GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe LE has a partial confession from someone as well as some physical evidence...

Family hopes nursing student is still alive
San Francisco Chronicle
Carolyn Jones, Chronicle Staff Writer
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 02:20 PM

"(06-07) 14:20 PDT Hayward -- The family of Michelle Le remains confident the missing nursing student is still alive, 11 days after she vanished from a Hayward parking garage.

"I think she's still out there. I think someone has captured her and is keeping her," said Le's stepmother, who asked her name not be used. "There's so many speculations, but we are very hopeful.""

and

"But Le's family believes she is alive, and is disappointed the Hayward police have stopped looking for her, Le's stepmother said. They have started working with a non-profit group that helps families of missing people conduct their own searches."

more...

I think LE is generally very hesitant to assume a missing person is deceased...I believe they have good evidence. That said, I do not blame the family for holding onto hope, but I hope she is found quickly so they can know for sure.

OK, no new information on our local NBC Bay Area newscast EXCEPT - and this could be a misspeak by the reporter - the reporter said "...blood evidence found in the car..." in addition to the other standard info they are giving.

OK, no new information on our local NBC Bay Area newscast EXCEPT - and this could be a misspeak by the reporter - the reporter said "...blood evidence found in the car..." in addition to the other standard info they are giving.

You're right--I found the same info at this ABC link. And it also says the parking garage video shows other cars besides Le's that may play a role in the case.

"Police say a combination of factors led them to believe Le was killed, even though they have yet to find her body. They include blood evidence found in Le's car, cell phone records and video surveillance from the Kaiser Hospital garage where she disappeared, which has images of cars besides Le's that may play a role in the case."

I hope the video is clear enough they were able to see license plate information, if not faces!

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=8175826

So if you go to the Union City police blotter it say that GE was arrested on 5/29/11, for PC207(A), or Kidnapping. So an arrest has obviously been made.

So if you go to the Union City police blotter it say that GE was arrested on 5/29/11, for PC207(A), or Kidnapping. So an arrest has obviously been made.

I know she was arrested initially, but then I thought she was released? Or am I mistaken?

Do you have a link, I can't find it...

Yes, I believe she was released. But in order to be arrested, there had to be some evidence that she took Michelle againts her will. I think when the police reached out to the public, they were asking for people to come forward that could link GE to Michelle in the past few days.

I hope by some miracle she is just somewhere being held againts her will. My prayers go out to her family. By all accounts she is a lovely girl.

Yes, I believe she was released. But in order to be arrested, there had to be some evidence that she took Michelle againts her will. I think when the police reached out to the public, they were asking for people to come forward that could link GE to Michelle in the past few days.

I hope by some miracle she is just somewhere being held againts her will. My prayers go out to her family. By all accounts she is a lovely girl.

I just can't imagine the police saying Michelle is dead, if they did not feel they had to. They generally go over the top going the other way, saying they have no reason to believe the person is dead, until they have to...

Oh, my. No wonder they are looking at this person (GE) closely!

"The father of her child requested the restraining order against Giselle Esteban, 27, saying his former girlfriend appeared to be stalking him."

http://www.insidebayarea.com/dailyreview/localnews/ci_18226697

Oh boy. :(

Three days before Michelle went missing. I think this could have been the trigger in this delusional woman's mind to get Michelle since she wasn't able to get to her ex anymore due to the restraining order.

This woman sounds very unstable, and that's an understatement.

Some highlights from the InsideBayArea article:

"In the restraining order filed May 24, Esteban's former boyfriend described behavior that had become increasingly disturbing after he was granted 80 percent custody of their 5-year-old daughter late last year.

It describes a December incident in which Esteban threatened to shoot herself if the man did not speak to her, and indicated that he believed her to be in possession of a firearm.

The petitioner stated that in February and March, she sent him text messages at least once a day "telling me to put a bullet in my brain."

It also stated Esteban said she was having him followed, and
she "has at times accurately informed me of what I had done the previous evening."

It said that on May 24, the man's mother found Esteban had entered their home uninvited and was standing outside the daughter's room. When asked what she was doing there, she said, "I'm messing with your son," before running away."

and

"The former boyfriend said Le has been a longtime close friend and that Esteban is mistaken in her accusation of Le ruining their relationship.

"There's no truth to any of that," he said."

"In the restraining order filed May 24, Esteban's former boyfriend described behavior that had become increasingly disturbing after he was granted 80 percent custody of their 5-year-old daughter late last year.

It describes a December incident in which Esteban threatened to shoot herself if the man did not speak to her, and indicated that he believed her to be in possession of a firearm.

The petitioner stated that in February and March, she sent him text messages at least once a day "telling me to put a bullet in my brain."

she "has at times accurately informed me of what I had done the previous evening."

It said that on May 24, the man's mother found Esteban had entered their home uninvited and was standing outside the daughter's room. When asked what she was doing there, she said, "I'm messing with your son," before running away."

and

"The former boyfriend said Le has been a longtime close friend and that Esteban is mistaken in her accusation of Le ruining their relationship.

Imagine this woman behaving like that yet she thinks it was Michelle who drove the father of her child away from her.
Sheesh.

so true! i know women like her. I dont know what drives a person to become obsessed and wont move on with her life. I do believe she may be responsible for Michelle's disappearance. All of this over a man? jesus what a waste.

and

Even if GE didn't kill Michelle it sounds like she should be locked up somewhere, for the safety of everyone including herself.....scary! I figured something was waayyyy wrong with this woman if she went around apologizing to neighbors in her apartment complex for the police presence, searching, etc, --and all the time she is a POI in Michelle's murder.

If this woman was near or with Michelle around the time of her disappearance and subsequent presumed murder...I find it hard to believe that someone else, and not her, is responsible...would be a huge leap...

I have been wondering for awhile -- was it the former boyfriend with whom Michelle was going to drive to Tahoe for the holiday?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back