CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't open the article from Europe :( is there anything else in it that the video doesn't mention?

That's a small freezer imo but we know she was very petite JMO.

That level of jealousy is terrifying imo.
She's 5'2" and 105 lbs and I would bet she would fit inside that freezer. Do we know exactly when the relative moved the freezer?

She's 5'2" and 105 lbs and I would bet she would fit inside that freezer. Do we know exactly when the relative moved the freezer?
The picture I saw of the freezer appeared to have food in it. It would be a dastardly person who could store their frozen peas where a body once was hidden!

I agree this freezer revelation seems extremely suspicious, and needs to be investigated with vigor. If traces of bleach are found inside the freezer, well that will tell us quite a bit as well.
And of course, the shedding of blood isn't necessary for someone to pass. Strangulation seems to be favored in these domestic situations I think?

This whole situation has taken a very dark turn. At the onset, I believed choir boy faced LM. I guess I just didn't want to believe he could harm his wife of 20+ years, and most especially because of the young kids. But at this point, he's going to have to SPEAK UP and start talking to convince many of us he isn't involved. It's looking very bad right now. Very bad.

If any of LM's friends or family were involved in this disappearance, I wish them sleepless nights and constant guilt. SPEAK UP.

God Bless Maya. Where are you?

Amateur opinion and speculation

San Diego’s top stories feat. MM’s sisters attorney. The shrine though with their picture and what looks like blood splatters...WHAT in the world!!! INSANITY. Ugh, I am terrified even more for what the children are being exposed to right now. MOO
Wow that was a lot to process!! I wonder when that freezer was taken to a family members home, and how he explained the hole to LE? Calling her supervisor at work? Maya must have been so embarrassed!
  • Windows open & fans on, chilly in the house.
  • Freshly repaired hole in the door near where you could reach through & unlock/open the bedroom door.
  • Freezer missing from the garage, later found at LM's family members home.
  • Text messages from LM to friends & family about Maya (screencaps attached).
  • Accused Maya of having and affair, went to her supervisor at work and insisted male co-workers be moved.
  • The day Maya contacted the divorce attorney is the last day anyone heard from her.

Attachments

• Text5.jpg
    Text5.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Text4.jpg
    Text4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Text3.jpg
    Text3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 192
  • Text2.jpg
    Text2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Text1.jpg
    Text1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
How humiliating it must have been for Maya when he called her work and demanded such nonsense!
That shrine is really disturbing, watched it again.
He seems to be really religious with all those Biblical quotes and then has a shrine? Are there any Philippines here who could perhaps chime in about the shrine?

That “shrine photo” is so disturbing I have no words. MOO
I tried to research more about that shrine photo. It just seems so familiar. IMO, could be just some spiritual biblical thing. Ezekiel 37 , involving two sticks tied together. And it looks like a picture of MM and LM. Seems to be a deeply religious fellow.. maybe some shrine to try and save his marriage? JMO

ALL speculation . MOO

I tried to research more about that shrine photo. It just seems so familiar. IMO, could be just some spiritual biblical thing. Ezekiel 37 , involving two sticks tied together. And it looks like a picture of MM and LM. Seems to be a deeply religious fellow.. maybe some shrine to try and save his marriage? JMO

ALL speculation . MOO
I can assure you that warped thinking has *nothing* to do with religion. It is jealousy that might have (we don't know) become fatal.

Y’all...is that LM in that photo OR someone else?? Can y’all weigh in and tell me what y’all think. At first glance, it does look like LM but when I zoom in...IDK... MOO

Thank you! Wow, lot's more details in the extended version.

• Larry said Maya punched the hole in the door :rolleyes:
  • There was also a hole in the bedroom wall, which had been repaired with same material as the door, but wasn't recent.
  • That weekend LM asked someone to borrow their gun cleaning equipment so he could clean his gun. He told the attorney he had been out firing his guns.
  • CVPD asked the attorney not to talk to LM any further, he didn't want to interfere with investigation so he never went back.
  • Garage had been cleaned, it was spotless. Someone told him the freezer was missing, he knew LM would lie about it so he did not ask him about it. The attorney told CVPD about the freezer, "at that point they were still accepting information from me, but they took no action. So I went to one of LM's relative's house and interviewed him. Inspected and took a photo of freezer. Relative told him he had been planning on taking that freezer for a long time. It was a coincidence that it happened within 24-30 hours of Maya going missing. The freezer was moved on Saturday, the 9th of January, not sure but thinks relative said in the morning".
  • LM would send text messages, sometimes numbering 100/day. Attorney feels LM was obsessed with Maya having an affair. He became more desperate as Maya moved toward a divorce. He used religion with family members and Maya through the beginning of 2020 through September, when it was not working with Maya, he tried to force her to read the bible, he read the bible to her on long trips and it would just annoy her. It was a way he tried to control her and try to get her to stay in the marriage. He tried to get her family and Pastor to talk to her and pressure her to stay.
  • Larry locked Maya out of the bank accounts, so she has to ask family for money to pay a divorce attorney. He changed the safe combo in the house. Even though she is the primary breadwinner in the marriage, she had no control over the money, LM did.
  • Maya filled out the divorce paperwork intake form on the Thursday she went missing. An appointment was scheduled for the following Tuesday. Maya had a three-way call with friends later that day around 5:30 and that was the last time anyone heard from her.
  • Attorney says LM had a conversation with an unnamed witness on December 25th, saying he wanted to kill Maya and her boyfriend, but he had to plan it well. Fast forward a week, on January 4th, he has another conversation with a person and asks if they would help him hire someone to kill Maya's boyfriend for $20k. Three or four days later she goes missing.
  • Put that together with the way he tried to stall the family in reporting her missing. LM says he goes to the beach for 12 hours on Friday, leaving his phone at home. It's a strong circumstantial case when everything is put together.

How humiliating it must have been for Maya when he called her work and demanded such nonsense!
He seems to be really religious with all those Biblical quotes and then has a shrine? Are there any Philippines here who could perhaps chime in about the shrine?
Been following this case and I am feeling sick at how it has developed.
I’m not Filipino myself but I have a few friends who have in the past told me about witchcraft related to voodoo. Shamans coexist and integrate with the Catholic faith. I found this which probably explains it better: Kulam - Filipino Folk Magick | Wiki | The Witches United Amino
Maybe it’s related to the shrine, but maybe not.

Thank you! Wow, lot's more details in the extended version.

• Larry said Maya punched the hole in the door :rolleyes:
  • There was also a hole in the bedroom wall, which had been repaired with same material as the door, but wasn't recent.
  • That weekend LM asked someone to borrow their gun cleaning equipment so he could clean his gun. He told the attorney he had been out firing his guns.
  • CVPD asked the attorney not to talk to LM any further, he didn't want to interfere with investigation so he never went back.
  • Garage had been cleaned, it was spotless. Someone told him the freezer was missing, he knew LM would lie about it so he did not ask him about it. The attorney told CVPD about the freezer, "at that point they were still accepting information from me, but they took no action. So I went to one of LM's relative's house and interviewed him. Inspected and took a photo of freezer. Relative told him he had been planning on taking that freezer for a long time. It was a coincidence that it happened within 24-30 hours of Maya going missing. The freezer was moved on Saturday, the 9th of January, not sure but thinks relative said in the morning".
  • LM would send text messages, sometimes numbering 100/day. Attorney feels LM was obsessed with Maya having an affair. He became more desperate as Maya moved toward a divorce. He used religion with family members and Maya through the beginning of 2020 through September, when it was not working with Maya, he tried to force her to read the bible, he read the bible to her on long trips and it would just annoy her. It was a way he tried to control her and try to get her to stay in the marriage. He tried to get her family and Pastor to talk to her and pressure her to stay.
  • Larry locked Maya out of the bank accounts, so she has to ask family for money to pay a divorce attorney. He changed the safe combo in the house. Even though she is the primary breadwinner in the marriage, she had no control over the money, LM did.
  • Maya filled out the divorce paperwork intake form on the Thursday she went missing. An appointment was scheduled for the following Tuesday. Maya had a three-way call with friends later that day around 5:30 and that was the last time anyone heard from her.
  • Attorney says LM had a conversation with an unnamed witness on December 25th, saying he wanted to kill Maya and her boyfriend, but he had to plan it well. Fast forward a week, on January 4th, he has another conversation with a person and asks if they would help him hire someone to kill Maya's boyfriend for $20k. Three or four days later she goes missing.
  • Put that together with the way he tried to stall the family in reporting her missing. LM says he goes to the beach for 12 hours on Friday, leaving his phone at home. It's a strong circumstantial case when everything is put together.

Just to add:
On the extended video it's clearly visible the shrine picture was a message from Larry to someone on Sept 16.

im filipino and from san diego too..(side note: actually LM and I have a common circle of friends) and i feel like ive seen that shrine before when i was young.. thats why i noted that i've seen this type of shrine before. just cant point it out. Maybe i'll forward this to my parents and see what they say.. lmao

MOO

I can assure you that warped thinking has *nothing* to do with religion. It is jealousy that might have (we don't know) become fatal.

I agree. MOO, I don't think he's truly religious either. Sometimes, Bible talk can come in real handy when someone is trying to justify their own spiteful, jealous actions. Seems like LM was getting all moral trying to control Maya and throw mud on her. That's not spirituality, that's crazed jealousy.

What came to mind-- Does anyone remember when Jodi Arias slashed the tires of that woman Travis was seeing and wrote her that Biblical fire and brimstone letter warning her against her wanton ways if she continued to see Travis? Jealousy slashed those tires. All MOO.

Been following this case and I am feeling sick at how it has developed.
I’m not Filipino myself but I have a few friends who have in the past told me about witchcraft related to voodoo. Shamans coexist and integrate with the Catholic faith. I found this which probably explains it better: Kulam - Filipino Folk Magick | Wiki | The Witches United Amino
Maybe it’s related to the shrine, but maybe not.

Yes, I thought about kulam rituals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member