Found Deceased CA - Paul Miller, 51, Canadian missing in Joshua Tree Natl Park, San Bernardino Co., 13 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was at 10 pm, too. Imagine how much cooler it was at that time than in July, and the fact that it's now October.

Recall that the missing hiker set out with a black T-shirt and shorts, no sun protection WHATEVER. And, yes, UV rays penetrate a T-shirt; it's no protection at all. And what about his arms and legs? For 3 hours out there?

Sun catastrophe, IMO, or an (undiagnosed?) condition like diabetes exacerbated by the heat.

Here's an interesting article on some people who chose to disappear.
While I was still on the fence about Paul, I considered he might be in Mexico.
However, since jumping off the fence, and based on witness Neil's info, I do believe Paul is still in JTNP yet to be found.

None the less, interesting read:
Why People Decide to Disappear

Here's an interesting article on some people who chose to disappear.
While I was still on the fence about Paul, I considered he might be in Mexico.
However, since jumping off the fence, and based on witness Neil's info, I do believe Paul is still in JTNP yet to be found.

None the less, interesting read:
Why People Decide to Disappear

That is a really good article, thanks for sharing.

I remember when Patrick McDermott disappeared back in 2005. I am still thinking PM might be alive in Mexico (or another part of Central America or South America).

Not to be funny at all but if I were to disappear I wouldnt choose Mexico. I find it humorous that most people say they would never go to Mexico for a vacation but then as soon as someone disappears posts start up again about maybe they are in Mexico. You need a passport to go anywhere in this world and its probably the easiest and one of the first things that get checked. IMO

That is a really good article, thanks for sharing.

I remember when Patrick McDermott disappeared back in 2005. I am still thinking PM might be alive in Mexico (or another part of Central America or South America).

I think so too.

Not to be funny at all but if I were to disappear I wouldnt choose Mexico. I find it humorous that most people say they would never go to Mexico for a vacation but then as soon as someone disappears posts start up again about maybe they are in Mexico. You need a passport to go anywhere in this world and its probably the easiest and one of the first things that get checked. IMO
They don’t check for a passport going in at TJ. They could care less. They are happy you are there to party and buy stuff. US border patrol all but gives you a colonoscopy on the way back in to the US. : /. (For the obvious reasons).

They don’t check for a passport going in at TJ. They could care less. They are happy you are there to party and buy stuff. US border patrol all but gives you a colonoscopy on the way back in to the US. : /. (For the obvious reasons).

I remember when my family went down to TJ in 1979 - we had gone to CA as my brother just graduated college and of course we attended. That was back before a passport was required to cross the border into Mexico (or Canada, for that matter). And it is easy to spend a few hours there then cross back into the states. We went to San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Moraga where my brother's college was located. I still consider this one of the best vacations of my life and it was all done in two week's time, too.

Is this info from personal experience? I crossed to TJ fairly recently from the US and my passport and vehicle were checked. Thoroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member