CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got major details this person can’t undo or talk his way out of IMO. Unfortunately Maya is not to be rescued. So getting the person (or persons) responsible is paramount. Steady on. Just when he relaxes -bam- another search.I think said person is narcissistic enough to think LE is not as smart as he.Probably be conducting his day like any other - when it all comes down.

Update on May ‘Maya' Millete Investigation: Additional Interviews, Search Warrants, and Tips
Written 54 search warrants to include residences, vehicles, cellular and electronic devices, call detail records, financial records, social media and cloud data

MOO

But the hearing was supposed to be 3 days ago - any word?

This is all I can find. Maybe media can access this?
View Case Detail
Case Title: TABALANZA, PABLITO VS MILLETE, LARRY [IMAGED]
Case Number: 21FL005040S Case Location: South County
Case Type: Domestic Date Filed: 05/27/2021
Category: FL130EF EF - Other Family Law with Fee

Plaintiff/Petitioner
Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P)
TABALANZA NOEMI
TABALANZA PABLITO

Defendant/Respondent
Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P)
MILLETE LARRY
MILLETE MAYA

Imaged Case
Select [File Location] button above for location details

Microfilm
Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number
This case has not been microfilmed.
http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CISPublic/casedetail?casenum=21FL005040S&casesite=SB&applcode=D

Where the file is located:
upload_2021-8-6_8-23-19.png

They got major details this person can’t undo or talk his way out of IMO. Unfortunately Maya is not to be rescued. So getting the person (or persons) responsible is paramount. Steady on. Just when he relaxes -bam- another search.I think said person is narcissistic enough to think LE is not as smart as he.Probably be conducting his day like any other - when it all comes down.

Update on May ‘Maya' Millete Investigation: Additional Interviews, Search Warrants, and Tips
Written 54 search warrants to include residences, vehicles, cellular and electronic devices, call detail records, financial records, social media and cloud data

MOO
is 500 hunte pkwy the abandoned golf course?

I check in on this case frequently. My memory of Chula Vista when I was in the SD area was riding my bike from NAS North Island to Imperial Beach and on through Chula Vista. (I only drove through by car twice when I went with co-workers into Tijuana.) That vast area to the east of SD and CV is an obvious place to hide a body. You would have to know where to search specifically or be extremely lucky like LE was with the McStay family.

I check in on this case frequently. My memory of Chula Vista when I was in the SD area was riding my bike from NAS North Island to Imperial Beach and on through Chula Vista. (I only drove through by car twice when I went with co-workers into Tijuana.) That vast area to the east of SD and CV is an obvious place to hide a body. You would have to know where to search specifically or be extremely lucky like LE was with the McStay family.
They captured a car on video in the wee hours of the morning Maya went missing, and questionable activity loading things up for the "beach trip".
I'm counting on LE getting street and biz cam vid of his cars movements or his associates. Lots of work to get it, and that's what's taking time.
I'm convinced they will piece it together, and there will be an arrest.

Amateur opinion and speculation

They captured a car on video in the wee hours of the morning Maya went missing, and questionable activity loading things up for the "beach trip".
I'm counting on LE getting street and biz cam vid of his cars movements or his associates. Lots of work to get it, and that's what's taking time.
I'm convinced they will piece it together, and there will be an arrest.

Amateur opinion and speculation
I hope so. However, we have a case here locally, Keir and Chloe Johnson, where they both disappeared in the middle of the day between Keir's mother's house and the beach just a short drive away. Plenty of street cameras between where Keir left and where her car was found in the adjacent city and yet it took LE a week to find her car. Over 4 years and nothing publicly is happening on their case.

The update from CVPD on Maya's case. It doesn't look there is much, if anything, new.

Investigative steps and efforts since January include:

• Interviews with 73 people, including family members, friends, neighbors and witnesses
  • 59 search warrants written for residences, vehicles, cellular and electronic devices, call detail records, financial records, social media and cloud data
    • Search warrant served at Maya’s home on Jan. 23
    • Search warrant served at a Millete relatives’ home on April 1
    • Search warrant served at May’s home on May 7
    • Gun violence restraining order served to Larry Millete on May 7
    • Search warrant served at Maya’s home on July 1
  • Reviewed over 118 tips on Maya’s possible location and reason for disappearance with tips coming from the local community and around the country
  • Searches in the area of east Chula Vista to include 500 Hunte Parkway based on investigative leads

Maya Millete disappearance: Chula Vista police update efforts in Maya Millete search

Any news on what might have happened at the family court hearing on 8/3/21? Another one scheduled?

Next hearing I have for him is the GVRO hearing on 9/14

Any news on what might have happened at the family court hearing on 8/3/21? Another one scheduled?

I think the mediation hearing on 8/3 was by summons and dependant on LM being served. As of July 14 that had not happened and the grandparent's attorney had not received a response from LM's attorney.

The declaration filed on June 29 by Maya's parents said:

"On May 17, 2021, my attorney spoke to Larry's attorney via phone regarding the issue of our visitation request. At that time, it appeared that Larry was open to us having contact with the Children. That same day, my attorney sent an email to Larry's attorney with our proposal for visitation with the Children… We have received no further communication from Larry or his attorney."

“If dad is stonewalling and not providing information, then the court is going to have to make the decision in the absence of dad's participation,” said Georghiou.

It has been almost six months since Maya's parents have seen their grandchildren.

A court hearing on their visitation request is now set for December 17, almost a year after Maya went missing from the family's home on January 7.

“That's very typical. If you want some sort of custody order it can take three months, or more than that, to actually get in front of a judge and get any kind of custody orders,” said Georghiou.

If they are still unable to serve the court papers on Larry Millete, the family attorneys may have to publish the notice in the newspaper, creating more delays.

Parents of missing mother Maya Millete face long wait for visitation with grandkids | cbs8.com

Also, the GVRO hearing is a civil hearing so LM doesn't have to appear in person where he could be served a summons for Family Court.

I think the mediation hearing on 8/3 was by summons and dependant on LM being served. As of July 14 that had not happened and the grandparent's attorney had not received a response from LM's attorney.

The declaration filed on June 29 by Maya's parents said:

"On May 17, 2021, my attorney spoke to Larry's attorney via phone regarding the issue of our visitation request. At that time, it appeared that Larry was open to us having contact with the Children. That same day, my attorney sent an email to Larry's attorney with our proposal for visitation with the Children… We have received no further communication from Larry or his attorney."

“If dad is stonewalling and not providing information, then the court is going to have to make the decision in the absence of dad's participation,” said Georghiou.

It has been almost six months since Maya's parents have seen their grandchildren.

A court hearing on their visitation request is now set for December 17, almost a year after Maya went missing from the family's home on January 7.

“That's very typical. If you want some sort of custody order it can take three months, or more than that, to actually get in front of a judge and get any kind of custody orders,” said Georghiou.

If they are still unable to serve the court papers on Larry Millete, the family attorneys may have to publish the notice in the newspaper, creating more delays.

Parents of missing mother Maya Millete face long wait for visitation with grandkids | cbs8.com
It's a shame how the court system can be manipulated with extensions. Especially when it comes to the well being of the children. I wonder if they can try for an emergency order, for the well being of the children. The court can order all kinds of evaluations also for the parties.
Obviously I'm frustrated because of how long this is taking and can take.
I really feel Maya's kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member