Found Deceased CA - Piseth Chhay, 48, San Francisco, 14 May 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping and praying he is found soon.

What kind of name is "Bob" for a man from Cambodia? hmmmmm Is he a serial identity thief? Is it just me, or do they look like brothers?

Piseth Chhay on the left, Bob Tang on the right.

2033299_630x354.jpg

What kind of name is "Bob" for a man from Cambodia? hmmmmm Is he a serial identity thief? Is it just me, or do they look like brothers?

2033299_630x354.jpg

Yes, I do think there is a strong resemblance , JMO

http://kron4.com/2017/05/24/san-fra...e-of-missing-uber-driver-foul-play-suspected/
Police said Bob Tang, also known as Bob Tov, is also missing under unusual circumstances. He was last seen on May 14.

Tang and Chhay are acquaintances.

Tang left his San Francisco home on May 22 when an alarm company contacted him, police said. Tang then went to another home in Antioch in connection with the alarm.

Tang’s vehicle is a 2004 Silver Toyota Sienna SUV, with the California license plate 5JOT221.

Tang is the last person thought to have seen Chhay.

wait, what? Those are the same people in those side by side pics, no? Come on. What is going on here?

Ok, looking closer, maybe not the same but so very similar.

And alarm company? it sounds like there is way more to all of this. I hope both of these men are safe and those who love them get the answers and peace they need soon.

many Asians use an Americanized name if theirs is hard to pronounce. If you ever go to an Asian owned salon you notice the women who work there are named Tiffany, Megan and Angie but those are not their names.

I think that this guy was possibly a loan shark and Piseth couldn't pay. A lot of money is loaned out in the Asian community, sometimes with good intentions and sometimes not.

2033299_630x354.jpg

I think it was poorly written. Piseth was last seen May 14.

I wonder if this was the friend he was going to visit that day?

What am i missing?
Tang was last seen on May 14
But he left his home on May 22 when an alarm company contacted him? If he was last seen on May 14th, how does anyone know he left his home on May 22 and went to another residence?

many Asians use an Americanized name if theirs is hard to pronounce. If you ever go to an Asian owned salon you notice the women who work there are named Tiffany, Megan and Angie but those are not their names.

I think that this guy was possibly a loan shark and Piseth couldn't pay. A lot of money is loaned out in the Asian community, sometimes with good intentions and sometimes not.

I don't know if he was a loan shark or not, but in the above article, it says that Chhay owed Tang money

I don't know if he was a loan shark or not, but in the above article, it says that Chhay owed Tang money
I read something that mentioned a gambling debt. Even still, you can't kill someone and strip their car for parts over money. geez

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back