Found Deceased CA - Paul Miller, 51, Canadian missing in Joshua Tree National Park, San Bernardino Co., 13 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 1:08 in the video she says

"He wanted to get some pictures so he went on the t** trail"

Sounds like she is saying Jaa..t... trail, maybe she was going to say Joshua Tree Trail, but knew that was wrong?

Good guess. That kind of fits and could be it.

I know people get nervous in front of a camera so I usually give people the benefit of the doubt when doing any media interviews. It is nerve racking for sure and everyone handles it differently. Some do better than others.

Thanks. It really was scary. And very expensive for the antivenom. The Emergency Vet clinic wanted my approval before they would give it to him because of the cost. The total bill for that one day treatment and care was over $2,300.00.
I didn’t hit like because I actually like what happened to you. But rather I appreciate your love for and accepted responsibility in the care of your pet. I’m the same way and have spent tons where others have thought me ridiculous. Glad it worked out for the best.

He could have hopped into a car from there and been in Old Mexico. In what 3 hrs. No one is looking for him there. He has a momaseta GF and skipped out. 27 yrs of marriage he left without saying by. Just go with this!!!

That thought has crossed my mind earlier, and is still in there as a possibility...maybe also why he wore all-black clothes when he disappeared?

That thought has crossed my mind earlier, and is still in there as a possibility...maybe also why he wore all-black clothes when he disappeared?
This was actually one of my early theories (running away to Mexico), and a very strong suspicion. However, if forced to take a position (off the fence I am currently sitting on), I would say he is, indeed, in JT and just hasn't been found yet.
Still, the notion of a runaway hubby doesn't seem too far fetched.
Gah! Back on the fence again!

If there are no camera's in the parking lots and the first mile of any trails. They need to install this. If they don't have the money I'm sure they can raise it. Would this solve the problem???
I’m not sure what problem that would solve?

I’m not sure what problem that would solve?
If there were cameras, at least we'd know if he actually entered the trail area.... or left it.

He wasn't going on a super long hike and his wife called for help after two hours. IIRC. How far could he have gotten if he had fallen or gotten injured or stuck even if he veered off?

Also Paul was only 5'5 and a sloppy phisyice. How far could he have walked in 2 and a half hours are so. He would be found by now if he was 4 are 5 mile radius of his car.

Thanks for the video.

little to no shade

those young folks looked very fit

I wonder what Paul's mile walking time is

Did I read here that he is 5' 5" and 160 lbs?

Several people described the trail as "easy" or something similar which makes it even more weird that he has not been found, unless it was not easy for him for some reason.

I've read the thread, but I dont recall reading whether he had any health issues.

If he was wearing all black after seeing the video that would stick out like bird poop on a Ferrari. All Brown earth tones. Dude skipped out.

LOL! Very true about the contrasting colors. The only way he wouldn’t have been seen (other than skipping out) is if he had fallen into shadow deep between rocks IMO. Watching the video, he could have slipped if he ventured out on rock ledges like the couple did.

Sounds like he could have traveled to Mexico with a job like that. Are Asia South America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy