CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of answers can be disheartening, but Jabs-Ellenburg said Roman’s family is asking the community to have faith in the police.

“In this type of case, you can’t afford any missteps. You can’t afford to have somebody get off on a technicality,” she said.

It’s a case full of twists and turns, some we know about and many we don’t.

“They are dealing with state lines. There were other children in the home that had to go back to Michigan,” Jabs-Ellenburg said.
Placerville Boy Roman Lopez's Disappearance And Death Still A Mystery After 6 Months

This makes me feel better about the silence and no charges.

The lack of answers can be disheartening, but Jabs-Ellenburg said Roman’s family is asking the community to have faith in the police.

“In this type of case, you can’t afford any missteps. You can’t afford to have somebody get off on a technicality,” she said.

It’s a case full of twists and turns, some we know about and many we don’t.

“They are dealing with state lines. There were other children in the home that had to go back to Michigan,” Jabs-Ellenburg said.
Placerville Boy Roman Lopez's Disappearance And Death Still A Mystery After 6 Months

This makes me feel better about the silence and no charges.
Yes. And her ongoing communication w/LE combined w/her statement that they’re being careful because you don’t want someone getting off on a technicality IMO confirms LE believes there was foul play.

Pathology Report For Roman Lopez, 11, Still Incomplete

What's taking so long?

The pathology report is still not complete, because the lab has been waiting at least a month on information from Placerville PD!! :mad:

Guys you have to listen to the video at link, I'm FUMING!!!!!

Some things just take time? Bullshirt!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

@riolove77 is this in your backyard? Maybe the El Dorado County Sheriff's Office should take over this investigation!!!!

Last edited:
Frustrating that Placerville PD has nothing to say after all these months regarding young Roman Lopez.
Does anyone think that the police have an idea who it is (family member)but not enough evidence to take action just yet?
I'm holding on to that, because it is just so sad no justice has been served yet. On the other hand, I hope n egos are in the way of asking for help.

Frustrating that Placerville PD has nothing to say after all these months regarding young Roman Lopez.
Does anyone think that the police have an idea who it is (family member)but not enough evidence to take action just yet?
I'm holding on to that, because it is just so sad no justice has been served yet. On the other hand, I hope n egos are in the way of asking for help.

My thoughts too.

I am from Australia so am unfamiliar with Placerville. Is it a small town? Is the police department out of it's depth? It seems to me they need to bring in the big guns with different eyes and start this investigation all over again. JMOO

I am from Australia so am unfamiliar with Placerville. Is it a small town? Is the police department out of it's depth? It seems to me they need to bring in the big guns with different eyes and start this investigation all over again. JMOO

Placerville has about 11,000 plus people. It is a pretty small downtown - tourist section. My best friend lives there.

I’m not sure we might ever get answers because if you read between the lines in msm it does not sound like the police are comfortable giving any details even after tox IMO. I hope we do find out tho, it’s been quiet for some time now, I don’t even know if anything is progressing in the case cuz it’s all been so tight lipped.

I’m not sure we might ever get answers because if you read between the lines in msm it does not sound like the police are comfortable giving any details even after tox IMO. I hope we do find out tho, it’s been quiet for some time now, I don’t even know if anything is progressing in the case cuz it’s all been so tight lipped.
Did you listen to the video at the link below? Hear the dropped ball ... ?
Pathology Report For Roman Lopez, 11, Still Incomplete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member