CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is not good they are trying to keep media out. It must be a body.:mad:

yes, I believe there is and I believe it's Sandra. They would not go these extremes without good cause, believing the container holds a body. The FBI has been called in. Didn't hey take luggage from one of the MH's during one of the searches?

I think they would know by now if there is nothing significant in it and would have said it was nothing. :(
If it is her, I think there will be an arrest shortly; I don't think this will drag on unsolved.

I can't stand HLN half the time....one guy said they won't open it there. Then why did they clear the air space?

http://www.kcbs.com/Tracy-Police-Examine-Container/4151730
this is a podcast radiocast. To listen click on little blue arrow in middle of story

from the pod cast:

-reporters are being kept one mile away

-a mobile command post has been set up on the private property of the farmer

-the pond was filled only one week ago and the box was not there
bumping my own post because it makes me really, really scared that the "box" wasn't there a week ago when they filled the pond up! No wonder the farmer called police!!!:eek:

I think it is her too, and that's why I posted earlier only these words:

Sweet Sandra.....

This is very sad... I hope its nothing.. Children are so trusting. Its tough get children to understand.. I think maybe having a class in school about stranger safety every few months might be a good idea, and include strangers as being everyone, also ask your mom or dad if you can go somewhere and not to believe what the person says to you....

bumping my own post because it makes me really, really scared that the "box" wasn't there a week ago when they filled the pond up! No wonder the farmer called police!!!:eek:

Me too nurse. That and the fact they have set up a command center, and cleared air space...bless her heart!

Kudos to the farmer or whoever that called; and didn't attempt to open it himself.

http://www.kcbs.com/Tracy-Police-Examine-Container/4151730
this is a podcast radiocast. To listen click on little blue arrow in middle of story

from the pod cast:

-reporters are being kept one mile away

-a mobile command post has been set up on the private property of the farmer

-the pond was filled only one week ago and the box was not there

Not that I'm questioning this info, but why would the pond be filled a week ago, then drained.

Also if it was filled (exactly) a week ago, that means (if this is Sandra, god forbid) she was someplace else for a period of time.

This is so sad and horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member