Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.familywatchdog.us/showmap.asp

I hope it’s ok to post this. The .gov website isn’t working for me right now.

The blue house is 10700 Aspen. I couldn’t remember their exact address.

ETA:

We need to keep in mind that there are various reasons that one may be on the registry. I’ve seen people on the registry because they were 18 and their girlfriend was 17 and she got pregnant.

Attachments

• F43BD2F3-4E92-4623-9E13-08B096E6B9D6.png
    F43BD2F3-4E92-4623-9E13-08B096E6B9D6.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 27
https://www.familywatchdog.us/showmap.asp

I hope it’s ok to post this. The .gov website isn’t working for me right now.

The blue house is 10700 Aspen. I couldn’t remember their exact address.

ETA:

We need to keep in mind that there are various reasons that one may be on the registry. I’ve seen people on the registry because they were 18 and their girlfriend was 17 and she got pregnant.
Thank you ! So yea there is one .08 a mile away . That’s what I was curious about like exactly how close . That’s pretty close.
Moo

I just don’t see how the boys were ever there honestly . I mean no neighbors saw them , they picked up scent inside but that could of been from furniture or clothing , no recent pics...
I mean there is just nothing that says the boys were there . Accept JW and TW. They said they were just like they are claiming the boys walked out of the gate and got picked up in the short time frame he claims he didn’t see them . They are not credible In my opinion.

I wish the chief would elaborate on the lie detectors.... who took them exactly .

moo
Even if the dogs picked up scent, how does LE know it was Orsin and/or Orrin scent? The AP could hand LE any items they wanted to. In fact, if they were smart <modsnip>, they could have presented any items belonging to the other boys and said they were from Orsin and Orrin. Although, I suppose in that case, the dogs would have picked up the scent outside, as the other boys were outside walking to the van.

Don’t mind me. I’m thinking out loud and going in circles lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if the dogs picked up scent, how does LE know it was Orsin and/or Orrin scent? The AP could hand LE any items they wanted to. In fact, if they were smart <modsnip>, they could have presented any items belonging to the other boys and said they were from Orsin and Orrin. Although, I suppose in that case, the dogs would have picked up the scent outside, as the other boys were outside walking to the van.

Don’t mind me. I’m thinking out loud and going in circles lol

I think like you said they picked
up the 4 other children’s trail leaving the home , but couldn’t find 6 different smells . Inside they were able to find 6 smells , but that could be from a scent from the move .

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove to Bakersfield (on the 99 fwy heading south) and saw the billboard that recently went up. I was surprised it was located on the southbound side of the freeway (heading *into* Bakersfield vs. away from.)

Attachments

• 4AEB2823-F55F-47CB-A385-23C3FBF0BD9C.jpeg
    4AEB2823-F55F-47CB-A385-23C3FBF0BD9C.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 40
Yes, LE said they questioned several SO's in the area.

The lower income level of the surrounding area, the higher likelihood of SO's. Geez, that little girl, from Florida, Jessica Lunsford, who went missing in a trailer park, it was absolutely "red" with registered SO's...and she was killed by one right next door, not registered...

I drove to Bakersfield (on the 99 fwy heading south) and saw the billboard that recently went up. I was surprised it was located on the southbound side of the freeway (heading *into* Bakersfield vs. away from.)
Will people travelling from Cal City to Bakersfield see it?

I just looked online for missing persons-billboards and it seems companies all over the US are donating billboards to help families find their loved ones. There is one company that works with Texas Equu-search.

There was also a billboard in Times Square for Dulce Alevez for three months! There are far too many missing children that need to be found.

Imo

Will people travelling from Cal City to Bakersfield see it?

I just looked online for missing persons-billboards and it seems companies all over the US are donating billboards to help families find their loved ones. There is one company that works with Texas Equu-search.

There was also a billboard in Times Square for Dulce Alevez for three months! There are far too many missing children that need to be found.

Imo
Not at all. That’s why I found the location surprising. You’d have to be traveling south on the 99 from further north (I was traveling from Fresno) BEFORE reaching Bakersfield to see the billboard. California City is over an hour east of the billboard. Perhaps that’s the only billboard location available/offered? Doesn’t seem ominous, just...not where it’d make sense (to me, at least.)

If you really just take a step back and think ... 122,000 dollars . That is a lot of money , the fact that amount has not brought the boys home for closure screams what we all fear . It’s a tight , tiny circle of people that know what happened , and no is flipping on the other . I firmly believe this is by a person / persons the boys knew, and once trusted .
They need to be cornered.

We can not live in a world, where it’s easy to get away with murder , or harm ... saying people went “missing”. NO one vanishes without a trace , they are met with foul play . Every single day whoever did this needs a FIRM reminder, they are not getting away with anything and their time is running out.

I always reference Savannah Spurlock’s case ... from the jump LE knew David was the #1 suspect but they needed to find Savannah . They would randomly just “ pop in” at David’s parents house where he was living to “ see how he was doing “ !!

MOO

Last edited:
The lower income level of the surrounding area, the higher likelihood of SO's. Geez, that little girl, from Florida, Jessica Lunsford, who went missing in a trailer park, it was absolutely "red" with registered SO's...and she was killed by one right next door, not registered...
That is so scary to think about !!!

That is so scary to think about !!!

Yes, a bit OT, but the family was the primary focus in her disappearance. And it was a neighbor who stole Jessica out of her bed. At least Couey is dead now, died of natural causes in prison.

Just a reminder that we do need to keep an open mind about missing children.

Yes, a bit OT, but the family was the primary focus in her disappearance. And it was a neighbor who stole Jessica out of her bed. At least Couey is dead now, died of natural causes in prison.

Just a reminder that we do need to keep an open mind about missing children.
You are right and I didn’t follow that case but didn’t the grandparents get accused ? The MAIN issue I have with JW and TW is the silence at this point. Did Jessica’s grandparents plead for her?

My words below are all MOO if not included in the attached.

I have been reading over different posts (ty WSers) & flipping through the archives again (ty @AmandaRecondwith & PommyMommy).

Now I have some thoughts to toss out for thoughts on:

Referring to the family adoption photo IN ARCHIVES (sorry I can’t figure out how to attach but ya know where it is page #1). I believe this just may be the order of the West Children & order of sequence into the family.

They had child #1 (bio-1) first....10 OLDEST
then children #2&3 (fostered) ....
then had child #4 (bio-2)....5 YRS OLD
then children #5&6 (foster/adopted) Orrin & Orson. 3&4 YEARS OLD

I find it rather interesting about the alleged more recent pics on their phones.
Didn't LE have their phones?
If there were more recent pics on their phones, wouldn't LE have copies of those?
If yes, why haven't LE issued the more recent pics?
That part doesn't really make much sense to me.

I suppose if there actually are more recent pics, TW or JW providing them to the bio family is likely never going to happen, since they do not appear to be on the same page, to put it kindly.

jmo

I can understand not giving the pics to the bio family, but what reason would there be, if you truly want these kids found, to not provide LE and the media with recent pics?

And since I'm already posting, I was just wondering if something could be clarified according to CA laws or CA CPS rules... it has been speculated repeatedly that maybe the reason the boys were reported missing when they were was potentially due to an upcoming visit with the bio mother/family. Does CA law/CPS allow visitation for a bio parent that's parental rights were terminated due to either neglect or abuse? Why would they have the children adopted if it was still a-okay for the bios to be part of their lives? I have never heard of an open adoption thru CPS. I had a family member that was fostered then adopted (within our family) and the main obligation of the foster parents and then the adoptive parents was to keep the child safe and out of the care (and reach) of the neglectful/abusive bio mother. Once the bio mother lost all rights and adoption was granted, that is no longer their child whether the adoption was with other bio family or not... Am I missing something?

I can definitely see the date the missing report being filed coinciding with a CPS visit or just the fact that Christmas was coming up and extended adopted family would expect to see them, but I do not believe the bios have or had anything to do with the reason for the date. It might be different in CA, but in our family foster/adoption situation, CPS still did regular visits for the first 18-24 months after adoption to make sure the child was settled in well, if further services were needed, etc. They have 2 sets of adopted children and we know atleast one set is still within that 18-24 month window. So regardless if the middle children are adopted or fostered, I think CPS is still involved... or should be... JMO

I can understand not giving the pics to the bio family, but what reason would there be, if you truly want these kids found, to not provide LE and the media with recent pics?

And since I'm already posting, I was just wondering if something could be clarified according to CA laws or CA CPS rules... it has been speculated repeatedly that maybe the reason the boys were reported missing when they were was potentially due to an upcoming visit with the bio mother/family. Does CA law/CPS allow visitation for a bio parent that's parental rights were terminated due to either neglect or abuse? Why would they have the children adopted if it was still a-okay for the bios to be part of their lives? I have never heard of an open adoption thru CPS. I had a family member that was fostered then adopted (within our family) and the main obligation of the foster parents and then the adoptive parents was to keep the child safe and out of the care (and reach) of the neglectful/abusive bio mother. Once the bio mother lost all rights and adoption was granted, that is no longer their child whether the adoption was with other bio family or not... Am I missing something?

I can definitely see the date the missing report being filed coinciding with a CPS visit or just the fact that Christmas was coming up and extended adopted family would expect to see them, but I do not believe the bios have or had anything to do with the reason for the date. It might be different in CA, but in our family foster/adoption situation, CPS still did regular visits for the first 18-24 months after adoption to make sure the child was settled in well, if further services were needed, etc. They have 2 sets of adopted children and we know atleast one set is still within that 18-24 month window. So regardless if the middle children are adopted or fostered, I think CPS is still involved... or should be... JMO

I can't come up with an answer that makes sense, about the pics of the boys.
If there were more recent pics on the parents phones, and LE had possession of those phones, I can't figure out why LE didn't use the most recent pics. Only LE can answer that.
The obvious answer is, the pics we've all seen are the most recent pics that were made available to LE.

I have no idea what's being said elsewhere, but in MSM, the bio mom has said she hasn't seen the boys since 12/18 and she doesn't know the Wests. To me, that removes a visit with bio mom from the scenario.

jmo

I don't think we can rule out the boys going missing in advance of a visit with someone (whether CPS, extended family), but IMO there's a near 0% chance it was with bio mom. She hadn't seen them in 2 years, did not know the APs or where they lived, and has no legal claim to the boys since they were adopted. If I remember correctly, she heard about the 2 missing boys when there were no names or photos released yet, and just kind of put things together to figure out it was them.

Unrelated to bio mom, but I don't understand the strategy of the extended family releasing even older photos of the boys when the problem with the original photos shared by LE is that they weren't recent. Like, have you seen these little boys, this is what they looked like 2 years ago. MO(confused)O.

BBM twice above:

{1}....Great wording! I had thought of a “what if” when the case first opened. I wondered (MOO) just what IF they were passed off to a family member who lived far away. Perhaps this member couldn’t have children & fell in love with them? The LE professionals have stated ITEO (in their expert opinion- on that long video up the thread) AP’s verbiage, body language & actions are similar to those of unattached parents with neglect lingering. What IF they thought the boys would be happier?

I soon kind of lost focus on that a bit but not completely. I figured they would come forward to CLAIM their new precious boys & how well they fit into their family & are loved.

I started thinking that a high PUBLIC figure in the West family would have talked the family member into coming forward for family peace & not to take his & the family reputation down with them. For some reason I don’t think the West/Watson family is involved. The only thing I see them guilty of is lack of PUBLIC pleas on SOCIAL MEDIA other then letters which can be analyzed against them. One AWESOME thing they did do is pitch in with the reward $$$ plus show emotion while talking about their needs on the news.

So I turn my attention to JW’s family as a possible rehoming loving long distance family member to love the boys. Mind you this is all MOO & in noway am I saying anyone is guilty. I am just processing my thoughts to get feedback on “why my thinking can’t be correct. This family also is not PLEADING PUBLICLY with ANYONE for these 2 handsome little boys! No LETTER even nothing!

{2}... As I have mentioned before all MOO it’s hard to have recent photos if Orrin & Orson haven’t been “available” to be seen in a VERY long time to some family members.

Uggg thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member