CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But is that what they actually meant? When did they get blocked?

Snipped.

Another sister states they believe they have been 'unfriended' and can therefore only see the limited profile that the public can see. It's not related to the Missing page but related to her personal profile.

I understand they discovered this had happened on the 7th Feb.

The more I think about it, I think that locked door was to keep the kids from "bothering" Maya. I just cannot imagine what he told those precious kids all day Friday and into Saturday about where Mom was, especially the 2 that were home alone! Maybe he told them Mom was working behind that door and not to bother her, and locked that door so they couldn't get in there to see if she was there or not. (Absolute monster imo).

And maybe his explanation of the "rustling" around was also in case the kids heard rustling, when either whatever went down in that house happened, or when he was loading the car to get her out of there.

It's so unsettling.

Imo.

and pictures were removed or had access restricted. :(
I noticed many of the endearing pics of Maya with her children were removed when I went to her FB. I'm sure LE was going over all her social media profiles and online activity. I would think they'd restrict LM from tampering or changing anything. If LM was able, and allowed, to change and block her family? That would seem spiteful.

Is it odd there are no photos of the New Year Glamis camping trip? Is this the sort of thing LE would ask to be removed?

BIL and sister went a few times a year it would appear

Glamis looks like a difficult place to find evidence
If you go back and listen to the court tv interview ( I posted) with the sis Maracris..
She says “someone” blocked the family from Mays FB and took all this Glamis videos down .
ETA add link :
2/13/21 The Unsolved Casefile: Where is Maya Millete? - Court TV

MOO

Well, if it was LM then it makes him look bad, but the story of it is a good way for her family to keep this case in the news. Hmm... I'm surprised anyone is allowed to change it when it's a case under LE investigation.

BBM--
Yes, I caught that as well... he sure emphasized that SHE needed her space.
Also caught the "game" reference"

Now, for a slight moment I thought maybe MM decided to disappear because she feared for her life because, IMO, maybe someone was controlling, threatening her, he found out SHE had divorce Atty appointment the following week.. she got scared for her life and ran to hide.

The reason I quickly dismissed this idea is because--
1. I don't believe she would miss her child's birthday. From what we have seen and heard of Maya, her children were her everything.
2. She had a family outing planned for the Birthday...not just her, LM and kiddos, but her side of her family also for the birthday event.
3. After all this time and seeing how sad and determined her family is while searching and spreading the word, I think she would have reached out to her sister, brother or parents and let them know she is OK and in hiding. Yet they are still all searching for her, so I don't think this has happened, obviously.
4. Spouse and his family are NOT out searching. I do NOT understand not speaking to the media and helping with searches, even remotely if needed due to Covid.
5. When LM does speak, it is always in a Negative way about Maya... she needs her space, she needs space, she goes out and parties with friends. Good Lord, we are in a pandemic shut down, trying to work/keep our jobs and she had little ones trying to keep up with schooling.
I don't even have littles at home and I need to get out with friends. Yet, he makes it sound so negative and demeaning.. to him.
6. Her FB has been messed with and friends and family have been removed and blocked. LE said they did NOT do this.

So, I know there are theories that she left on her own accord and I listed the reasons I thought she would do that.
However, I listed MORE reasons of why I do NOT think this is what happened.

Sorry for the long post, but I have been so worried about Maya and also very impressed with her family and how they are handling everything.

Where are you MAYA ????

BBM i did not know this!!! is there a link so i can explore this?

If you go back and listen to the court tv interview ( I posted) with the sis Maracris..
She says “someone” blocked the family from Mays FB and took all this Glamis videos down .
ETA add link :
2/13/21 The Unsolved Casefile: Where is Maya Millete? - Court TV

MOO

Ah I see thank you I hadn't caught this before. Wonder what the motivation is for removing those photos particularly.... well perhaps because that's where she is, and the person who removed them didn't want to highlight that. Maybe that's the information i.e. the removal of the photos, that triggered LE to move the search over there.

So do we think that Maya could possibly be the one blocking people?

Well, I guess it could be Maya. Or it could be someone else who is trying to build the story that she's run away... LM's interview was given some time before the 'blocking' happened it would appear Jan 12th vs Feb 7th. He retained lawyers on Feb 5th however.

I noticed many of the endearing pics of Maya with her children were removed when I went to her FB. I'm sure LE was going over all her social media profiles and online activity. I would think they'd restrict LM from tampering or changing anything. If LM was able, and allowed, to change and block her family? That would seem spiteful.

BBM

Perhaps they don't restrict the access because any changes made thereafter may give clues to LE. e.g. removal of the Glamis pictures..

"The more he talks, the more he resembles Scott Peterson to me." ...VIDEO HERE

OMG Larry's interview - "I thought she stepped up her game, you know, now she's blocking everyone"
"...now she's blocking everyone"
Never caught that end part until you pointed it out! Was Maya demanding her space as much as he says? Listening to him I feel his goal is to paint a pic, whether true or not, of Maya wanting to get away from everyone. Planting the idea that she might have taken off voluntarily seems to be his goal. Just my opinion tho'.

At about the 13:22 minute mark he starts talking about how she wants everyone to just leave her alone. Includes how he once contacted her family when she was gone, and she didn't like that, using that as his excuse for not contacting them this time. He's the only one saying that about her though. She seemed to keep her family in close contact. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck