CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how quiet this thread has become. I hope justice is coming soon.
The D.A. only gets one chance to convict. They are taking their time assembling their evidence, their case IWT.

This whole case is so very very sad. It's easy to be angry at LM, because he makes it so easy. But when I think about the two of them as a young hopeful couple, then 3 sweet kids came along.....then this. Really it's a tragedy at so many levels. So sad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

The D.A. only gets one chance to convict. They are taking their time assembling their evidence, their case IWT.

This whole case is so very very sad. It's easy to be angry at LM, because he makes it so easy. But when I think about the two of them as a young hopeful couple, then 3 sweet kids came along.....then this. Really it's a tragedy at so many levels. So sad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I do hope you’re right.

Thank you @Windsorite

God, it breaks my heart that she is still missing, god bless her loved ones.

No charges filed... breaks my bleeding heart. Where are you Maya??? Your little ones need you so much right now :(

*prayers to her loved ones and all those working/sleuthing her case*

- Each one of you is making a gigantic effort to crack this case and not let it go cold.

I don't have the heart follow this case, I've been following too many beautiful women murdered by their husbands lately that I just can't, and this case seems extra infuriating and LM particularly odious. But I can't help myself from checking in and hoping justice for Maya comes soon and that those lovely babies will be ok.

Larry has done more to get his guns back than he has done to get his wife back.

Dane Kullingi is from the San Diego area. He was recently arrested and charged with the murder of his missing wife, Jepsey. Jepsy was last seen in Co Springs March 2019 -- she's believed deceased and her body not recovered.

Dane, is a talker -- he loves to talk, and somebody finally started recording him. Dane reminds me of LM. I wonder if they're friends?

And Dane was arrested in NM.

These guys can talk and run but they can't hide. Justice will prevail. MOO

CO - CO - Jepsy Amaga Kallungi, 26, Colorado Springs, 21 March 2019 *arrest*

CVPD Writes New Search Warrants As Bleak Milestone Approaches in Maya Millete Case

June 30, 2021

During the past several months, Chula Vista police have been releasing bi-weekly updates of sorts regarding their work, highlighting work done on the case, which they insist remains an active investigation.

In the past two weeks, CVPD said on Wednesday, they have conducted four new interviews, having spoken with 68 people in all -- friends, family members and other witnesses. Also, police officials said they had written a half-dozen new search warrants connected to the case and reviewed six news tips, out of nearly 100 they have received.

In their news release issued on Wednesday, though, police did not release any new information other than to update the figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8