CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is trying to establish why her DNA may be found around the place. Or other evidence of her having been there at some time. IMO

Yep, and on gardening tools no less? Shovels.....

Exactly, it doesn't make sense that they would be hanging out and gardening together, which is why I don't think it's true at all. I do not believe there was any ongoing relationship.

So do you think the media is "mis reporting" the comment regarding gardening, or FW is misstating the relationship?

So do you think the media is "mis reporting" the comment regarding gardening, or FW is misstating the relationship?
this is just my opinion.....but his whole DETAILED (key being detailed as that is what people usually do when they lie) story about the plant watering was strange and odd.... and it seemed to me like he was embelishing.....or making excuses for something. Sandra was walking in his direction when she left her house. He did not have to be to his dojo until 430. He was most likely just leaving...or perhaps he was watering his plants when Sandra walked by???? just my thoughts... (((nurse ducks lol)))

ETA: Frank said she would come by and ask to help...like when he was watering his plants....."and I told her no".... that is what he said! Whaaaa? Strange to me. Also his other comment that children haven't been in his house

Sorry for the back to backs...I have to run for the afternoon, but two questions:
1.) Can you excellent sleuthers find a connection between the POI's as reported besides their physical location?
2.) Are the homes in the mobile home park owned or rented? I suppose if I were LE I would be looking for a bunker of some kind at one of the properties...wonder if either man has made purchases of construction materials lately? Twisted, I know, but with all the media on all of those crazy cases with people being held captive for a while it occurred to me....

Peace to all!!

Not that I know of. I haven't checked in an hour or so. I was hoping we could find FW's actual B-day. I believe there is a month and year, but we need the date and place if we can find it.

I have been trying to catch up here, before I start googling :)

Salem

We have FW's date of birth: 7-14-49.

If you can provide city/state of birth, that would be helpful. Otherwise, we will use a Sunrise chart relocated to Tracy, CA.

Thanks,
Soulscape

We have FW's date of birth: 7-14-49.

If you can provide city/state of birth, that would be helpful. Otherwise, we will use a Sunrise chart relocated to Tracy, CA.

Thanks,
Soulscape
thank you soulscape!!! do you need info for Sinclair as well? If so, I can see what I can do... offhand I know he is 49. Will you post your findings in the same place as before? tia for all you do...

I think he's lying. He's the only one making the friendship claim. There has not been anything reported by the family that Sandra and this guy were friends. In fact, I get the opposite impression.

I think he's lying. He's the only one making the friendship claim. There has not been anything reported by the family that Sandra and this guy were friends. In fact, I get the opposite impression.

TY...ewww...

I know this will probably be an unpopular opinion; however, a man's life and reputation could also be at stake along with Sandra's life...

What if that pool kiss was just an innocent peck on the lips? Do we know any more detail than "a kiss on the lips at the pool"? My kids all give pecks on the lips when we come and go. Yes, in our case that is with family members or family friends, but how long had this man known Sandra? Does he have grandkids? Was he really being a perv, or did he just use bad judgment playing with a sweet little girl and showing her innocent affection?

Since we do not know, and these implications could ruin his career and life, I just think that we should tread carefully and stick to the facts regarding this man. I understand that he could be the one, and want nothing more than to see this baby girl come home to her family, but I am just not willing to crucify him without anything more than "a kiss on the lips at the pool". I have not heard anyone else come forward and claim any other inappropriate behavior, and I think that the interviews were misquoted. They asked him if he knew where she was, not if he knew who she was. He said that she used to come over and he would let her help in the garden, but that after the pool incident he stopped, probably because it was reported and scared the crap ot of him. What if this was your father or grandfather? Would condemning him on this evidence alone be warranted?

I don't like to advocate for the other side, because I have been a victim myself, both as a child and as a young adult, but in this case I just haven't heard anything that makes me certain he has done anything more than use bad judgment a couple of years ago. That just isn't enough for me at this point.

Maybe she saw him several times a week at the pool, and she's super friendly (as many have stated.) Most 5-6 year olds are very affectionate, so maybe she saw him as a "grandpa" figure, and puckered up to say goodbye...and he (stupid, stupid, stupidly!) just gave her that peck on the lips, thinking NOTHING but grandfatherly thoughts. His seemingly inconsistent statements could be the result of fear or misquotes by the media. If he's innocent in this, his entire life is ruined anyway.

However! I *almost* hope that he DOES have her...since LE is right there on top of him, and hopefully have more evidence than they're letting on! (And if he's had any part in this, then of course, throw the book at him!)

something i find odd is that i've never heard of this town before and suddenly we have that teen boy that escaped after being tortured and held captive for at least a year and now this from the same town. i know they got the ones involved in the teen's case but still..with all those SO's around there you have to wonder.

something i find odd is that i've never heard of this town before and suddenly we have that teen boy that escaped after being tortured and held captive for at least a year and now this from the same town. i know they got the ones involved in the teen's case but still..with all those SO's around there you have to wonder.
dude....funny I just ran over this article from Tracy back in March!

In the span of about six weeks, four men have been arrested and accused of possessing child *advertiser censored*, having sex with kids or molesting women.
http://tracypress.com/content/view/17588/2268/

her father lives in mexico.hes in tracy now.
i think shes alive.

thank you soulscape!!! do you need info for Sinclair as well? If so, I can see what I can do... offhand I know he is 49. Will you post your findings in the same place as before? tia for all you do...

Hello Nurse,

Date/ City/ State of Birth on Sinclair would be useful. Also need City/ State of birth for FW (DOB: 7-14-49).

For now, we will post on the Case Briefings thread in the Astro Forum until/unless we decide to start a thread for Sandra (very possible if LE doesn't resolve this case very soon...).

Thanks,
Soulscape

This case is just so sad! Such a beautiful little girl!

I agree with this. The LE in this case seem more open and are giving us more information than in the Cummings case.

Also, I must say that the Tracy LE official that Nancy interviewed seemed more engaging (for lack of a better word) than the LE in Satsuma. I don't know if it makes any difference at all, but I think that that works in Sandra's favor-- he just left me feeling more confident in Tracy's LE than I've ever felt with Satsuma's.

last night on NG, when the sister in law was asked who lived in the house she said
grandparent two older sisters and SOMETIME A NEHEW, Does anybody have that name of the nephew?
Also I though it was interesting the Ca LE stated that they are checking trash and dusmters now , so later someone can not come back and have questions why they didn't, LE said this case is not go to end like the Haleigh Cumming case, I wonder how Fl LE felt about that.

tomorrow it will be one week since she has been missing.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member