CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The news of him being found in a storage bin in the basement is new to me (and it seems to all of us). I had imagined/thought this whole time that he was found out in the backyard or something. :(

So sad to hear that he'd been poisoned, but glad to know they were able to discover that, as it's even more proof of harm this poor boy suffered. I'm curious to read (even though it will be devastating) the arrest affidavits and knowing the full course of this long, hushed investigation.

I hope Roman's mom and maternal family have all the comfort and support they need, learning these new, horrible details. My heart is with them.

moo.

im so glad that so much work was going on behind the scenes. it was frustrating to not know anything but i feel like they must have indisputable evidence. may they ROT. this is inconceivable. what is wrong w ppl??? gannon, lucas, roman all w evil step monsters. as a step parent myself i just dont get it. horrible.

Marissa Perlman[URL='https://twitter.com/MPerlmanNews']@MPerlmanNews[/URL]
What happened behind closed doors is now becoming a reality: after he was first reported missing- Police say Investigators found Roman dead inside a storage bin in the basement. He was seriously malnourished and dehydrated at the time of his death.
@CBSSacramento
Quote Tweet

Marissa Perlman@MPerlmanNews
· 22m
More than one year since Roman Lopez, 11 (seen here with his biological mom, Rochelle) was found dead, his Father, Jordan Piper and Step-Mother, Lindsey Piper have been arrested for child abuse, torture and other charges related to his death @CBSSacramento

Wow. I'm surprised yet...not? I'm so relieved that this is finally out in the open and that the wheels of justice are starting to turn for Roman.

This is really one of those times where I wish we still had the "thanks" button instead of "like," because I really don't like any of this but am very appreciative of the updates.

Where or WHERE do these creatures come from!!??:mad::mad::mad:

I noticed in all those “family” pics how VERY WELL nourished step monsters boys looked :mad::mad::mad:!! I’m almost certain her own family are relieved to see that there will finally be justice for Roman. Others knew that he was being abused. JMHO

No reporter asked what the potential sentence term would be, if found guilty as charged. Are we looking at over twenty years on aggregate?
Very strange no COD could be determined, but Lindsey is charged with poisoning?

No reporter asked what the potential sentence term would be, if found guilty as charged. Are we looking at over twenty years on aggregate?
Toxicology may have turned up something, but not enough to cause immediate death? Slow intermittent poisoning? May she receive everything she deserves, him too. I can’t tell you what I wish for them right now :mad::mad::mad:.

i dnt like this but

Law section

thats the 273a(a) pc unk which subsection they are charged with tho. i hope all those other charges combined get them what they deserve. I think torture has a bad one tho let me see...

I am assuming that it took the year to put this together to create the strongest case against these monsters. I am surprised that he had been found on that first day and no one one knew (I think it is highly unusual).

I am happy that all of the other children are safe. I can't fathom how a parent would allow this to happen to their child. It appears (linked above) that he was poisoned over time.

All of the children who lived in this house witnessed something horrific and terrifying. I hope they are receiving help to process this murder and the actions of the abusers who killed Roman. My thoughts will continue to be with Roman's mother who has lived through a hell that I wish no one ever has to experience again.

May justice for Roman be swift from this point so his mother and family can heal!

i dnt like this but

Law section

thats the 273a(a) pc unk which subsection they are charged with tho. i hope all those other charges combined get them what they deserve. I think torture has a bad one tho let me see... OH good news pc 206 can get you 25L and a strike

PC 206 - Torture - Definition, Law & Penalties in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member