CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chula Vista Police Department served a search warrant Saturday at the home of May "Maya" Millete on Paseo Los Gatos in Chula Vista, according to a press release from the police department. The goal of the warrant was to obtain any evidence and clues to Millete’s current whereabouts. The Chula Vista Police Department reports that their focus will continue to be locating her safe and in good health.

<snip>

The Millete family has been and continues to be cooperative, and our investigation is ongoing, according to police.
Search warrant is served at home of missing Chula Vista mother | cbs8.com

Just getting caught up on this case.

I, too, am very confused about the timeline. So her children didn't see her at all on Friday? Wouldn't that be strange? I can't imagine living in the same house as your kids and not seeing them for an entire day. I have to imagine LE finds this strange as well.

If something DID happen to her on Thursday night or sometime before morning on Friday, would it be able to happen to her in the house without one or more of the 3 kids hearing something? Would it have been normal for her to go for a walk or hike or something to clear her mind after an argument, even if it was dark outside?

Just some questions to ponder. This is very strange.

I’m sorry, but why would a married, adult woman, who has a license and more than one vehicle leave her house on foot or have someone come and pick her up for a date? She is a car girl, it makes no sense.

I agree. One thing I learned from sleuthing so long, is that if a detail doesn't make sense or fit, it probably didn't happen.

!!
I think things are going to ramp up quickly here
MOO
Snipped and BBM for focused response.
Yes, *if* something happened in that house, no amount of cleaning can cover it up; luminal will tell the tale.
I will be surprised if this seemingly mild mannered hubby harmed her, but of course I've been wrong before.
Regardless of the outcome, I just pray that May is found, and I pray the children don't witness these going ons.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Curious what prompted the search warrant after two weeks? Cell phone records came back?
I suppose they have enough to narrow it down to the house. Been following the posts of the FB page the family put up. It is interesting to read all the comments and details from friends and neighbors.

Praying for the family, especially the kids.....

JMOO.......

Last edited:
It should be procedure imo, with her car there and all. I don’t know if anything will come of it but all bases need to be covered! Kinda surprised it hasn’t happened sooner in case the evidence has since been destroyed.. moo

Woman's Body Found Along San Mateo County Coast

A woman's body was found Saturday morning at a San Mateo County beach south of Half Moon Bay, the sheriff's office said.

The body, described as an Asian woman, was discovered about 9 a.m. at Tunitas Creek Beach, located along a stretch of coastline between Half Moon Bay and Pescadero.

The San Mateo County coroner is working to identify the woman, the sheriff's office said in a social media post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTA