CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

San Diego’s top stories feat. MM’s sisters attorney. The shrine though with their picture and what looks like blood splatters...WHAT in the world!!! INSANITY. Ugh, I am terrified even more for what the children are being exposed to right now. MOO
That “shrine photo” is so disturbing I have no words. MOO

Can't open the article from Europe :( is there anything else in it that the video doesn't mention?

That's a small freezer imo but we know she was very petite JMO.

That level of jealousy is terrifying imo.

I can’t open the article. Can someone please share the text messages? TIA!

Y’all...those kids heard more and saw more than we ever thought! I totally believe he forced himself into the bedroom she was in. Is he threatening them? Is he trying to convince them their mother is a bad person? And although I respect the relatives privacy, it’s time. LM’s family knows something at the very least. PLEASE PLEASE, if u know anything at all, tell the police. Do it for those babies who have been through enough. How lost they must be without their mom. Waking up everyday without her and going to bed every night without her. The girls...u can’t tell me they don’t know some things!
#IT’S TIME #WHERE IS MAYA All MOO

Can't open the article from Europe :( is there anything else in it that the video doesn't mention?

That's a small freezer imo but we know she was very petite JMO.

That level of jealousy is terrifying imo.
If you copy the link into outline.com you should be able to read it. No video that way, though.

Someone needs to step up and take Maya's kids from that house, or we'll be dealing with another Powell-like tragedy. Larry Millete is NOT mentally stable.

Also, this rant about adulterous women, with the words "her steps lead to death" made me think about a basement. Is there a basement in Larry's house? Was it searched properly by the LE?

IMO, that freezer relocated to a relative’s home suggests possibility that LM involved others.

Raises questions: When did the freezer move? Did that relative interact with LM around time MM went missing - at the home or anywhere the Lexus traveled on Friday?

Last edited:
I am very concerned about the children... at the very least someone may be screwing with their minds and memories. And if there was evidence of physical violence that was recently repaired in that house, then there is reason to suspect violence remains a possibility if any of the children deviate from LM’s wishes. IMO, LM taking his son, but not his daughters on Friday already suggests a possibility he favors the son, so I’d be particularly concerned about the daughters.

A lot of the things LM said in his interview with the news organization shortly after MM disappeared sounded to me like someone who was using that opportunity after MM disappeared to reinforce negative claims about Maya he had made to others before she disappeared to rally them to his side against her. Who would that have been? His own family of origin? His friends?

Given his obsessive and controlling behavior revealed in those texts, shrine-like display, and in his interview with news organization, I’m wondering whether LM viewed the upcoming weekend birthday trip as MM’s potential physical escape from him into the safety of her family.

Someone needs to step up and take Maya's kids from that house, or we'll be dealing with another Powell-like tragedy. Larry Millete is NOT mentally stable.

Also, this rant about adulterous women, with the words "her steps lead to death" made me think about a basement. Is there a basement in Larry's house? Was it searched properly by the LE?

The great majority of homes in CA do not have basements, so I very much doubt there is one in their home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbfash