Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of the remaining four have been used as imposters of Orrin/Orson?

I hate this case, and I'm dreading the outcome.
Check that dang recycling center in Bakersfield LE; the outside burn pits is a good place to start. Ugh.

Amateur opinion and speculation

They do all look quite alike,that's very plausible IMO

Hi everyone, I'm playing catch up here, but I kept going back to the LE update video there was a lot to unpack but something just kept gnawing at me that I was missing something that was making me feel off or uncomfortable and it finally hit me today

Standing in front of the 2 missing boys' house, he begins to speak to reporters ,after LE states his name and the spelling he says
"Well I can only give you a recap of what we have been doing since the 21st of December"

I mean WHAT????
This implies or at least leads to speculation that there was somehow a type of investigation going on prior to the 21st regarding this family!

I mean he is standing in front of their house, reporters are only there to find out about the boys, they aren't going to be asking about some arson he's investigating across town or something right?

Am I off here or what? Am i seeing zebras when its horses or what

I mean someone could have called them after not seeing kids for awhile, or dcfs could have been looking into something
but this really makes me think there might be more to this and they were being looked into prior.
If I'm seeing this or hearing it wrong please say so.

Hi everyone, I'm playing catch up here, but I kept going back to the LE update video there was a lot to unpack but something just kept gnawing at me that I was missing something that was making me feel off or uncomfortable and it finally hit me today

Standing in front of the 2 missing boys' house, he begins to speak to reporters ,after LE states his name and the spelling he says
"Well I can only give you a recap of what we have been doing since the 21st of December"

I mean WHAT????
This implies or at least leads to speculation that there was somehow a type of investigation going on prior to the 21st regarding this family!

I mean he is standing in front of their house, reporters are only there to find out about the boys, they aren't going to be asking about some arson he's investigating across town or something right?

Am I off here or what? Am i seeing zebras when its horses or what

I mean someone could have called them after not seeing kids for awhile, or dcfs could have been looking into something
but this really makes me think there might be more to this and they were being looked into prior.
If I'm seeing this or hearing it wrong please say so.
I think he is just referring to the first day of the investigation, the day the boys were reported missing.

JAN 5, 2021
Volunteers Search For Toddler Brothers Who Disappeared From California City Backyard 2 Weeks Ago – CBS Los Angeles (cbslocal.com)
[...]

Volunteers joined law enforcement over the weekend to help search for the boys in Bakersfield, where the adoptive parents lived before moving to California City. The FBI has reportedly also joined the investigation.

The family released a statement Monday on Medium, saying they have also engaged a team of private investigators in the search for the boys. The statement said the boys came to their adoptive family through emergency foster care after their birth mother’s parental rights were taken away by the state, and their fathers gave up their respective parental rights.

[...]

The family says they have been advised to avoid public spaces and crowds due to the threats, and that they are working to protect and shield the family’s four other children from violence.

[...]

That is strange cause when I click, I see the pinned post on top. It has all of his videos and a particular one that another place posted and the link provided here to same info wasn’t msm so it wasn’t allowed. I am terrible at Facebook.I never use it. I only have n acct cause my granddaughter made me one in 2008 that I didn’t even find until 2018. I’m horrible at the navigation of the site. I don’t know exactly how to cop links. Try these
Bayan Wang 23ABC
There is a date on each Facebook post - click on that to open the post and then copy the link. Otherwise, you're just linking to the page and we have to scroll through all the posts on the page to figure out what you're talkin' about, lol! ;):p MOO

As I understood the subsidies, the special needs criteria is for additional monies over and above the $1037/mo. The current basic subsidy per child adopted after 1/1/ 2017 is $1037-

There are many, many, caring & loving people who adopt children and are not in it for financial gain. I hate that a few bad apples spoil the beauty of giving children a better life.
I wanted to bold what you said to emphasize that I agree wholeheartedly! Unfortunately, I’m getting the feeling that these parents were in for the money. I hope I’m wrong.

MISSING BOYS: I joined Nancy Grace this morning to discuss the investigation into the missing California City boys. The show will air on Sirius XM Triumph Ch. 111 at 12 p.m. ET. If you miss it, the show will also be available on FOX Nation https://bit.ly/3niC5K and on Nancy's Crime Stories Podcast https://bit.ly/38fMwdI.

https://www.facebook.com/bayanwang23abc/photos/a.1600107210114534/2706015339523710
Live now: SiriusXM - Music, Sports, News, & Talk Radio

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Speaking of digging, in the pictures of the team searching the property, there were what looked like several holes in the ground, in two rows.

Does anybody know what LE could be looking for or what equipment they might have been using?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, the family said it is still in shock over the boys’ disappearance nearly two weeks ago and are fully cooperating with authorities and ask that anyone with information contact the California City Police Department at 760-373-8606, the Bakersfield Police Department at 661-327-7111 or the FBI Field Office in Los Angeles at 310-477-6565.
Adoptive family of missing California City boys issues statement | KGET 17

I know we’ve all seen the statement by now but I’m posting this because I see Secret Witness hotline is no longer listed.

Kids don't play outside like they used to. I've seen our new neighbors younger kids twice. The day they moved in and Christmas day. There's two girls three houses down from me that I've seen less than 10 times over 16 years.
That's crazy. I see all my neighbors kids outside every day playing. I couldn't imagine being in a neighborhood where kids didn't play outside

Speaking of digging, in the pictures of the team searching the property, there were what looked like several holes in the ground, in two rows.

Does anybody know what LE could be looking for or what equipment they might have been using?
Speaking of digging, are you talking about this photo at the bottom of this article?
Family's house pelted with rocks after brothers aged 3 and 4 vanish from garden

Or when this happened? I didn’t remark on the sifting when it first came out. Because. Gannon...

"Checked in yesterday and that's when we pulled up and saw the investigation going on and them digging in the backyard and...what we think was digging," Wayne Leonard, a neighbor, said. "They had jack hammers, and roto hammers going, lots of lights out."

Laura Romero says a local flew a drone while the digging was happening.

"I did look at the videos myself and what it looked like to me is they were sifting through fine dirt to find things and they would find things and they would put them in baggies," Romero, said.

She says they came out with bags and took them to the forensics team.
Missing California City boys being investigated by FBI, multiple agencies

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>it just seems they be very organised to pack, and move an entire home and 8 people in such a short space of time, did they get removal people or were there restrictions with the pandemic? Is all their stuff moved or is it in storage, cos if they boys haven't been seen for longer than reported - has the storage place been checked? I'm not saying there is a storage place but I have thoughts about the possibility of it etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members