CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to research more about that shrine photo. It just seems so familiar. IMO, could be just some spiritual biblical thing. Ezekiel 37 , involving two sticks tied together. And it looks like a picture of MM and LM. Seems to be a deeply religious fellow.. maybe some shrine to try and save his marriage? JMO

ALL speculation . MOO
I'm not sure what it is supposed to represent or the origins. But if I had to guess I would say the sticks are representative of LM & MM and he is resorting to that to save his marriage. Maybe someone told him about this type of ritual? Remember, the attorney said he had given up in September- using the bible and scripture to control Maya and get her to stay with him.

I agree. MOO, I don't think he's truly religious either. Sometimes, Bible talk can come in real handy when someone is trying to justify their own spiteful, jealous actions. Seems like LM was getting all moral trying to control Maya and throw mud on her. That's not spirituality, that's crazed jealousy.

What came to mind-- Does anyone remember when Jodi Arias slashed the tires of that woman Travis was seeing and wrote her that Biblical fire and brimstone letter warning her against her wanton ways if she continued to see Travis? Jealousy slashed those tires. All MOO.
Apparently LM forgot Ephesians 5: 25-33
"Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church....."

He must have missed that somehow. I despise it when people hide behind religion. Jealously has nothing to do with religious teachings, other than it is a soul sickness, as well as a mental sickness.

It would seem that these two married very young and that perhaps the vivacious wife decided she wanted to live her life without him. Given what little has been revealed and that unbelievably creepy "shrine", this may have been the motive for him to do the unthinkable. If this is accurate (*amateur speculation and opinion only*), and he is the religious man he portrays himself as, he has only one honorable recourse, and that is to turn himself in. His family should encourage him to do so, *if* they know of any wrong doing. If I were LE, I would *haul* the recipients of that freezer in for vigorous questioning immediately.

The children in that household need to be removed *NOW* until LM's status is resolved.

This is all amateur opinion and speculation

WOW !!!

Thank you! Wow, lot's more details in the extended version.

• Larry said Maya punched the hole in the door :rolleyes:
  • There was also a hole in the bedroom wall, which had been repaired with same material as the door, but wasn't recent.
  • That weekend LM asked someone to borrow their gun cleaning equipment so he could clean his gun. He told the attorney he had been out firing his guns.
  • CVPD asked the attorney not to talk to LM any further, he didn't want to interfere with investigation so he never went back.
  • Garage had been cleaned, it was spotless. Someone told him the freezer was missing, he knew LM would lie about it so he did not ask him about it. The attorney told CVPD about the freezer, "at that point they were still accepting information from me, but they took no action. So I went to one of LM's relative's house and interviewed him. Inspected and took a photo of freezer. Relative told him he had been planning on taking that freezer for a long time. It was a coincidence that it happened within 24-30 hours of Maya going missing. The freezer was moved on Saturday, the 9th of January, not sure but thinks relative said in the morning".
  • LM would send text messages, sometimes numbering 100/day. Attorney feels LM was obsessed with Maya having an affair. He became more desperate as Maya moved toward a divorce. He used religion with family members and Maya through the beginning of 2020 through September, when it was not working with Maya, he tried to force her to read the bible, he read the bible to her on long trips and it would just annoy her. It was a way he tried to control her and try to get her to stay in the marriage. He tried to get her family and Pastor to talk to her and pressure her to stay.
  • Larry locked Maya out of the bank accounts, so she has to ask family for money to pay a divorce attorney. He changed the safe combo in the house. Even though she is the primary breadwinner in the marriage, she had no control over the money, LM did.
  • Maya filled out the divorce paperwork intake form on the Thursday she went missing. An appointment was scheduled for the following Tuesday. Maya had a three-way call with friends later that day around 5:30 and that was the last time anyone heard from her.
  • Attorney says LM had a conversation with an unnamed witness on December 25th, saying he wanted to kill Maya and her boyfriend, but he had to plan it well. Fast forward a week, on January 4th, he has another conversation with a person and asks if they would help him hire someone to kill Maya's boyfriend for $20k. Three or four days later she goes missing.
  • Put that together with the way he tried to stall the family in reporting her missing. LM says he goes to the beach for 12 hours on Friday, leaving his phone at home. It's a strong circumstantial case when everything is put together.

WOW !!!

• There was also a hole in the bedroom wall, which had been repaired with same material as the door, but wasn't recent.
  • That weekend LM asked someone to borrow their gun cleaning equipment so he could clean his gun. He told the attorney he had been out firing his guns.
  • CVPD asked the attorney not to talk to LM any further, he didn't want to interfere with investigation so he never went back.
  • Garage had been cleaned, it was spotless. Someone told him the freezer was missing, he knew LM would lie about it so he did not ask him about it. The attorney told CVPD about the freezer, "at that point they were still accepting information from me, but they took no action. So I went to one of LM's relative's house and interviewed him. Inspected and took a photo of freezer. Relative told him he had been planning on taking that freezer for a long time. It was a coincidence that it happened within 24-30 hours of Maya going missing. The freezer was moved on Saturday, the 9th of January, not sure but thinks relative said in the morning".
  • LM would send text messages, sometimes numbering 100/day. Attorney feels LM was obsessed with Maya having an affair. He became more desperate as Maya moved toward a divorce. He used religion with family members and Maya through the beginning of 2020 through September, when it was not working with Maya, he tried to force her to read the bible, he read the bible to her on long trips and it would just annoy her. It was a way he tried to control her and try to get her to stay in the marriage. He tried to get her family and Pastor to talk to her and pressure her to stay.
  • Larry locked Maya out of the bank accounts, so she has to ask family for money to pay a divorce attorney. He changed the safe combo in the house. Even though she is the primary breadwinner in the marriage, she had no control over the money, LM did.
  • Maya filled out the divorce paperwork intake form on the Thursday she went missing. An appointment was scheduled for the following Tuesday. Maya had a three-way call with friends later that day around 5:30 and that was the last time anyone heard from her.
  • Attorney says LM had a conversation with an unnamed witness on December 25th, saying he wanted to kill Maya and her boyfriend, but he had to plan it well. Fast forward a week, on January 4th, he has another conversation with a person and asks if they would help him hire someone to kill Maya's boyfriend for $20k. Three or four days later she goes missing.
  • Put that together with the way he tried to stall the family in reporting her missing. LM says he goes to the beach for 12 hours on Friday, leaving his phone at home. It's a strong circumstantial case when everything is put together.

The Freezer-- as many of you know, early on I started mentioning freezers.

It was embarrassing, but I kept feeling like I had to mention it. Now, I'm a bit freaked out to find out that there really was a freezer which left the house Saturday, Jan. 9th and was moved to a relative of Larry's. *Speculating... the uncle mentioned on the The Interview Room show? That would be the same day Maya's family came to the house and insisted they report her missing to LE and Larry wanted to wait and delay/ stall calling LE. Correct? MOO, the relative may have made a trip and I hope CVPD is not letting up on their investigation. All MOO.

*(Speculating... an uncle was mentioned on The Interview Room. Remember the host, Chris, says he has a pic of something being moved from the house, something missing from the house not collected in the search warrant and that the item was being kept by LM's relative? That may be why cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything. Worried wondering now about those rustling sounds...) :(

Wow, so much trickling out quickly now, and it’s nauseating info, moo.
Only a matter of time before imminent arrest, sounds like plenty for a no-body circumstantial case, and let’s hope they have even more they haven’t shared (as usual).
GET THOSE KIDS OUT OF THERE!!!

These newest revelations by the attorney, Billy Little, Jr are damning, frightening, staggering...

But, can we assume he got the ok from the Chula Vista Police before doing this interview? I’d hate to think he has jeopardized their investigation. Did I miss where he said he got their permission?

Attorney describes walk-through of Maya Millete’s South Bay house | cbs8.com

“An attorney [Billy Little, Jr] working with the family of a missing a Chula Vista mother is speaking out about a walk-through he conducted of Maya Millete’s house.”

Wow, just...wow. A must-read article.

Thank you for posting this! Very eye-opening... Hundreds of text messages on some days? The shrine? Asking for coworkers to be moved? Waaaay above and beyond some kind of normal.... I had a bad feeling before, but now I feel pretty hopeless.

There is a DSM-5 diagnosis under Other Specified Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders 300.3 (F42) (page 263-264 of DSM-5). “Other Specified” designations include: Obsessional jealousy – This is characterized by non-delusional preoccupation with a partner’s perceived infidelity. The preoccupations may lead to repetitive behaviors or mental acts in response to the infidelity concerns; they cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning, and they are not better explained by another mental health disorder such as delusional disorder, jealous type, or paranoid personality disorder.

I have never seen it officially diagnosed. There is not a whole lot of research on it. Some of this definitely fits LM, but this is just a theory…

Signs and symptoms of obsessional jealousy -
Jealous intrusions
- repetitive obsessions, egodystonic (irrational & resisted), high degree of doubt and intolerance of uncertainty.
Compulsive rituals - excessive checking and reassurance seeking, motivated by pervasive, tormenting doubts.
Avoidance of jealousy-provoking situations - restrictions of the freedom of the partner who is not allowed to leave the house or contact (he has been so bitter about Maya having any kind of fun… could be related to this).

Epidemiology
According to a research study, there is a preponderance of male pts in clinical studies (64%)

Behavioral Components
Excessive checking - repeated interrogation of the partner concerning his/her whereabouts, daily activities or former relationships, repeated phone calls to work and surprise visits, following the partner to check up where he/she went, hiring a private detective to follow him/her, demanding a lie detector test, searching clothes and possessions, diary and mail, examining bed linen, under- clothes and even genitalia for evidence of sexual activity, demanding love declarations or sexual intercourse to test the partner’s love and affection
Excessive reassurance seeking – to ensure unfaithfulness has not taken place.
Avoid jealousy-provoking situations (e.g. parties, erotic stimuli in the media) - restriction of the freedom of the partner who may not be allowed to look at or even mention a person of the opposite sex or to leave the house.
Repeatedly declare their love to tie the partner to them.

Obsessional jealousy and risk to others
- Victims of homicide are most likely to be current or ex-partners; this is true for both male and female perpetrators.
- Repeated denials of infidelity may provoke extreme anger and violence. Alternatively, the long-suffering partner, plagued by repeated cross-examination and accusations of infidelity, may yield and give a false confession, provoking a violent rage in the jealous individual.
- Mullen & Maack (1985) found in their UK series that more than half of obsessionally jealous individuals physically assaulted their partner, although none had come to the attention of the criminal justice system.

Again, this is just something to keep in mind. Not saying at all that LM meets diagnostic criteria for this. As always…. MOO….

(Sources: Aspects of morbid jealousy | Advances in Psychiatric Treatment | Cambridge Core) and Dr Lim Xue Bin “Morbid jealousy/Pathological jealousy” powerpoint presentation - https://www.slideshare.net/Z3770/nondelusional-morbid-jealousy)

The KGTV interview of LM, the Chula Vista police and family press conference, the two LM interview analysis shows on Chris McDonough's The Interview Room, and now the attorney/PI interview about what he found.

Seems if someone else IS involved, they have been given EVERY opportunity to come forward. Their window to surface and begin talking to reduce their own risk of being charged with serious criminality must be getting smaller and smaller.

Tick tock. The truth is the light.

The Freezer-- as many of you know, early on I started mentioning freezers.

It was embarrassing, but I kept feeling like I had to mention it. Now, I'm a bit freaked out to find out that there really was a freezer which left the house Saturday, Jan. 9th and was moved to a relative of Larry's. *Speculating... the uncle mentioned on the The Interview Room show? That would be the same day Maya's family came to the house and insisted they report her missing to LE and Larry wanted to wait and delay/ stall calling LE. Correct? MOO, the relative may have made a trip and I hope CVPD is not letting up on their investigation. All MOO.

*(Speculating... an uncle was mentioned on The Interview Room. Remember the host, Chris, says he has a pic of something being moved from the house, something missing from the house not collected in the search warrant and that the item was being kept by LM's relative? That may be why cadaver dogs didn't hit on anything. Worried wondering now about those rustling sounds...) :(
Well, after almost 15K posts on WS and it seems you have a mighty fine "spidey sense" that has developed Curious.
Well done.

*IF* a relative of LM has a piece of potential evidence, they had better talk to LE *immediately* or *if* there was a crime, we will have to ask the county jail to expect them, and make sure they can wedge them in to some overcrowded jail rife with Corona. The clock is ticking on them being able to extricate themselves from what appears to be a developing horror story.

*IF* you know anything, I strongly encourage you to save your own backside and contact LE immediately. Only cowards and those who are seeking a permanent spot in purgatory would remain silent.

That's *IF* a crime was committed of course.
All amateur opinion and speculation

Tick tock....

Did you hear that part where the Panel on Part 2 about the helper? I'm going to listen for it again. Sure seemed like they were seriously speaking out to a possible helper, warning them to turn in their ticket by calling CVPD, before they get further caught up in a Code 187.

The Panel directly addressed a particular person they seemed to have in mind, that knows something or actually helped in the possible crime. What was in the freezer when the relative came to pick it up on Saturday, January 9th? Chris the host said he has proof and has a pic of it being moved out of the house. Did that relative take a trip to dispose of a body after picking up the freezer? JMO and thoughts here.

upload_2021-4-3_15-50-9.png
At the 2:16:25 mark, a listener asks if a reference LM made about the Grand Canyon "before we had kids" could be a possible site to hide a body. Chris McD doesn't think LM would have enough time to have driven there, BUT A HELPER COULD HAVE. One of the Panel does mention LM stalling to maybe buy time.

The beach trip LM made on Friday could've been a ruse. He said she was still at the home on Friday night, he heard her rustling around. :( Sorry, I have to suggest this, but maybe she was there, in the freezer. Relative picks up the freezer on Saturday and if it's what I think... that relative needs to come forward now and turn yourself in before the charges hit you like a ton of bricks. LM didn't want to report Maya missing quite yet, and was stalling for time. I believe strongly there was a helper and it has something to do with the freezer.
All MOO.

These newest revelations by the attorney, Billy Little, Jr are damning, frightening, staggering...

But, can we assume he got the ok from the Chula Vista Police before doing this interview? I’d hate to think he has jeopardized their investigation. Did I miss where he said he got their permission?
By a few comments he made, I'd guess he is frustrated with the lack of action on the case. I also think CVPD is no longer "accepting information" from Attorney Little. My question is - was Maya's family ok with his interview? He was hired by them right?

I also suspect LM was telling the truth when he said Little was posing as LE when he came to the house, MOO.

By a few comments he made, I'd guess he is frustrated with the lack of action on the case. I also think CVPD is no longer "accepting information" from Attorney Little. My question is - was Maya's family ok with his interview? He was hired by them right?

I also suspect LM was telling the truth when he said Little was posing as LE when he came to the house, MOO.

Maybe he was telling the truth that Little misrepresented himself since he did mention NCIS coming by first in his only in person interview. I do think he could have made a mistake by letting Little in without verifying who he was because he was in a paranoid headspace about appearing innocent and the most anxious at that time about getting caught...he also knew he should cooperate with the law in the beginning, and had planned it so there would be no evidence in the home early on. At any rate, it’s one mans word against another, and most ppl will believe Little over LM.

I 100% think LM bought time so someone else could assist him in disposing the body on Friday or Saturday. IMO he is over confident about his apparent premeditated murder. So confident that he can inform the world that he watches 48hour crime shows and knows his stuff. However, he is sloppy enough to solicit someone to murder MM’s supposed “boyfriend”, talked to someone else about wanting to kill MM, and left multiple electronic trails that will assist in an incriminating case against him. Because of these slip ups, I do think LM should drop the smug act. The truth is always revealed.

Also, I wonder why he was practicing shooting that weekend. Part of me wonders if he was preparing for a shoot out/target practice in case he was surrounded by law enforcement. Another part of me wonders if this and the freezer were red herrings like so many of his statements and actions seem to have been.MOO

Can someone point me to anything that shows all the areas that have already been searched?
TIA

Wow! I need to process.

I hate to bring this up, but Josh Powell obviously felt cornered when he decided to do what he did which is horrific.
I feel that those children need to be removed, as it seems he is/was displaying similar signs to Powell's behavior. The more that comes out, the worse it will get for those innocent children and fast....

Can someone point me to anything that shows all the areas that have already been searched?
TIA

No, but a map with this info would be super helpful. I’m sure the search organizers have done this, but I can’t participate in the searches.

If someone else was hired to do this, she could very well be in Mexico. If it was a relative, she is probably hidden well and far away...nowhere obvious we would think to look. If it was him, then hopefully MM will be found soon. Ugh, I hope for the latter. MOO

No, but a map with this info would be super helpful. I’m sure the search organizers have done this, but I can’t participate in the searches.

If someone else was hired to do this, she could very well be in Mexico. If it was a relative, she is probably hidden well and far away...nowhere obvious we would think to look. If it was him, then hopefully MM will be found soon. Ugh, I hope for the latter. MOO

Thank you.
I watched the Suzanne Morphew search and they had the tracking app that uploaded so everyone can see what areas were covered on a given day.
There are several areas Maya could be, especially with the Jeep's traveling ability. I have a couple ideas and wanted to see if those areas have been searched yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx