GUILTY CA - Matthew Muller for kidnap, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live here in Huntington Beach and I'm saddened at your experience here. I can see, if people are homeless that they might prefer a warm beach community and I am sure there are drugs, but I would never say that is who we are. If that were the case I would never live here...It costs too much. It's beautiful and I enjoy raising my kids here. It's a bit crazy during the surfing competition. I stay away during that time. That would be a crazy view!!!! I hope you have a nicer visit next time you've here.

LE are really, really upset about this. And angry.

Police at live presser couldn't reveal (because still investigating) why Quinn waited so long before reporting DH missing, or why the ransom amount was so odd, but said these were the things that made Quinn's story so 'incredible' to them from the start.

DH and her family had made plans to speak with authorities but have since disappeared, Vallejo police said in a press release.

Police said there was some indication that she would be cooperative and speak with investigators but when the FBI had for a jet to bring her to Northern California for an interview, she was nowhere to be found.

DH has since retained an attorney and detectives don't know where she is.

Since the investigation was launched on Monday, 40 detectives and over 100 personnel have been searching for and investigating DH' disappearance, which they said they didn't believe was a random act of violence.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...97538661.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_BAYBrand

I have to add that I also live here, and while it can be chaotic during the summer, it's quite a beautiful and safe place to live!

Also, Vallejo is the city that needs assistance. They went through bankruptcy a couple years ago, and it was notorious for very low police presence. Lots of crime to take care of in parts of Vallejo, and definite resources wasted up there on these shenanigans.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/10/pf/vallejo-pensions/

I live here in Huntington Beach and I'm saddened at your experience here. I can see, if people are homeless that they might prefer a warm beach community and I am sure there are drugs, but I would never say that is who we are. If that were the case I would never live here...It costs too much. It's beautiful and I enjoy raising my kids here. It's a bit crazy during the surfing competition. I stay away during that time. That would be a crazy view!!!! I hope you have a nicer visit next time you've here.

There is a copy of the full press release LE released earlier at this twitter link here. I haven't found any recordings of the last live presser yet.

SFGate (@SFGate) tweeted at 25 Mar 15:

#Vallejo PD says DH's kidnap story is likely a false "orchestrated event," she has retained an attorney. pic.twitter.com/YvY16XDidJ (https://twitter.com/SFGate/status/580936612873252864?s=17)

I hope they do file charges and both lose their jobs. Unbelievable. Wasting taxpayers money on this kind of crap. Police and searchers could have been helping others that truly need it.

Yup, just like so many of us expected. It was all a ruse. Never happened. No kidnapper gives their kidnappee a ride home to their mother's house, then let's them go to walk to their father's house. The whole thing was hokey.

I hope charges are filed for making a false police report and a whole bunch of other stuff. We have so many missing people listed here that doesn't have the resources looking for them they way they were looking for DH. And that's a shame cuz DH and her bf wasted resources, time, money, manpower, you name it. I hope like the Runaway Bridge, they are forced to pay restitution for all this, AND they get jail time. AND they lose their jobs. Worthless people. (Sorry, I'm mad.)

I'm pretty familiar with HB. I'm Orange County born and bred. I never go during surf competitions. (Which for those not familiar have been plagued by years of riots and violent "bros" for years). In fact, I go to the beach there very rarely. More often I go to dog beach! (And I hike Bolsa Chica nearby often). But I'm talking about inland more. It's horrible in several places. A friend of mine is from there and I'm there now and then dropping him off or whatever. Another friend lived there for years off Newland.

I also used to go eat out there at a vegan asian restaurant quite a bit and watched my brother play with his hawaiian group at a fish place on a regular basis. So I've seen whose on the street a lot. You know what I mean? Just rough druggy types walking down the street, at the store, milling about.

I know it's not all bad but there are huge swaths I personally know of that harbor a lot of questionable people. And I'm not even talking about the nazis who have famously been such a presence there. HB has a pretty bad rep in our county. I'm sadly familiar with the Slater slums and know a couple people with addiction issues who travel/ed there solely to pick up drugs. To me it's one of the sketchiest cities in Orange County when it comes to drugs!

And what's scary is that the drug culture has bled into the middle and upper middle classes there, infiltrating in high school.

But because it's a beach city I think it's still a coveted place to live. And I know there are lots of good, successful people (like you) there as well But my point was this is not like Newport. It's not a haven for the rich. So we can't tell what her family is like economically from the zip code, I think.

I hope those who were involved in this hoax are charged to the fullest extent of the law .

DH told her father that she had been taken by two kidnappers who kept her bound and gagged inside of a car and, for reasons unknown, ultimately released her unharmed. DH claimed she did not know her abductors.

Investigators said they first became suspicious at the incredible details of the story provided by DH boyfriend. One of the strange details, officials said, was that Quinn claimed the $8,500 ransom demand was communicated to him while the abduction was in progress.

The FBI is now looking into their financial records.

http://www.bignewsnetwork.com/index.php/sid/231411635

What chaps me is that she is a medical professional. If she is truly a physical therapist- she has an earned doctoral degree for crying out loud! You have to smart at some level to accomplish that.

Sheesh.....

Smart has nothing to do with greed.

Lt. Kenny Park appeared visibly upset as he addressed the media Wednesday night and said DH and her boyfriend, Aaron Quinn owe the community an apology. "If you can imagine devoting all of our resource, 24 hours a day, on what I would classify as a wild goose chase, it is a tremendous loss," he said.

DH's uncle, Jeff Kane said that Park's comments were reckless and absurd. Kane said he spoke to his niece and that she is very shaken up and had gone through one of the most traumatic thing a person can go through.

Kane said Park will have "egg on his face," when the truth comes out.

The District Attorney will decide if the two should face criminal charges.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/lo...napping-denise-huskins-orchestrated/70478294/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back