancial case while there was unknown male DNA on the breast of a 13 year old.

In the meantime, there is serious concern in the community that Bealer is innocent and LE has wasted the last 6 months trying trick him into a confession with the phony DNA results while the real killer walks free.

I suspect he is innocent as well. The idea of some LE that it was somehow transferred bc he was wearing others clothing is ludicrous to me, and in fact makes those suggesting it, the good samaritans suspicious in my mind

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back