GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't quite understand that either. That is a broad range of time. Couldn't it be narrowed by the weather conditions this summer and how long it would take for someone to decompose to the state these remains were found in with the environmental conditions since the end of May?

:waitasec:
I have been told that a deceased adult human would fully skeletonize in two weeks, if left uncovered outdoors in warm conditions.

California is way ahead of Florida in finding victims and their perps.

Faith and Belief are 2 different worlds that coexist.
Always keep the faith
And belief comes from your heart
Life is a long journey
May the Ups cancel out the downs

God Bless

This would have been Michelle's Train.

Attachments

• Mchls Train.jpg
    Mchls Train.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 31
Condolences to Michelle's family.

Thanks to the search crew members who found her.

So sad. Even knowing she was probably deceased it still breaks my heart to know for certain. Now her family can take their daughter's remains to her final resting place. I'm just so glad Michelle has been identified.

Rest in Peace Michelle. My thoughts and prayers are with the Le Family.

Body Found Saturday Confirmed as Missing Nursing Student Michelle Le

http://sanlorenzo.patch.com/article...firmed-as-missing-nursing-student-michelle-le

It's official.

Even though this is what we feared, I am just so sad reading this confirmation.

Michelle, your family has fought so hard to find you and bring you back to them. Because of their determination and steadfast resolve, they have accomplished just that. Their love for you is so evident and it has touched so many---through them we have come to know and care for you, too, and have ached along with them throughout it all.

They will continue to fight for you--now, for justice. So many are sure to continue to support and stand by them in spirit as they fight for you.

Rest in peace, Michelle.
"You shall live in the hearts of those who loved you and will thus never die or be forgotten."

A message from the family, from their webpage:

http://michellelemissing.com/

"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Hayward, CA (September 19, 2011) –

Tonight, our family has been notified that this weekend, we have found Michelle.

We want to acknowledge the numerous parties who have helped us spread her story and bring her home to us, including the Hayward Police Department, the KlaasKids Foundation, Team Amber Search and Rescue, and our dedicated and loving volunteers.

We want to specifically thank Inspectors Ritchie and Coffey for their outstanding support and work with us from the beginning.

Please note that our family members will not be able to speak extensively on the case and we are not involved with any speculation between any or all of the parties and individuals. We ask for privacy and respect during this difficult time, as we are grieving and preparing a memorial service for her – a proper goodbye.

Any questions related to the criminal case should be deferred to the Alameda County District Attorney’s office.

Thank you for your support, prayers and thoughts. Our family has greatly appreciated, and would be at a loss, without the help of so many people and volunteers.

Please continue praying for and supporting Michelle as our family begins the journey to ensure justice in her honor.

We will keep in touch regarding details for public vigil for Michelle"

I pray that God comforts Michael, Krystine and all of Michelle's friends and family. And God is a God of justice also, and Michelle's life will not be in vain. That good will spring out of the evil - and that Michelle's legacy will continue on in the hearts of everyone here.
Michelle is at peace with God.
Rest in blessed peace Michelle.

At least Michelle's family has her back, even though the entire situation is incredibly sad.

Reading back on old forum posts about Michelle, it makes me sad. Sad that all this time she was out there in that spot waiting to be found, under the starry summer skies.

Up on 680 there used to be a cell tower disguised as a tree.
I Drove up to Verona tonight. That area almost looks like private property.
On the searches we were not allowed to go on private property, so that is how
the body could have been easily missed. Its not a through road it ends at a bridge with
steel poles. Tonight the poles were down. I dont know if they are always down.
The night she disappeared it was still light up until 8 or later. Its a weird and spooky
place that is behind a house.

Driven by the spot within the past 2 years, too. Just plain wow! How lazy can you be, but then again, she was preggers & had a 5 year old somewhere that needed taken care of . . . who are these people that disregard life like this?

So scary! So much evil in this world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back